Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #1 of 42 (1402 views)
Shortcut
Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) Can't Post

SmileSly I'm so glad I found a website. It's so active. Love it! One question, is there a training centre around besides Padang Merbok?Unimpressed

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

poor_me
Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2003, 8:02 PM

Post #2 of 42 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Angeline & Dome,

Welcome to the forum.

You didn't actually find a website with an active forum, u found THE website with the active forum. Smile. Any reasons why Dome is such named? Are you a regular at Dome (the cafe)? Do upload some pics of Dome.

Regards,
Alan

paulynn
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 8:22 PM

Post #3 of 42 (1395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DOGGIE LOVERS BABE :)

You'll be surprised that everyone is given a VERY WARM welcome :P Tongue

Say hi to Dome for me willya?

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2003, 8:30 PM

Post #4 of 42 (1395 views)
Shortcut

hi,
welcome to this site..
of course it's an active site..or not u won't be able to locate it rite..lol..

make ur self happy here!!

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.
Sparkey is a female boxer, 1 n half yrs old doggie
~Fuolornis® @ Hell Spawn®~

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 8:32 PM

Post #5 of 42 (1394 views)
Shortcut

Hi snoopdog,

Welcome to the forum.Smile

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2003, 8:41 PM

Post #6 of 42 (1392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkYes, Dome was named after the cafe. Me and my hubby was celebrating our first day with our pug at Dome cafe on Sunday morning. Really nice.BlushWe were planning to name him Pug-a-nathan. Hehehe!SlyI have a great time looking at all the stuff on this website!TongueSmile

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2003, 8:43 PM

Post #7 of 42 (1391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileThanks for the warm welcome. Dome says 'Hi' too.

Ciao

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 9:20 PM

Post #8 of 42 (1387 views)
Shortcut

hie welcome to the forum!..

if your fav drink dome's twister? TongueWink

in kl the only training ground that i know of is in padang merbuk...

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2003, 9:28 PM

Post #9 of 42 (1386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileThanks! Everybody is so sweet. I will post Dome's photo as soon as possible and share his cuteness with everyoneTongue.

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2003, 9:35 PM

Post #10 of 42 (1384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fuolornis] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Me and my hubby love boxers. They're fantastic! My hubby had a boxer called Rhine when he was young but he died of old ageUnsure.

Ciao

poor_me
Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2003, 10:04 PM

Post #11 of 42 (1379 views)
Shortcut

Hi again,

Dome (the cafe) allows dogs in their premises? Which dome would that be?

Regards,
Alan

rottie
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 10:08 PM

Post #12 of 42 (1378 views)
Shortcut

Hello Angeline and Dome,

Welcome to the forum. Have fun! Tongue

Cheers... from rottie

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #13 of 42 (1377 views)
Shortcut

helloSmile

welcome to the forum. glad to know you like it here Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Trivor
K9 Servant

Aug 13, 2003, 10:53 PM

Post #14 of 42 (1375 views)
Shortcut

hello Angeline & Dome,
Big welcome!!

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

Elly
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 11:17 PM

Post #15 of 42 (1373 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

A big welcome to you and dome!~Wink

another pug lover....can see pug members are smiling....Cool

Elly

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 11:24 PM

Post #16 of 42 (1373 views)
Shortcut

Pug, did I read someone got a pug puppy!!!! WinkSmile

Hi Angeline

Very very welcome here. Please quickly go to the Toy Breed - pug, to put Dome on the list Cool

Yes, yes, we have 1 more puggie, hehehehehe. Hope to see you bring Dome to the next puppy.com gathering. Please post a pic of Dome asap Wink

I have 2 puggies. Pinky who's 5.5 yrs (the pic on the bottom) & Baby who's 7mths (the other pic) WinkBlush They're both fawn.

Cheers! & I hope u'll enjoy yourself hre.
pug rules!

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 12:28 AM

Post #17 of 42 (1371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkDome at Subang Parade, sat outside. The staff there did not mind. I stay near there ma, so easier lor. Took my puppy to work also..heheheheSly

Ciao

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 12:40 AM

Post #18 of 42 (1369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinky55poo] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi there! Everyone's so nice and cool. Canggih lah!!
Yes pinky, I saw your pugs' picture and they melted my heart. My Dome is also fawn-colored and a very cheeky male. Yes, I will put Dome on the pug! Thanks!Sly

Ciao

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Aug 14, 2003, 12:46 AM

Post #19 of 42 (1368 views)
Shortcut

Wah Angeline, can take doggie to work!!! How I wish I could leh Tongue but Baby cud be a disaster lor for the office - she quite a little monkey.

Cheers!
pug rules!

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #20 of 42 (1367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinky55poo] Hi everyone! I have a 2mth pug puppy, Dome (very naughty but so adorable) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileI had to take her to work the first week with me because Dome was sick (purging al lot!Unsure) and da vet asked me to monitor her diet and have be there all da time. My boss did not mind at all, he played with Dome half the working day. But Dome did poo-poo everywhere in my office. Now he's trained a bit, also took me 3 weeks to train him to 'sit'TongueReally must have lots of patience with that little puggy.

Ciao

fuolornis
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 4:49 AM

Post #21 of 42 (1365 views)
Shortcut

hi there,
yeah, another boxer fan..
they are indeed fanatstic and mine is much more fantastic since she is only 1 n a half yrs old..
oh yah, since ur a boxer owner(Ur hubby), do ur boxer experience any skin disease(rashes)??
cos i had talked to a lot of boxer owner and this rashes thing seems to be a big problem for all boxer??
how bout urs??

Cheerz!! *burpp*
From Sparkey and Me.
Sparkey is a female boxer, 1 n half yrs old doggie
~Fuolornis® @ Hell Spawn®~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 14, 2003, 8:50 AM

Post #22 of 42 (1361 views)
Shortcut

Hi snoopdog,

a warm welcome to the forum ya !

cheers,
minglmy

drew
ALPHA

Aug 14, 2003, 9:15 AM

Post #23 of 42 (1359 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

welcome to the forum and do have fun here ! Laugh

poor_me
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 4:28 PM

Post #24 of 42 (1357 views)
Shortcut

That's a nice work place you have. Are you your own boss, or is your boss a dog lover as well? Heck, what line of work are you in? Just curious.

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 14, 2003, 6:03 PM

Post #25 of 42 (1356 views)
Shortcut

Hope this is not too late...

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here..

regards,

sweeeng

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my