Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Daddy of 4

vision
Novice

Nov 30, 2002, 6:19 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1110 views)
Shortcut
Daddy of 4 Can't Post

Hi everyone, 23/m from JB here. wish to know more dog's lover and info on dogs in this forum. Currently me and my girlfriend have 1 peke, 2 golden and 1 shih tzu.

icq uin - 3457606

chryssler
Novice

Nov 30, 2002, 6:51 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vision] Daddy of 4 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there. Welcome to the forum. Wah 2 golden must be very busy with them. I am also in Jb and happen to have 1 golden too. She rally keep me busy and cleaning. hahahah. Anyway welcome again.

Regards,
Kelly

vision
Novice

Nov 30, 2002, 8:42 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chryssler] Daddy of 4 [In reply to] Can't Post

The one who take my time most is the small little shih tzu... not the big one Smile

Do you bring your golden to swim? My goldens are really good swimmer

drew
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2002, 8:45 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1097 views)
Shortcut

hey there,

first of all welcome to the forum ...

hey, i got 4 dogs too ... 1 silky, 2 miniature schnauzers and 1 pekingese !! i wonder what color is your peke ?? don't you think that it's kinda hard to take the 4 of them out for a walk??? i once took 4 together and i nearly got split up cause each of them walk different directions ... poor me !Pirate

neways welcome and stay cool ~!

cdmoo
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2002, 8:57 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1093 views)
Shortcut

hi vision,

Welcome to the forum.

It's wonderful to get your GR a chance to swim. I suppose those who stay near the beach have so much opp. than us ..in KL.

Rex just taken a swim this morning @ the Kota Kemuning with his new buddy, Biscuit the JRT. Smile

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

bingo
Novice

Nov 30, 2002, 8:58 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1093 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Daddy of 4 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i m having m.s. too both also salt n pepper n one is lighter version n one is darker , n bout yours?? i enjoy grooming them , cos i can have my own style of cutting but still keep the original schnauzer look!
i feed them on eukanuba n yours???
hope to hear n share experince with u,

drew
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2002, 9:17 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bingo] Daddy of 4 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there,

mine's solid balck and the other one's black and silver ... the balck and silver one was suppose to be salt and pepper as the shop owner told us that the color of fur will change ... but then after i took him back and looking through the book about M.S ... i think he's black and silver ... but anyway, it's all right to me whether he's a black and silver or salt and pepper ... i don't know how to groom them ... how do you groom them?? teach me !!! i enjoy taking them for a walk ... as normally me and my sis will each take 2 of them and normally i'll take the silky and peke and my sis will take the 2 M.S .. and Magic(black and siler) will bark at my sister if i'm at the front of him ... we think that he's trying to ask my sister to walk faster .. as of the whole trip he's just barking while walking at my sis and me .. i also feed them on eukanuba ... but then Princess (solid black) doesn't eat much .. don't know why ... where as she eats a lot of rice when we cook rice for them ... =( they're just so adorable ... i'm still teaching Magic to learn how to climb up the stairs but he seems to be afraid ... wonder how can i teach him ... Unsure

neways, i hope to hear your experience and joy of your M.S too ... =)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my