Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Boy am i glad to find this group

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2005, 7:22 PM

Post #1 of 19 (843 views)
Shortcut
Boy am i glad to find this group Can't Post

hi to all! am really glad to "see" so many pet-lovers out here. chanced upon this site after the feature in one of the papers today. so thought why not? Tongue

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 8:39 PM

Post #2 of 19 (832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zifeng] Boy am i glad to find this group [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there,

welcome to the dog-loving community!!
do tell us a lil bout yourself and your furkid yah!!Wink

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2005, 9:09 PM

Post #3 of 19 (827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Boy am i glad to find this group [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there icezcream, thanks for making me feel welcomed. actually, it's me and the doggies. too many to count. my ma has been picking up strays which are ill and/or injured, meaning to help them find good home after treating them, but not an easy task! but still looking. :)
i've one really really old, grumpy and grouchy border collie. those familiar with the breed will q. rightly guess she's so cos she's not exercising enuff. but she's still a dear old dame. *grin*
the rest are local breeds, but they are all dears. affectionate and simply fantastic in looking after the place. but unfortunately, not everyone appreciates their guard-dog instincts. but if you see the way they vie for your attention and play with each other, it will be difficult not having your heart melt.
which is why i'm so glad that there are others here who are doing likewise to help bring the pets off the street. Fantastic work!!

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 9:29 PM

Post #4 of 19 (816 views)
Shortcut

Wow! You are rightous dude! I am glad there are people who have doggies who think, act and behave like you... Your attitude can't be any more perfect for having doggies than it already is! I like you lah! Laugh Some people want doggies to show off and they will only want purebred pedigrees. I have a purebred shih tzu but it's not because I wanted to show him off to people... I wanted a companion and I wannted to mommy a puppy who would best suit my lifestyle...

I've had one cross breed when I was young and a rescued mongrel when I was a teen. That's why I understand what you meant by them being "all dears" to you... Angelic

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 31, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #5 of 19 (811 views)
Shortcut

Hi zifeng,

warm welcome to the forum here, glad that you found us. SmileSmile

cheers,
minglmy

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2005, 9:54 PM

Post #6 of 19 (805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Boy am i glad to find this group [In reply to] Can't Post

hi esther6281. no la, don't make me sound so good. i'm sure most, if not all of us here think pretty much likewise - all pet lovers just like yourself and icezcream as well.
i have been having doggies around since i was a kiddo, and non are pure-breds until my bro gave me jackie (the border collie) to keep me co while studying on my own. the poor girl was so used to being the only child until i brought her home, and she realised she's not the only child! total shocker. *laugh* which partially explains why she's still grumpy. Wink don't think she really forgave me. hee...
but it'll be really good if more people can offer their homes to the local breeds as well. but what would be really really good is if our society is more tolerant of those of us with more than the allowed no of pets. my neighbour has complained to the municipal council though we tell them we're trying to find them good homes, and we can't just chuck them to the spca. oh well, suppose it would be difficult for non-pet lovers to tolerate. which means the critical lesson here is for more children to be exposed to the wonder of the furry mates and hopefully, 20 years down the road, we'll not have so much issue on this. :)

cordy

Jan 31, 2005, 9:58 PM

Post #7 of 19 (800 views)
Shortcut

Hi zifeng!

Welcome to pp.com! Glad to know a new member of pp.com! Hope u enjoy ur stay here. :)

Rgds,

Cordy

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2005, 10:03 PM

Post #8 of 19 (796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cordy] Boy am i glad to find this group [In reply to] Can't Post

hi minglmy and cordy! yup, already feeling at home. :) thank you! Frown

(This post was edited by zifeng on Jan 31, 2005, 10:05 PM)

cm
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2005, 10:32 PM

Post #9 of 19 (784 views)
Shortcut

hello,zifeng!welcome welcome.hope u enjoy everything here.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #10 of 19 (777 views)
Shortcut

hi zifeng

welcome to the forum.. since you also like to help mongrels by looking for a home for them... why don't you join/help SPRV... SPRV is dedicated to help mongrels, make them disease free and get homes for them...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #11 of 19 (777 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Welcome... great job u & ur mom doing helping & saving so many doggies... thumbs up to ur good work ... hope u have fun here meeting many many nice ppl & make new friends too... happy Chinese New Year to u & ur mom & all the furkids u have.... ******GONG XI GONG XI GONG XI****** Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 11:52 PM

Post #12 of 19 (759 views)
Shortcut

welcome and warm welcome...
U will learn alot of doogie stuff here not only that you will find alot of amazing people in this side...so have fun and welcome to ur family of doggie love.....
cheers
nicki

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 1, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #13 of 19 (747 views)
Shortcut

Hi zifeng,

Glad tat you had found tis website/forum.

A warm welcome from ME, pantai & chilli. Pantai & chilli are intelligent, brilliant, smart, clever mongrels but when both together.....havoc....disasterFrown they will start their op DESTROY.

Hope u enjoy yer stay here.

nozzy

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

Khoobg
Webmaster

Feb 1, 2005, 4:54 AM

Post #14 of 19 (738 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Feb 1, 2005, 8:49 AM

Post #15 of 19 (719 views)
Shortcut

SlyZifeng

Welcome to puppy.com ( a place for pet lovers to hang out in cyberspace)Sly

the news article today is about rescue pups. Pse read and find out more about our rescue work in adoption thread, chit chat : sprv.

Stay on here and enjoy with this forum family!

Pipimom sprv

Our picked strays become owner's treasures.

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 1, 2005, 6:51 PM

Post #16 of 19 (714 views)
Shortcut

Wow! How can I NOT make you sound good? I speak the truth and the truth is - YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!

Wa liao wei, people complain liao also you are adamant to house puppies until you can find them a good home wor... Like that not good ar? You have a heart of gold lah! Angelic

Oh, you can just call me Esther. 6281 is my birthday... You wanna gimme present ar? Hahahahaha! Nope, I don't want doggie liao. I already have one... Hahahahahaha! One doggie is enough lah... Like Jackie, BB is used to being only child... Tongue

Hope your neighbor don't pok-pek-pok-pek some more about your visionary goals!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Feb 2, 2005, 6:59 PM

Post #17 of 19 (702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] Boy am i glad to find this group [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi! And thanks for the link Mr Stan, shall certainly check that out. And Esther, I shall fwd your compliments to my ma since she's done so much much much more than me. *grin* thanks.
anyway, have Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!

Esther6281
ALPHA

Feb 2, 2005, 9:58 PM

Post #18 of 19 (689 views)
Shortcut

Please do...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and all your 4-legged friends! Cool

Me gonne be on holiday for one entire week next week! Yippie dee doo!

Love, BB's Mommy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 3, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #19 of 19 (678 views)
Shortcut

Wow! You certainly have a lot of dog! Well, rescued pups are certainly the best dogs to get and they are the best watchdogs too. I wish got more people like you that takes in local dogs.... many really need homes...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my