Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Miniature Shnauzer at SS18/5H, Subang Jaya

cheongmh
New User

Apr 27, 2010, 9:54 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1505 views)
Shortcut
Missing Miniature Shnauzer at SS18/5H, Subang Jaya Can't Post

My pet Oscar (a 3 years old male Miniature Schnauzer - White mixed gray color) missing at Subang Jaya, Jalan SS18/5H. I cut his fur recently, so he has a short fur which i didn't snap a photo.

I actually have 2 pets - dogs, a 8 years old female cocker(Tess)and a 3 years old male miniature schnauzer (Oscar).

Oscar (male miniature schnauzer) found lost on 24th April 2010, Saturday morning around 4am to 9.35am. I woke up at 9.35am morning and discovered that Oscar was missing and i noticed that my autogate was slightly opened. I couldnt find him after few hours seach around Jalan SS18/5H, 47500 Subang Jaya until today.

Oscar & Tess will greet me every morning when i open my door. I miss him so much so as Tess, Tess started howling again caused she is lonely and missed Oscar I guessed. She gets along well with Oscar and i can see that she really miss him caused she started to look for me.

I would really appreciate if you could inform/return him to me immediately if you happen to see him or found him.

I can be contacted at 012- 2286 285.

Thank you & God bless.

Eliz Cheong

(This post was edited by cheongmh on Apr 27, 2010, 10:13 AM)
Attachments: OSCAR 99.jpg (65.8 KB)
  OSCAR888.jpg (129 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Apr 27, 2010, 10:11 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheongmh] Missing Miniature Shnauzer at SS18/5H, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Once we receive Oscar's relevant information, we will get in touch with you.

www.petfinder.my/pets/11585/
homeapet.com/english/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8655
www.pjnet.com.my/ftopict-36048.html
www.usj.com.my/bulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=30237

(This post was edited by ACC on Oct 29, 2010, 12:08 AM)

cheongmh
New User

Apr 27, 2010, 10:19 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Missing Miniature Shnauzer at SS18/5H, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you so much for your help...

ACC
K9 Servant

May 1, 2010, 7:15 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Missing Miniature Shnauzer at SS18/5H, Subang Jaya [In reply to] Can't Post

Oscar has been found moments ago... a statement will release later the day... Thank you.

On 26-04-10 (Monday), a posting was made at petfinder by Eliz; Oscar a 3 year old male Schnauzer went missing from home on 24-04-10 (Saturday). Team member, hyenyen advised her to put up another posting at puppy.com and the very same night we pick up the posting made... all relevant information and pictures were received.

Went to Subang SS18/5H 27-04-10 (Tuesday) at around 7.30pm, to assess this case with Howard. All we know was the auto gate opened by itself and 2 dogs belonging to Eliz Cheong...Tess a Cocker Spaniel and Oscar a Schnauzer cross went out between 4am-9am on 24-04-10 (Saturday)... Tess was found sleeping but Eliz realized Oscar wasn't there to greet her that morning, found the gate was opened and immediately went round searching, hoping to find him but no sign of the boy. We did not bring Jamie along (out whole day before coming to Subang)... but decided to do so but Howard have to turned back coz rain was approaching this area... search was called off. Hengs done up the MP for Oscar that night and Eliz will have to do her part to print and distribute around SS18. We have circulated the MP via internet to respective groups... hoping to get some leads and info on Oscar.

HAPPY HOUR

1-05-10 (Saturday)... at 9.50am, received a call from Eliz… someone called saying Oscar the Schnauzer Cross is at their house in USJ 3… checked with Eliz from where the founder got her contact number (notice the posting at petfinder). Contacted Chew who is around SS17, to accompany Eliz to the location. At 11.05am, received Chew’s sms….FOUND THE DOG. CHEERS. GOOD GUY (those were the exact text), good guy referring to the founder; which happen to be at SS15 and saw Oscar wandering around at a shop and took him home. How the boy crossed over from SS18 to SS15 remains mysterious (main road heading towards Sunway with a flyover)... Only God and Oscar knows.

We would like to thank the following people for participating in the search for Oscar:

The Family in UJS 3 (Founder), Howard, YenYen, Patrick, Sally, Chew and Eliz.

(This post was edited by ACC on May 3, 2010, 8:56 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my