Dog Lost in PJ - Section 5 area

milsy
New User

Jan 10, 2010, 11:54 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1739 views)
Shortcut
Dog Lost in PJ - Section 5 area Can't Post

Hi,

My dog went missing yesterday, Saturday 9 Jan 2010 in PJ, Section 5 (behind the EPF/KWSP and near the Methodist Primary School). He is a terrier-mixed breed mongrel. His body is mainly white on the lower half & light brown on top with black markings. He also has white, brown & black markings around the face. He's a really sweet dog with a good temperament. He had a name but now only seems to answer to the name 'Baby'. Unfortunately is very old (16) and needs care. We are extremely worried for his safety. If anyone has seen him, please let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We are desperate to find him. I have attached his picture. Thank you.
Attachments: BabySchmaby1_resize.jpg (35.6 KB)
  BabySchmaby3 resize.jpg (42.7 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 12, 2010, 10:42 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1685 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milsy] Dog Lost in PJ - Section 5 area [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i wanted to call u but u did not leave down a contact number...

someone found a dog, n looking at the photos, i'm very sure it's ur dog! link here www.petfinder.my/pets/9522/... pls call the number in the link ASAP...

all the best n keep us posted!!

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

milsy
New User

Jan 13, 2010, 2:21 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Dog Lost in PJ - Section 5 area [In reply to] Can't Post

Ai_Ney!!!!! Oh MY GOD!!!!!!! It is my dog! Thank you so much!! I have already called the number and spoken to the very kind lady who found him. The reason I didn't leave my number is because I'm actually overseas. My family who are in PJ had been looking everywhere and I posted this hoping someone would know something. I'm so thankful to both, yourself and Marjan (who found my dog). I believe that what goes around comes around, so that's very good karma for you both. I can't thank you enough!

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2010, 2:58 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1643 views)
Shortcut

most important thing is that ur dog is reunited with ur family in PJ Smile... make sure ur family pampers ur dog like crazy once he's back home Laugh!!!! n be more careful tat he doesn't go out for a walk by himself again Cool... REJOICE!
Sookie's Photo Gallery

milsy
New User

Jan 13, 2010, 3:55 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Dog Lost in PJ - Section 5 area [In reply to] Can't Post

Ai_Ney,

If you don't mind, could you please send me your address. Just email me at: premila_bala@hotmail.com

Thanks.. AGAIN!!

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2010, 10:55 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1609 views)
Shortcut

hi there, ur email account did not show in the post... my email is ai_ney@ h o t m a i l . c o m... Smile

Sookie's Photo Gallery

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Jan 13, 2010, 11:03 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my