Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Dog Missing (Putra Heights) - FOUND!

KenTee
New User

Jan 14, 2009, 12:10 AM

Post #1 of 1 (620 views)
Shortcut
Dog Missing (Putra Heights) - FOUND! Can't Post

My dog (mix mini poodle beige color with just groom hairless and more look like chiwawa now) was missing in Section 9 near Jalan Putra Indah 9/9, Putra Heights, Subang near guard house on 11-Jan-2008 around 3pm.

My wife just sent to groom his hair to almost hairless and therefore we don't have his latest photo to put here. Anyhow, our dog was wearing a green shirt before missing and please let us know if you see him

Appreciate to all of you in advance!!!

UPDATED: 20-Jan2008

Able to find my dog at Laman Putra in front of D'Magnificient houses. My dog was found by one kid about 9-10 years old last week and kept save and fun together with his 2 dogs for a week.

Found him yesterday and my dog was very sad to leave his new friends, my and his dog even hug together for a while before i back to my house.....

Thanks and finally he is back and my wife is so happy now ;-)

My advise to dog owner who lost their dog. Please dont give up and try to search your dog from the nearest house and extend the search ring slowly. If possible, try to drive slowly house by house at night and call you dog name and listen to any possible reply.

I wish for all those lost dog will find your lovely dog soon and happy ending ;-)

(This post was edited by KenTee on Jan 19, 2009, 6:36 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my