Dog missing - pls help me find him

fel316
New User

Jun 19, 2008, 2:22 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1582 views)
Shortcut
Dog missing - pls help me find him Can't Post

hi all,

My pet dog is missing. His name is Patches and he will respond to that name. Here's his details:

1. He's a spitz+mongrel mixed breed.
2. Height: abt 1.2 feet tall (small-sized dog)
3.: Colour: Cream + light-brown patches
4. Age: abt 8-years-old
5. Gender: Male
6. Identifiable characteristics: blind in the right eye since birth, tail has a bald patch frm chewing.
7. Last seen: usj 4
8. Missing since: 16 June 2008, Monday

Pls note that a monetary reward will be given for the safe return of Patches.

If you see him pls pls take him in first and let me know asap at 012-2427052. Thanks so much!

(This post was edited by fel316 on Jun 19, 2008, 6:10 AM)
Attachments: Copy of patches front.jpg (43.9 KB)

fel316
New User

Jun 22, 2008, 5:56 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fel316] Dog missing - pls help me find him [In reply to] Can't Post

hi everyone!!

Patches was found today, 21.06.2008 at approximately 7.15pm, roaming around usj 9!

Yes, he actually managed to roam so far frm his home! Apart frm being slightly thinner and very dirty when we found him, he's doing just fine. He was bathed and fed, and is off to the vet for a checkup tomorrow morning :)

I'm just so relieved and happy that he's back - thankyou everyone for your support and kind thoughts - i really, really appreciate it!

leej
Novice

Jun 22, 2008, 8:39 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1487 views)
Shortcut

Hello:

I lost my dog. I live in usj2.Do you know where have most dog around usj? Because, maybe my dog follow other female dog. I just go to

usj5,usj6,usj4,usj3 find my dog.all near the usj2.but,you said your dog found in usj9! I really don't know dog can walk so far!!!

I love my dog so much! He is a part of my life!!! You also lost your dog before.so, you can know my feel. I really need you help.so,please tell me where have most dog around usj? And please help me find my dog in usj4!!! There are have my dog's photo,Thank you very much!!!

(This post was edited by leej on Jun 22, 2008, 8:47 AM)
Attachments: Image(102).jpg (102 KB)
  Image(121).jpg (131 KB)
  Image(117).jpg (165 KB)

fel316
New User

Jun 22, 2008, 3:19 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leej] Dog missing - pls help me find him [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Leej, sorry to hear about your missing dog - yes it can be a very painful experience!

Pls take a look at this website - they will tell you all you need to know about finding missing dogs:

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=145

I have also attached a pic of paws animal shelter map below.

Start by creating a psoter - include all the important info abt your dog, name, gender, age, colour, breed, identifiable characteristics, the colour of his dog collar, and where he was last seen, and also a clear pic of it.

Give it to petshops in taipan and usj 11 (near ayuthya restaurant).

I really hope you are reunited wiht your dog ASAP!

Keep me updated and remeber to stay positive!
Attachments: how_02.gif (15.1 KB)

leej
Novice

Jun 22, 2008, 7:35 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1466 views)
Shortcut

Hi friend:I'm very glad to receive your reply!!! Thank you so much!!!Actually, I'm chinese, I study in segi college.

I don't have car,very inconvenient. sometimes,my neighbor can take me go to find my dog. I love my dog so much!!!

He is a part of my life!!! I miss my dog so much!!! I can not give up my dog!!! so,when you go to around usj, please help me find

my dog!!! Thank you so much!!!! I really need you help!!! please, help me!!!Thank you so much!!!

gasperl
Novice

Jun 23, 2008, 11:17 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1411 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi everyone!!

Patches was found today, 21.06.2008 at approximately 7.15pm, roaming around usj 9!

Yes, he actually managed to roam so far frm his home! Apart frm being slightly thinner and very dirty when we found him, he's doing just fine. He was bathed and fed, and is off to the vet for a checkup tomorrow morning :)

I'm just so relieved and happy that he's back - thankyou everyone for your support and kind thoughts - i really, really appreciate i

Glad to know that u had found ur Patches. My Gasperl lost since 8/6. No news until now. I did tight up "dog missing notice" at "tiang lampu" and distributed flyers around my house but still no news. Did u really rewaded the person for getting back ur Patches ?It is not easy to get back a lost dog specially a small size cute dog as those people who actually taken the dog might not willing to pass it back to its owner. U are very lucky . I hope I can be as lucky as u and get back my Gasperl soon.

hailey

Jun 24, 2008, 7:08 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1367 views)
Shortcut

hey, i live in usj6 too. will help you keep a look out. do not give up because they are many other doggies around. they might just be playing. once, my dog was missing for a week!!..after that he came back. i highly recommend to put a tag on your doggie's collar when he's back. engrave your phone number in there as well. please do not give up. ur furkid will come back very soon. Frown

(This post was edited by hailey on Jun 24, 2008, 7:10 PM)

leej
Novice

Jun 25, 2008, 2:08 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Dog missing - pls help me find him [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi hailey:

Thank you so much for your support!!! I really need your help! I can not give up my dog!!! He is a part of my life! I love he so much!!!

please, help me! If you see some dog looks like my dog, your can call my dog's name DAIDAI, my dog's tongue is dark purple color!!

And you can call me immediately.I can go to see is it my dog!!! I live in usj2.I miss my dog so much!! I really need your help, please,

help me!!! Thank you so much!! This is my phone number:0172669008 or 0133199050. you can call me Sally. I'm so appreciate to your

help!!! Thank you!!!

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Jun 29, 2008, 7:47 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1245 views)
Shortcut

I strongly suggest that you put up posters everywhere you can and if possible print more flyers and put i houses post box so that more people can help you find your dog. Don';t give up. I once lost my dog and found her only 2 months later. Never give up. Keeping looking everyday. Try mostly mornings and late evenings as they are move during these times when the weather is not that hot and at these times they come out to look for food.... Don't ever give up on your dog. They misses you very much too. Keep looking everyday.

leej
Novice

Jun 29, 2008, 8:06 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1244 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jamie76] Dog missing - pls help me find him [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jamie76:Thank you for your support!!! I never give up my dog,he is a part of my life.I love he so much.however,he missing 4 months

already!!! so, I'm really very worry my dog!!! I'm so sadly!!! I'm crazy!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my