Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Americal Cocker missing!

Shobanam
New User

Jan 16, 2008, 7:19 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1174 views)
Shortcut
Americal Cocker missing! Can't Post

To all those who live within the vicinity of Puchong, Bandar Kinrara and Seri Kembangan, please be on the look out for an american cocker. To all animal lovers, you know what it is like to loose a dear one. So, please pass this on. Kindly comment if you need a larger sized picture of Russel to print out and to paste around. The information of Russel in the picture is not very clear, so here it is:- Answers To: Russel Breed: American Cocker Date Missing: 13th January 2008 Chip No: 30334 Remark: Wears a red collar Contact Rohan at 012 2885550 Reward will be given to those who give information leading to finding Rusell.
Attachments: Russell.jpg (21.7 KB)

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 18, 2008, 2:49 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shobanam] Americal Cocker missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shoba, its Molly... I am bringing an ACS from PAWS out for grooming this Sat. similar coat colour as Russell. I cant remember whether its a he or she... will check out for you... I understand that the ACS was surrendered by its owner... long hair tussle at the head... will let you know tomorrow....
Keep praying like we did for yr Beagle. All the best.

p/s the beagle that I told you was caught by MPPJ at PAWS... the owner came and claimed him back. Good for him. There were 2 more surrendered there. Will go sometime this week to check whether its JSLew's dog.

Shobanam
New User

Jan 18, 2008, 4:29 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Americal Cocker missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Molly,

Thank you and please keep us updated.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 21, 2008, 4:34 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shobanam] Americal Cocker missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shoba, Met your brother at puppy.com event. Sorry to say the ACS is a female. Will look out....

Shobanam
New User

Jan 22, 2008, 4:49 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Americal Cocker missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad to know that its a small world after all! Thanks so much Molly.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my