Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HELP!! i lost my precious dog

candymyluv
New User

May 15, 2003, 6:13 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1072 views)
Shortcut
HELP!! i lost my precious dog Can't Post

Hi, I lost my dog on the march 5th 2003. i have just found this website.so i post it.she's a female silky terrier.I lost in section 17 petaling jaya.she is about 2years old.she is very small size dog. it happens when someone accidentally open the door and she sneaks out.When i lost her,i feel so sad,i cried so much until my eyes were swollen.I find the whole section 17 but can't find her . i even photostat as many leftlet with her pic along .then i send it walk n send it to nearly every house in section 17 and even go to many petshop in pj and including KL just to find my dog.I gave them the leftlet too with my dog pic and my phone no.but there's is no hope until now.My whole family is love her so much.we treat her as one of our family already.We really love her so much.Until now we still not give up and miss her so much.Everyday we will think about her day and night.We even go to the pet expo and all the dog shows held or whatever...but still no hope..I just don't know what to do..All i can do is just wait for her return everyday.I was always hoping when i came back from school ,she will be waiting in front of my gate then i would hug her really tight...when my dog lost ,its was like stealing my happiness and now i'm lonely..because i'm the only child in the family.Because of that my dad buy a dog for me to accompany me but now.......SHE is LOST!!!!when i'm lonely she always make me happy and smile always ...I really love her so much!!!My friends all told me to buy a new dog but i can't ..because i can't forget my dog! No other dogs would replace her...So help me please!!
Attachments: candy04.jpg (121 KB)
  candy03.jpg (80.0 KB)

angekok

May 17, 2003, 12:56 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [candymyluv] HELP!! i lost my precious dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, CandyMyLuV...

I'm sorry to hear tt... I lost my 1st silky terrier and mixed pom 7 years back at one go, but i din cry much, coz i tot both of them must be well appreciated by whomever who pick them up as they were so adorable. And I made a blessing in front of god for them to be safe and happy. Dun worry, I'm sure she will be fine even if she doesn't return to you. Just hope that she is safe.

Anyway, I sincerely hope that she can come back to you. She looks really lovely in the photos.

Rgds, Mae.

Lots of Doggies' Love, Ange.

candymyluv
New User

May 25, 2003, 11:35 PM

Post #3 of 5 (968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angekok] HELP!! i lost my precious dog [In reply to] Can't Post

HI...I really hope so i can still find back my Candy...My friends ask me to give up but until now i would not give up...I also happy for her if she is pick by a family who cares and love her.I just want to ask you is it too late if i put in the advertisement of my lost dog.Is it worth it coz i feel like i want to give it a try. Anyway thanks so much ...at least i'm not so sad now..here's another attach pic of candy with my friend
Attachments: candyfeon.jpg (63.1 KB)

wen wen
New User

Oct 25, 2006, 10:46 PM

Post #4 of 5 (567 views)
Shortcut

hi.....did u find ur doggie yet? hope u get him back.....i'm an animals lover....i got 4 chiihuahua doggies n 2 persian cats....so there is once i lost one of my persian cat...i cry like hell.....seriously hurt in heart.....so i understand how u feel....at the end i found my cat back by putting an advertivsment n at the same time i hav spend 5k to find him....anyway i'm not regret...i'm happy i get him back coz there r no other cat or dog can replace ma doggies n kitties. i will pray 4 u....take care

vkancsha
Novice

Oct 25, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #5 of 5 (558 views)
Shortcut

Hi CandyMyLuv,

I really understand how you are feeling...dnt worry, we are in the same boat. I lost my shih tzu (name:Shadhee) 3 months back. And yeah its almost impossible to give up and i know exactly what u meant when u said that no other dogs can replace ur candy. And im really amazed that you are still looking for your candy when its almost three years now..Im also wondering if i should also advertise in the papers...ive given out flyers with his picture on it but never got any news frm anyone bout him.my shih tzu also walked out as someone left the gate open.he was only 10months when he went missing.He is one now.He just turned one last month. I miss him so much. I still have all his stuff in my place..i have no heart to give it away coz im keeping them believing that i will find him soon.and i really want him back..he is extremely naughty but he is sweet and very caring at the same time. im really attached to him. ur are not alone in this my dear, lets pray hard and hope that we will find them one day!

(This post was edited by vkancsha on Oct 25, 2006, 11:55 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my