Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Anyone lost a black cocker spaniel?

in
Novice

Apr 19, 2006, 6:33 PM

Post #1 of 5 (765 views)
Shortcut
Anyone lost a black cocker spaniel? Can't Post

I was on my way to work yesterday, I saw a black cocker spaniel wondering along the road. (It had black wavy longish fur, it could be a cocker mix). I believe it is a lost dog because it had a chain collar around his neck. It looked a bit thin and there was a huge sore/wound around the left eye/head area. By the looks of it, it's probably been lost for quite some time.

I saw him in Subang, in the inner main road between USJ3 and USJ4, near the huge playground/park. I remember sometime ago, someone had lost their black cocker spaniel. Could this be the missing dog?

rum
Novice

Apr 19, 2006, 9:07 PM

Post #2 of 5 (751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [in] Anyone lost a black cocker spaniel? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, is the dog still there ?if it is plz misscall me at 0176191929, im willing to adopt it .thank u .

in
Novice

Apr 20, 2006, 1:36 AM

Post #3 of 5 (717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rum] Anyone lost a black cocker spaniel? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Rum. Just to inform that I had also posted in my neighbourhood forum in usj.com. A kind soul had taken the trouble to look for the dog yesterday. She found it and took it to the vet, where it is currently receiving treatment, after which she will adopt the dog.

I love happy endings!

rum
Novice

Apr 20, 2006, 6:41 AM

Post #4 of 5 (707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [in] Anyone lost a black cocker spaniel? [In reply to] Can't Post

ok thanks anywayz ... n ya happy endings are simply beautiful .....

mel&sun
Novice

May 18, 2006, 1:30 AM

Post #5 of 5 (583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rum] Anyone lost a black cocker spaniel? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...

The dog is up for adoption. He's called MidKnight. Gonna be a sad thing for me...Frown as much as i do not want to, i have to give it away to a good home. After taking in MidKnight, have been down with very bad wheezing. Doc advised against having pets... Frown MidKnight is a very charming and obedient dog.. he's about 2 years old according to the vet.

Anyone interested can give me a buzz.. 012-200 7708.

Thanks!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my