Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
A Lost Shih Tzu

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 10, 2005, 8:34 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1076 views)
Shortcut
A Lost Shih Tzu Can't Post

A boy came to my area to pass the flyer out and I thought I would help him to post it here. Not much info was given.. "Shih Tzu with pink collar and black hair band.Male.Please contact Ryui Bynn at 0169026650."

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 10, 2005, 6:41 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] A Lost Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Fiona..... thx for the stickers. How's Daisy? I manage to talk to Ricky but I think not so good for Florence coz they r not experience in handling dog..... still looking around for her. I have here a pair of TPoodle and am screening thru ppl to adopt them.
How r u doin? I saw yr pics on all yr dogs..... all so cute lah esp your cats leh can get along well wt your dogs. Last time whn I have cats they actually bully my dogs... even my labs. They will tease them coz they can jump high. But when they quieten down they will all relax together.
Have a wonderful Christmas. Bye.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 11, 2005, 10:11 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] A Lost Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

No problem.. About the stickers.. Glad you received them... I think Daisy should be all right... The new owner even brought her son and Daisy to visit me.. The boy was worry and keep holding Daisy and told me this is my dog.. I was like hey no worries.. I am not taking back :) Seem like he is sleepng with her every night and mom have to sleep on the floor :) If I do not have so many dogs I would like to adopt those TPoodle for my girls.. They prefer gentle dogs and best thing was they don't shed a lot... Will they be adopted together or seperate? You think Florence can manage them? Oh yeah, Ricky is very particular about who adopt his dog huh? My dogs were ok with the cats except daisy who always jumping on them and scare them go hiding.. Wherelse I use to have a ACS,, he sleeps with cats :) You too.. Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year :) Keep in touch... Fiona

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 13, 2005, 4:14 PM

Post #4 of 9 (974 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

My shih tzu dog is a female with white color and black spot. Is that the dog u found? i lost her almost a month in USJ 1...miss her everyday...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 14, 2005, 6:04 PM

Post #5 of 9 (943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] A Lost Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry.. what I mean was that boy was looking for his dog too... Not found a dog.. Sorry yeah.. Hoep you will find your dog soon :( Fiona

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 15, 2005, 2:48 AM

Post #6 of 9 (924 views)
Shortcut

Fiona, i called the guy adi..he said tat he found a shih tzu, not lost a shih tzu...anyway the shih tzu tat he found is a male, not my shih tzu doggie..Frown

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 15, 2005, 4:39 AM

Post #7 of 9 (917 views)
Shortcut

Such a huge mistake I can make.. This was the only info provided so I had no clue and he was like rushing no chance to really talk.. All along I thoght he lost his dog.. Sorry.. .So sorry to hear that is not your dog :( Fiona

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 15, 2005, 6:25 AM

Post #8 of 9 (916 views)
Shortcut

No worries..u such a kind person

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 15, 2005, 6:31 AM

Post #9 of 9 (913 views)
Shortcut

No la.. I am not that good la Smile But thanks yeah Fiona

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my