Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
dogs found

cris
Enthusiast

Mar 21, 2005, 9:36 PM

Post #1 of 4 (762 views)
Shortcut
dogs found Can't Post

yesterday evening around 9pm, two dogs ran up and down my lane, looking lost and trying to find their home. One is a labrador retriever and the other one i think is a mixed dog. My dogs and neighbour's were all barking like nobody business. Looking at these two dogs, worrying that they might wonder further and not possible for their owner to find them, i decided to try to get them to my house so that the owner would be able to look for them. The labrador is a bit more alert, dont want me to go near or touch it...while the mixed, let me touch him. The two will go anywhere together, the labrador even avoided me to run away....so after almost 1 hour of trying to coax him, i finally managed to get him using my dog's chain. All i need is to chain the labrador and the mixed will just follow me.

But before i can reached my house, the owner came by with a tourch light looking for the dogs. So happy for them that they finally found the owner and able to go home. It seemed like the dogs ran out as soon as they opened the gate. So please all dogs owners, be careful when you open your gate.

nooning
K9 Kaki

Mar 21, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #2 of 4 (727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] dogs found [In reply to] Can't Post

Gd job there!! A pat on ur back 4 d effort

U'd shown us wat we should do when we c a dog which is obviously lost.

If u had not step in 2 help those 2 dogs, they'll definitely venture further n mayb 2 d main roads, by then, god knows wat will happen 2 them. They might not reunite wit their owners too

cris
Enthusiast

Mar 22, 2005, 1:24 AM

Post #3 of 4 (701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] dogs found [In reply to] Can't Post

well, what to do. I lost my pekingess once and i knew how heart broken it will be if one cant find their pets. So everytime when i see a lost dogs, i will try to see if it was lost or if they know how to go back.

Like last night, i followed those two dogs to three blocks away from my house....if i dont get them, i am sure the owner might not be able to find them once they venture out of the area.

althought its 1.5 yrs since my pekingess get lost, i still think of her and looking for her whenever i past the house.

nooning
K9 Kaki

Mar 22, 2005, 3:13 AM

Post #4 of 4 (691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] dogs found [In reply to] Can't Post

Guess only fellow dog owners will understand how painful is it 2 lost our pets it's not "just a dog", it's like our own kid Pirate Thus, we must always try 2 help whatever we can 2 reunite a lost dog wit their worry owners Smile

Just hope dat wer ever ur peking is now, it has a loving master like u Angelic

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my