Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing mixed daschund in USJ

in
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 5:36 PM

Post #1 of 10 (748 views)
Shortcut
Missing mixed daschund in USJ Can't Post

I had posted in January that there was a mixed daschund loitering at my street. As there was no response, I adopted the dog.

Unfotunately hes been missing since Monday! Chester looks like a daschund with short legs and long body but he's slightly tall (but shorter than normal dogs). He has black fur with tan markings on his eyebrows, chest, bum and undertail. He's also kinda blind as he has cataracts on both eyes.

I live in USJ3, but he could be anywhere now. I miss him terribly and am really worried. Please call me at 012-2818811 if you have any info.

Thanks.

in
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 6:22 AM

Post #2 of 10 (710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [in] Missing mixed daschund in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

To Sallychuah,

Thanks for replying to my thread in USJ.com. I will check out PAWS tomorrow. You mentioned elsewhere that we can also call SPCA. I will try calling the pound in Puchong and also in Setapak tomorrow. This sounds very ignorant of me but...... what do I ask them....?..... of the many dogs brought in daily, how will they know which dog I'm looking for?

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 10, 2005, 6:35 AM

Post #3 of 10 (709 views)
Shortcut

Don't call, go there look for the dog urself is the best.

in
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 6:47 AM

Post #4 of 10 (707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Missing mixed daschund in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Sally. I can only go to the pound in Puchong this Saturday.... I hope its not too late. I doubt the dog would be sent to Setapak right?

My gut feel tells me that Chester ran off with a bitch. (He hasn't been 'snip-snip'). After all, he got lost from his original owners too. Its my own fault too, as I normally let him loose at night. Now I know better.....

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 10, 2005, 7:02 AM

Post #5 of 10 (706 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I hope Chester be able to find his way home (either to previous owner or to u).

My male MS - Miniature Schnauzer has been neutered also there are somebody who still took him. Losing ur dog once is a lesson, if u lost ur dog twice it would be the worst punishment. (like me, which is being punish by God)

I couldn't do much now, I just pray every night, begging Him to return my babe to me. As well as u and all those who is suffering pain at heart, let's pray, ask Him to give us one more chance.

SadSally....

in
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #6 of 10 (699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Missing mixed daschund in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Its very selfish of me... but I want Chester to return to me...me...me... not his previous owner!

Please don't feel so quilty about losing the dog. God is not punishing you .....these things happen....

Yes, I am praying for Chester's safe return, I'll include your little MS in my prayers too.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2005, 9:14 PM

Post #7 of 10 (690 views)
Shortcut

It would be more useful if you can upload your dog pic here. So all of us can keep an eye for your dog! Pls check dog pound as soon as possible, they would only keep the dogs for 2 - 3 days only. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

in
Novice

Mar 12, 2005, 9:15 PM

Post #8 of 10 (650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Missing mixed daschund in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

I've only had CHestr for 2 months and was planning to take some pics of him.......then this happened. So, I have no pics of him. He looks like a Daschund but perhaps 2 or 3 inches taller.

I went to PAWS on Thursday, but no luck there. They told me to check again every week. I went to Puchong pound this morning, but the place looked deserted. There was nobody around, there were no dogs and the gates were locked.

I really hope that the dog-catchers haven't caught him. I hope that he landed up at someone's home and that whoever found him would give him a good home.... just as we did. And hopefully they would be more responsible owners and not like me.

I'm still hoping to find him and will continue my search around the neighbourhood and dog pounds.

in
Novice

Mar 14, 2005, 5:12 PM

Post #9 of 10 (624 views)
Shortcut

Chester came home last night!! He's scrawny and stinky..... but he's home!
(Prayers do get answered!)

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 14, 2005, 5:32 PM

Post #10 of 10 (618 views)
Shortcut

Congratulation! U r very lucky! Pls be extra careful for taking care of your dog now.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my