Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
find it in your heart to adopt my one month old puppy

helpmeplease
Novice

Mar 5, 2005, 8:18 PM

Post #1 of 4 (681 views)
Shortcut
find it in your heart to adopt my one month old puppy Can't Post

Unsure please help me.... a friend and i rescued a litter of puppies from the pound .. they were about to be put down.. i have adopted a cpl out and now i have two more that need homes... they are local pups but are beautiful and clever... they are a little over a month old now... i am going overseas and cannot care for them any longer.. whats more is i live in a apartment with judgemental malays...

please help me .... find it in your heart to adopt one of the two of them!!! please!!

you can view their pics at photos.yahoo.com/thingsla

please call me at 0123030076/0123006699

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 5, 2005, 8:43 PM

Post #2 of 4 (674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [helpmeplease] find it in your heart to adopt my one month old puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

do post it on adoption section, it will helps!

Regards,

Yang

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2005, 9:15 PM

Post #3 of 4 (669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [helpmeplease] find it in your heart to adopt my one month old puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Your puppies are pretty and cute! I believe you can find someone to adopt them. Please post your message in Adoption forum.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

helpmeplease
Novice

Mar 6, 2005, 12:41 AM

Post #4 of 4 (666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] find it in your heart to adopt my one month old puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

trust me.... posting in just that one topic is NOT Enough... I HAVE TRIED...

I AM DESPERATE TO FIND THEM GOOD HOMES AND I MIGHT EVEN HAVE GO DOOR TO DOOR IN BANGSAR..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my