Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
A bad master leave his dog out and knock by a car!!!!!!!

keanu
New User

Feb 20, 2005, 11:28 PM

Post #1 of 2 (615 views)
Shortcut
A bad master leave his dog out and knock by a car!!!!!!! Can't Post

a dog look like a mixed Pekingese knock by a car in bandar bukit puchong..an no body come out to help it , but i just don`t know why his master did not go out and find it ? i saw it was want to die already and i send it to the dog clinik behind the tesco name ST Angle , but the doctor say it was to late to rescue it coz the blood was bleeding to much out , the doctor give it some medicine and it was already pass away.pls pls pls look after for your lovely dog and don`t let this happen again .the master of this poor dog was a bad people , no look good for your dog is a very bad thing you do in your life pls good for your dog.Dog also got a life.

Co
Novice

Feb 23, 2005, 4:56 AM

Post #2 of 2 (540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [keanu] A bad master leave his dog out and knock by a car!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
a dog look like a mixed Pekingese knock by a car in bandar bukit puchong..an no body come out to help it , but i just don`t know why his master did not go out and find it ? i saw it was want to die already and i send it to the dog clinik behind the tesco name ST Angle , but the doctor say it was to late to rescue it coz the blood was bleeding to much out , the doctor give it some medicine and it was already pass away.pls pls pls look after for your lovely dog and don`t let this happen again .the master of this poor dog was a bad people , no look good for your dog is a very bad thing you do in your life pls good for your dog.Dog also got a life.

Hi.

I admire you. you are kind.

The dog passed away ? sigh !

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my