Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Puppy FOUND !!

viedlee
New User

Feb 12, 2005, 12:54 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1037 views)
Shortcut
Puppy FOUND !! Can't Post

Hi. I found a poor little puppy at Subang Jaya SS18, wandering dangerously on the main road just opposite the SS14 7-11 on Thursday night. Photo of this pup is attached. When I found it it was shivering in fear. She is seriously underweight. I am really hoping to find the owner really soon otherwise she shall be put up for adoption or sent to MPSJ or PAWS, which she may be euthanised. So HELP me PLS!!
My contact is 016-2918938, Edward.

(This post was edited by viedlee on Feb 12, 2005, 1:12 AM)
Attachments: 00 004a.jpg (142 KB)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2005, 3:19 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [viedlee] Puppy FOUND !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

I think the dog might have been scared by the fireworks... early before it got bright on Thurday morn (about midnight) I was travelling back from my grandma's place & saw many stray dogs on the highway... they were clearly terrified of the sounds made by the fireworks... many were running aimlessly & there was one dead on the road hit by a car i presume... i was shock myself to see the dogs darting here & there... many cars was tring to avoid them... Unsure on a highway we couldn't do a thing... Unsure

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

viedlee
New User

Feb 12, 2005, 10:44 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Puppy FOUND !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Poor dogs. I don't think that the one I found is not a stray as she was wearing a brown leather collar which is pretty worn. She also behaves in a way that tells me she has been living indoors (i.e. yaps incessantly if i put her alone anywhere). Someone needs to be with her all the time...... OTHERWISE,...

she's really cute n nice. Doesn't bite, jump around or chew on things. All she needs is someone to accompany her.

Anyway I really do have to find the owner or I will have to give her up for adoption as I own a GSD myself and he's getting jealous. I did try the SPRV but was told that they are currently "full house".

Attached is another photo of her.
Attachments: 00 001a.jpg (120 KB)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 12, 2005, 7:18 PM

Post #4 of 7 (984 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

The dog look very nice & cute... I'm sure it won't be hard to find someone to adopt her if u can't locate her owner soon... I suggest u post it up in the adoption thread... there are many ppl looking for pups & dogs... Wink I hope for all the best for this lil doggie & that she may find her owner soon... Angelic

viedlee
New User

Feb 17, 2005, 9:20 PM

Post #5 of 7 (870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Puppy FOUND !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.

I am extremely pleased WinkCoolto let everyone here know that the puppy that I found lost and wandering has now been adopted by some very nice people Angelicand I personally thank them very very much. Frown

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 19, 2005, 8:41 PM

Post #6 of 7 (821 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Yay & hooray... Wink hope all are happy & having fun now... Wink

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Feb 22, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #7 of 7 (782 views)
Shortcut

hi viedlee

I am glad that the puppy is being adopted. Yes, at this moment, SPRV is "full house" So sorry that we could not take in anymore pups until some are adopted. SPRV is quite handful with :

1. one blind mamadog with 7 pups (by now 10 days old pup)

2. We still got LIpton, MiMi , Olive, Popeye and Lady and rabbits. Needless to say Ebony since she rejected so many times, I decided to keep her.

Until our circle of foster homes are enlarged, then we can take in more pups. Tks for your understanding but you have done a great job.

On the waiting lists :2 more strays that I am feeding - not easy to catch cos the got the mamadog with them.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my