Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)!

MissingMickey
New User

Oct 9, 2002, 8:21 AM

Post #1 of 18 (11651 views)
Shortcut
Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! Can't Post

Frown Did someone you know, or heard of that drives a dark coloured MPV, which picked up a female Shih Tzu along USJ 5's main road on Friday night, around 9.30pm? This happens on 5th Oct 02, so please let me know if you heard that your neighbours suddenly got a new Shih Tzu, or someone or your friends' friends' friend's found a female Shih Tzu on the middle of the road. This place is USJ5, Subang Jaya.
Please help as all our family members missed her terribly!
If you found her, please e-mail or post your details etc, or I will contact you.
Once again, please ask around...and thanks a million.
Attachments: dog.JPG (18.7 KB)

les
K9 Maniac

Oct 9, 2002, 10:29 PM

Post #2 of 18 (11621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MissingMickey] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

So sorry to hear that... I'll try keep an eye.. have u tried go to any of the pet shop and have a look?

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

Cecilia74
Dog Kichi

Oct 10, 2002, 4:12 AM

Post #3 of 18 (11607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MissingMickey] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe you can round USJ 5 or nearby housing area, from house to house to find your dog. In my mom’s house, we’ve many "runaway/missing" dogs that came to our home only even there were many houses around with dogs too. The owners asked from house to house, & at the end, we became famous in the neighbourhood already. People will come to our house straight away to ask if their dog is with us. Even that day it’s not with us, the next day, we’ll find it in our home. Those unclaimed dogs were then given to some neighbours, & when they brought them to the vet, the vet recognised the actual owner, hence the dog was given back to the actual owner. Maybe you can ask your vet to watch for you if anyone bring your dog there.

les
K9 Maniac

Oct 10, 2002, 9:56 PM

Post #4 of 18 (11588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cecilia74] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah... MissingMickey, I think u should try ask round near by ur housing area... Good Luck!

Laugh

alicia
Enthusiast

Oct 11, 2002, 1:55 AM

Post #5 of 18 (11572 views)
Shortcut

we are so sorry to hear abuot your dog. when you mentioned mpv, so you mean you actually saw someone pick it up?
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Oct 11, 2002, 2:28 AM

Post #6 of 18 (11572 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicia] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

Migosh! What a horrible thing to happen! Try checking out the local shelters. Post flyers all over your area as well. Hopefully someone will spot her and inform you! Good luck! I'll be praying for you.

-= Tisha =-

MissingMickey
New User

Oct 11, 2002, 7:08 PM

Post #7 of 18 (11549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue Hello all Doglovers...

Yesterday, Thursday 10/10/02...Mickey was safely sleeping in my house already!

All my family members have been driving around the whole of USJ...and also been distributing leaflets to most MPVs...and my sis even sticked the leaflet on my dad's car window. And this helps! My neighbour saw the notice, and knew the person that picked up my dod. So, she informed my mom/sis, and they went to picked her up yesterday night.

It's very nice of the other party, as they even make a police report and went to the pet shop to buy food for her. So, we are very thankful for their kindness. I think my sis bought some chocolates etc for them.

So, this world really have nice people around...and if someone lost a dog, dont give up so easily, and who knows your dog will be found, just like mine.

ANyway, thanks for all ur postings and advise...

Take care and play with ur dog more often, u never know whether that notty fella might run away when you open the gate! Tongue

arthur
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2002, 7:50 PM

Post #8 of 18 (11545 views)
Shortcut

It's nice to hear a happy ending once a while! Congrats on getting your Mickey back safe and sound. Warms the heart to know that there are still people like those kind folks who took care of Mickey still exists!
Rdgs Arthur

les
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2002, 10:21 PM

Post #9 of 18 (11534 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that u found ur dog back! Smile

Laugh

alicia
Enthusiast

Oct 11, 2002, 10:35 PM

Post #10 of 18 (11529 views)
Shortcut

hooray!
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

boon
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2002, 10:38 PM

Post #11 of 18 (11529 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Great to hear that Mickey is safe and got home, such a good news of today. This is the first good news i receive today, because all message/request that headed to me were work related.

Give Mickey a hug on my behalf.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

May
Old Hand

Oct 11, 2002, 10:42 PM

Post #12 of 18 (11526 views)
Shortcut

Oh!!! What a good news!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Luckily the person that pick up your dog is not a dognapper.

Elly
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2002, 12:54 AM

Post #13 of 18 (11383 views)
Shortcut

Good to hear that Mickey is back to home. I lost 2 dogs when I moved to Sunway. Once was my Dalmation, Pongo (October, 2001), then my English Cocker (July 2002). Both no where to be seen. Sad....cry like mad...what to do? Get another new one to replace, no choice....Unsure

So, for those staying at these areas...USJ, SJ, Sunway.....be careful!Smile

Khoobg
Webmaster

Oct 24, 2002, 5:55 AM

Post #14 of 18 (11353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

How did you lost your two dogs. Tell us more so that all can learn from your incident.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Elly
ALPHA

Oct 24, 2002, 6:46 PM

Post #15 of 18 (11339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

I was staying in Setapak before I moved to Sunway. Me and my hubby rented the whole house and sub-let the rooms out to outsiders.

There was once this China couple rented one of the room. And the China man forgot to close the gate and Pongo went out. We only noticed it after an hour and too bad we couldnt find him anymore. Normally if is an hour gone, is kind of easy to find back, right? But somehow rather...not Sunway area. But one thing funny is...Pongo is sooooooooo fierce...wonder how can the fella catch him. I photostated 1000 flyers to be distributed around the area as well as the petshop at SS15. If you r a frequent visitor of Dr. Walter's shop, you will notice it on the door. But now aint longer there.

Second incident.....my Cocker. Cocker is always in the cage. However.....I think must be some ass in the house forgot to close the gate or whatsoever....again..he's gone.

But there was once I saw a cocker near SS13 area. And there's this Indian uncle brought "his" cocker for a walk. I thought is mine coz normally English Cockers' tail are short. But mine is slightly longer....as the length of ur middle finger. I got down from the car and asked the man where did he got the dog from....he was like shouting at me saying that he got it from one of the Petshop at SS19 together with the cert. And I started to wonder....is there any petshop at SS19, Subang Jaya? If yes, please let me know.

However, I tried to call Cocker, but he didnt look like he knows me...he's gone for almost 2 months. But I'm fine with it...coz I noticed that the man really take good care of the dog. On and off I still can see Cocker running around the area with the man's daughter.

So, dear friends.......always warn ur housemates to close the gate...if u have one. I never ask them to pay me back or whatsoever.....but I gave them one mth notice to move out of house.Tongue

Now I got my Lady and Sasha with me.....staying happily ever after.Cool

(This post was edited by Elly on Oct 24, 2002, 6:48 PM)

cdmoo
ALPHA

Oct 24, 2002, 10:03 PM

Post #16 of 18 (11329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Elly,

Refers: "And I started to wonder....is there any petshop at SS19, Subang Jaya? If yes, please let me know"

Yes. There's a pet shop owned by the Wong family.

and "If you r a frequent visitor of Dr. Walter's shop" .

No. I don't he is certified Doctor....

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Elly
ALPHA

Oct 24, 2002, 10:55 PM

Post #17 of 18 (11324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Driver of MPV picked up my puppy at USJ 5 Area on Friday(5/10/02)! [In reply to] Can't Post

OK. Thank you for ur information. Dr. Walter not a certified doctor, huh? I dont know.....I go Dr. Louis and Dr. Sim at SS14. Smile

chongmeng_soh

Oct 27, 2002, 9:25 AM

Post #18 of 18 (11291 views)
Shortcut

.......Dr.walter is a vet. Dr. // just the qualification that he obtain is not recognized by our country..p/s: he got his qualificaton from taiwan...is that make a BIG deal if Dr.walter is not a doctor so that his pet shop is not recognized too?Unimpressed
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my