Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
M.Schnauzer : Missing For 1 Year (Would Re-Unite With Owner)

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 5, 2010, 12:15 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1582 views)
Shortcut
M.Schnauzer : Missing For 1 Year (Would Re-Unite With Owner) Can't Post

We have a match on a M.Schnauzer missing for a year. Manage to locate the owner that posted the missing profile. Awaiting for documentation and relevent information to show the dog belongs to the rightful person...Will be keeping you'll inform. Thank you and All the best.

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 5, 2010, 12:23 PM)

icelads

Mar 5, 2010, 8:24 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] M.Schnauzer : Missing For 1 Year (Would Re-Unite With Owner) [In reply to] Can't Post

This is amazing!! ACC, thanks for the effort put in...

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 5, 2010, 8:42 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] M.Schnauzer : Missing For 1 Year (Would Re-Unite With Owner) [In reply to] Can't Post

Was a team effort...will release the details upon owner's consent.

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 5, 2010, 9:12 PM)
Attachments: 05-03-10 (The Lucky One).jpg (34.4 KB)
  05-03-10 (She is doing well).jpg (29.6 KB)

ACC
K9 Servant

Mar 7, 2010, 2:27 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] M.Schnauzer : Missing For 1 Year (Re-Unite With Owner did not Materialize) [In reply to] Can't Post

There was a twist to this finding...

The owner did not show up on the very same day/night when he was being informed...excuse given was having some meeting and will call us back the next day. Well today is already Saturday, and this afternoon, we even called him; did not pick up our call. A sms was sent to him in-directly telling him of his behavior and responsibility.

I have kept the rest of our team member inform and updated on the progress of the dog and of the owner. We have decided not to hand the dog over to him for this matter, he will have to seek a court order if he still wants her back..That's a Big IF. As for the M.Schnauzer, she will be taken care and will be provided with un-conditional love, from temporary fosterer right to the adopter. She has gone through a lot during this years.... of bitter and of sweet.

We would like to thank riannelew ; chew ; hyenyen for their effort in trying their best to re-unite the dog with the owner.

(This post was edited by ACC on Mar 7, 2010, 2:57 AM)
Attachments: Hey! Don't worry.jpg (32.1 KB)
  Be happy like me.jpg (32.0 KB)

sally755
Novice

Mar 7, 2010, 9:59 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] M.Schnauzer : Missing For 1 Year (Re-Unite With Owner did not Materialize) [In reply to] Can't Post

To ACC n the rest of the team, hurray for a job well done.

After 1 year, you guys still managed to find the lost dog, for those who had lost their love pets, this has given us HOPE!!! Believing someone out there still trying their best to look for those lost pets and bring them back to the rightfull owners.

Pakfuren
Dog Kichi

Mar 7, 2010, 8:49 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1433 views)
Shortcut

kekeke. Happy ? wait till you all get back the dog with the Court Order lah.

You think you want to get back the dog for the previous owner ? Dreaming wor.

I wont return the dog to you if I were to be the one who kept the dog for one year. 12 months has been a long time to build up the relationship between the dog and the new owner.

I am doubtful the dog can recognize the previous owner after 12 months !!!!

Let it be lor. The dog looks so happy and healthy with the new owner. Dont break their feeling lah.

Cheers to the new owner . You deserve to own the dog. Go fight for it.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my