Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
*CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05)

jdlime
Novice

Aug 31, 2005, 3:02 AM

Post #1 of 12 (2390 views)
Shortcut
*CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) Can't Post

--------======[ ___SUGAR___ ]======--------

MISSING since 26/8/2005 (friday) evening from
DAMANSARA JAYA

- Female Maltese mix puppy (4 months)
- White in color with slightly brown left ear
- Patch of rough fur on her back

------====[ CASH REWARD OFFERED ]====------

Anyone with any info, pls call JADE: 012-391-1056

"WE REALLY MISS HER DEARLY" someone pleasEee help me...
she is family to us n we want her home...

See SUGAR's family here:
http://jad3y.blogs.friendster.com/...urry_ones/index.html

(This post was edited by jdlime on Oct 26, 2005, 3:53 AM)
Attachments: sugarbw.jpg (108 KB)
  sugar.jpg (132 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2005, 9:25 PM

Post #2 of 12 (2326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jdlime] *REWARD* for MISSING maltese puppy from Damansara Jaya!! [In reply to] Can't Post

What's a loving puppy! Pls quickly check our your nearby vet and pet shop. I guess somebody who has taken her might resell it at pet shop since she is still a puppy. She is valuable for selling!

How did you lose her? Do distribute as many flyers as you can. It might help!

Good luck and i will keep an eye for your dog!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

jdlime
Novice

Sep 1, 2005, 11:57 PM

Post #3 of 12 (2321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] *REWARD* for MISSING maltese puppy from Damansara Jaya!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks so much for your concern =")

what happen was, all of us went upstairs for a few minutes, n my maid forgot to close the main door... as playful as she was, she probably ran out. so bout half an hour later when all of us came down, n realized she was missing... i searched n searched (for 5 hours) .... but still couldnt find her... *sigh*

i handed out flyers to all the houses in my area... sent flyers to all the vets n pets shops that i know of in DU, DJ, SS2, TTDI, seksyen 14, Taman Megah n Kelana Jaya... I even put some up in a few petrol stations, 7-11s, mamaks, bus stops n schools around my area, even asked the security patrol for DJ to look out for her.... but still~~

I really miss her alot... i haven been sleeping well since she went missing... Sugar's her hubby (wazzi), refuses to play n sits alone in the corner whenever he hears her name... i really dont know what else to do...

"SUGAR, Where r u??"

"Sugar, where r u?" Frown ...please come home...

*missing since August 26th 2005*

See Sugar's family ere!

(This post was edited by jdlime on Sep 2, 2005, 12:08 AM)

jdlime
Novice

Oct 26, 2005, 3:56 AM

Post #4 of 12 (2065 views)
Shortcut
*CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) [In reply to] Can't Post

after so many weeks has come to pass... i have a feeling i will never get to see my poor Sugar ever again...

See Sugar's family ere!

tterrynick
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2005, 5:16 AM

Post #5 of 12 (2059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jdlime] *CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) [In reply to] Can't Post

please, please, please, why are people so careless???? please everyone out there, look after your dogs. they need your care.. jdlime, what else is there to say?

fatty lingling (left) and petite tutu (right), protected by handsome nicky at the back - my 3 precious babies.
now i have 4 babies but baby adek just cannot stay still for a photo-shoot!!

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 26, 2005, 6:05 PM

Post #6 of 12 (2039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jdlime] *CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) [In reply to] Can't Post

jdlime

dont be too sad, accidents do happen sometimes... so how is the hubby of the wiffy who run lost? Unsure

Regards,

Yang

jdlime
Novice

Oct 26, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #7 of 12 (2014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] *CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) [In reply to] Can't Post

leecy, thanks for ur concern =")

well, what can i say... all of us seem to be holding up, we r planning to get Sugar's (puppy that went missing) sister... Sugar's mum just had a 2nd batch of puppies... at least the new pup would look like Sugar =)

See Sugar's family ere!

jdlime
Novice

Oct 26, 2005, 11:32 PM

Post #8 of 12 (2013 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tterrynick] *CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dont get me wrong, i love Sugar more than anything else... my pets are family to me... im wif her 20 or more hours a day, its just so happen that day i left her downstairs wif my other puppy wazzi to go shower... all the doors were closed, i made sure...

See Sugar's family ere!

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 29, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #9 of 12 (1939 views)
Shortcut

jdlime

yah, good also, if u like sugar very much, the best u find back her parents, they will be identical generally. Do u have msn? feel free to add me:

the _ little _ monk (no space) at hot mail

Regards,

Yang

jdlime
Novice

Nov 1, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] *CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) [In reply to] Can't Post

leecy,

actually thats what im hoping for... but i guess character would be another issue... no 2 pups actually have identical characters... but its ok i suppose ="P

oh ya, jd_lim : i've been having tech problems adding ppl, dun know y

See Sugar's family ere!

tterrynick
Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2005, 7:56 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1886 views)
Shortcut

jdlime, i am not trying to add to your sadness. i am just reminding all to look after their pets. no matter what, they are still animals and we will still have to control them. i use to do the same thing as you, i would let my doggies poo/pee in a little balcony while i go about doing other things. thank god, they didn't squeeze through the grills and run away. now i make sure i watch them and bring them in after they are done.

you take care, ya. what is done is done, what to do?

fatty lingling (left) and petite tutu (right), protected by handsome nicky at the back - my 3 precious babies.
now i have 4 babies but baby adek just cannot stay still for a photo-shoot!!

jdlime
Novice

Nov 10, 2005, 9:10 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tterrynick] *CASH REWARD* >>MISSING maltese puppy (26/8/05) [In reply to] Can't Post

i understand what u r getting at =") thanks for ur concern k.. i'll be getting a new pup soon for as wazzi's wife.. HoOraY!

*no other pup would replace my Sugar*

See Sugar's family ere!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my