seen any black & white female shih-tzu?

zheaz_precious
New User

Apr 4, 2003, 5:52 AM

Post #1 of 8 (4181 views)
Shortcut
seen any black & white female shih-tzu? Can't Post

dear all,

my four year-old Female Shih-Tzu had been stolen on the 31st of March 2003, around 10p.m. in Petaling Jaya.

She's black & white in colour & wears a lil' pink collar with paw-prints. Responds to the name of Joey. She's quite small for a Shih Tzu despite her age. sad-sad-sad. Awfully sad =( i've attached some pictures of her & my other dog Chester, a one-year-old golden retriever that passed away last year believed to have been poisoned by someone. I've raised Joey since birth & we have been inseperable since then.

IF you happen to know Joey's whereabouts or so, please-please-please don't hesitate to contact me at 012-2583593, or write to me at katie_goh@hotmail.com ?

PLease help as Joey's greatly missed by us.

THank You.

Still praying,
kat
Attachments: joey1.jpg (81.9 KB)
  joey2.jpg (81.1 KB)
  joey3.jpg (80.0 KB)
  joey4.jpg (74.3 KB)

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2003, 6:31 AM

Post #2 of 8 (4175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zheaz_precious] seen any black & white female shih-tzu? [In reply to] Can't Post

So sorry to hear that. Understand how traumatic that can be. Which part of PJ was your dog stolen? Theft and poisoning - the area sounds pretty disturbing Frown Do try to advertise or post some notice around the area. My friend's MS got stolen in broad daylight. No news till today. But try not to give up home. Miracles do happen. I lost 2 of mine last time. One I managed to find and the other came back. Take it easy.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2003, 6:48 AM

Post #3 of 8 (4170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zheaz_precious] seen any black & white female shih-tzu? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Kat,

Sorry to hear about Joey. Frown Whereabouts in PJ did you lose her? I'm from PJ too and if it's anywhere around my area I'll keep a lookout for you.

I know how traumatic it is for you as I lost my dog Richie on the first day of CNY too. Frown He's still missing now and I'm still looking for him. But don't ever give up hope ok?

Good luck!

cris
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2003, 7:02 PM

Post #4 of 8 (4161 views)
Shortcut

dear, i know how it is to find your dog missing. I lost 2 within few months....and i ended up like a mad guy running round the area looking for them. Although it is now two yrs...i still think and missing them so much.

Anyway, dont give up hope. There are some in the forum who found their dogs back and i hope you are one of them soon too.

wkser
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2003, 7:21 PM

Post #5 of 8 (4157 views)
Shortcut

hi

sorry to heard about your dog....where about you stay in PJ ......if you stay around SS1,SS2 or SS3 i can help you to look aorund.....sorry about your golden.....Frown

regards
kangser and nous

adele
Novice

Apr 7, 2003, 8:48 AM

Post #6 of 8 (4112 views)
Shortcut

sorry to heard that......can I asked you that do you go to the nearest pet shop and ask for weather got someone found your puppy or not. last year I lost my puppy shih tzu as well but I got her back on the second day cause of the person who found my puppy gone to the same pet shop and asking for weather someone lost a puppy or not....in this way I got back my dearest puppy...remember that do not give up...I'll pray for you and Joey...Good Luck!Smile

i_miss_my_shih_tzu
New User

Apr 26, 2003, 7:13 PM

Post #7 of 8 (4050 views)
Shortcut

someone stole my Female Black and white shih tzu too. my male shih tzu misses it dearly he doesnt even eat normally now, i hate cruel people that would do that to a person, and especially a dog that loved her dearly. I hope you find yours, and i hope i find me i will pray for the both of us.

She disapeared in the SWEETWATER TEXAS AREA a black and white spotted shih tzu. She should come by Marley unless she got use to another name by now Frown

Merlin will really love for you to bring her home.Smile

My email is your_better_than_a_dream@hotmail.com if you have seen her!

cyphang
Canine Addict

Apr 27, 2003, 1:11 AM

Post #8 of 8 (4039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_miss_my_shih_tzu] seen any black & white female shih-tzu? [In reply to] Can't Post

It's sad to see people losing their dogs. Last couple of weeks however, when I was taking SUnnie for a walk, one assh*** with his rottie walked up to me and said "You shih tzu looks exactly like mine who was missing 2 months ago, can you take your dog to the vet nearby for a microchip scan ?" And me stupidly went with him to the vet despite showing all the evidence to him (Sunnie's medical and vaccine records, cuz her pedigree was still with the breeder) Jeez I nearly wanted to sue his pants off for libel man...
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my