Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
10-year old min pin

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 12, 2003, 5:22 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2711 views)
Shortcut
10-year old min pin Can't Post

SmileFirst of all,Hi to everyone...I am new here...

I have two dogs,one is a miniature pinscher and the other is a rott...however,June 2002 marked as the most unforgettable month of my life...Frown because I lost my doggie..the small and beloved min pin named Maggie..As I don't live in Malaysia,I felt so useless for not being able to search for my doggie...all I could do was wait.....Unimpressed

You guys out there,if you have a min pin,bkful...because of their small size,they could easily get away by slipping out through the gate...Maggie did that a couple fo times but the last time,she was no where to be found...previously,she would come back when my mom called her name...we believed that she was kidnapped by some passer-by in the morning....A few weeks later,my neighbor saw Maggie at the front door..she came back to us but nobody was home that afternoon..sigh (wish i was there)....she probably escaped and found her way back.....another time, my malay neighbor saw maggie with a man at a local pasar malam close to my home....my sister went to the pasar malam every week hoping to find maggie but it was just a dream that won't come true...

anyways,I am getting myself another dog soon...it's a bichon frise...I tot of getting another min pin..but my bf,he's not that keen with this idea..he thinks that min pin is too small and he might sit on him accidentlyUnsure so our final decision,is to get a bichon frise..the white puffy dog...

guys,take care of your dog....life is too short to have so many regrets...dogs are like human too...they need love and affection....give them a good massage....give them a good pat...they gonna reward you with some serious 'LOVE'...Angelic

Amy
Meme

odie moves MY world!
Attachments: Maggie.jpg (34.2 KB)

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jan 15, 2003, 6:24 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] 10-year old min pin [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Maggie. I know what you're going through as my German Shepherd was stolen a year ago in Dec 2001.

-= Tisha =-

adele
Novice

Apr 7, 2003, 11:17 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] 10-year old min pin [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

nice to meet you here..

I'm very surprised that you're looking for a bichon frise....Can you get it in M'sia?? How will you get it?? Cause I'm now in UK and there's a lot of bichon frise here...but I don't think that I can get this breed in M'sia...Hope to hear from you soon...I'll pray for min pin and I hope that your dream will come true...

see ya...

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Apr 7, 2003, 1:13 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adele] 10-year old min pin [In reply to] Can't Post

hello adele..

thanks for your kind words...Smile My mom is constantly observing and my dad brings our rott to search for her..not giving up yet...

adele, I am not residing in Malaysia...I'm now in San Fran, US...bichon is a rare breed...we don't see it everywhere...bichon frise was believed to be originated from France...but there're some other sources saying bichon is from some kind of island and they were presented as gifts to royal family in france...i guess there's a lot of bichon in France...Angelic and the rest of the european countries...

I'll be getting mine soon..when the breeder says okay.....so will post his pictures up and let you guys see...

ttyl...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my