Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
White Dog Lost in SS3/SS1

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Feb 27, 2008, 6:34 AM

Post #1 of 3 (946 views)
Shortcut
White Dog Lost in SS3/SS1 Can't Post

I'm posting on behalf of my friends who have lost a medium-sized white dog. The dog was last seen in their house compound (in SS3) on the night of Sunday 17th February 2008.

If anyone has any information, pls reply here. The dog answers to the name "Tommy".

Thanks.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

MayHMF
Dog Kichi

Mar 4, 2008, 11:20 PM

Post #2 of 3 (838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] White Dog Lost in SS3/SS1 [In reply to] Can't Post

Can you please post a photograph of the dog? Has your friend gone to PAWS to check if Tommy is there? I was in PAWS today and saw all the dogs which were brought in by MPPJ in the past two days. You have to seek special permission to view these dogs as they are kept out of public viewing.

BTW please do NOT let your dogs loose with or without license, as MPPJ will pick your dog up as long as they are on the loose. MPPJ has been prowling the SS3 area very frequently lately.

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 5, 2008, 12:20 AM

Post #3 of 3 (830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MayHMF] White Dog Lost in SS3/SS1 [In reply to] Can't Post

My friends have been to PAWS several times since the dog was lost on the 17th of Feb.

My friends don't let their dogs out to wander. How the dog got out, let alone disappeared is a mystery because they have two dogs and only Tommy is missing.

Sorry but no photo of the dog is available. I only know that Tommy is a white medium sized short haired dog.

A good warning for forum members that MBPJ is picking up stray dogs in SS3.

Thanks for the help.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my