Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Stolen Dog - Mommy Miss You

cat444
Novice

Nov 28, 2008, 10:22 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2463 views)
Shortcut
Stolen Dog - Mommy Miss You Can't Post

Lost on 27th Nov 2008 around 4pm at SUNWAY PJS10/30.

Kindly hearted person, PLEASE sent her home WE MISS HER SO MUCH.

-TSUKI (016-3501881)

(This post was edited by cat444 on Dec 4, 2008, 1:08 AM)
Attachments: Picture1.jpg (69.6 KB)
  ABCD0001.JPG (65.0 KB)
  DSC02308.JPG (49.9 KB)

icelads

Nov 29, 2008, 12:50 AM

Post #2 of 10 (2453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cat444] Stolen Dog - Mommy Miss You [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cat, May i know how you lost your shihtzu? got stolen from home? please ask around your neighbourhood to find out if anyone seen your dog being carried away. and you can make a police report, not by hoping the police will help you find you dog, but just in case if someone had your dog and they refuse to return to you, then atlease you have a police report to proof.

Put up alot alot alot of poster about your lost dog, all the kind hearted ppl will help you.... Good LucK and be strong!!!!!

ch358726
Novice

Nov 29, 2008, 8:42 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] Stolen Dog - Mommy Miss You [In reply to] Can't Post

AGREE

In Reply To
Hi Cat, May i know how you lost your shihtzu? got stolen from home? please ask around your neighbourhood to find out if anyone seen your dog being carried away. and you can make a police report, not by hoping the police will help you find you dog, but just in case if someone had your dog and they refuse to return to you, then atlease you have a police report to proof.

Put up alot alot alot of poster about your lost dog, all the kind hearted ppl will help you.... Good LucK and be strong!!!!!

cat444
Novice

Dec 9, 2008, 8:23 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] Stolen Dog - Mommy Miss You [In reply to] Can't Post

According to my mum said, the dog still in the house when they leave the house.
But during a week im stampling the article around my housing area,
my neighbour telling me that he saw my dog is "lepak-ing" outside on that day when she lost.
After spend around 500sheets articles, there is only 2 phone calls.
1st caller is telling me he suspected my dog is taken by the owner opposite his house, but its not mine..
Continue to 2nd caller, according to his statement, he said he saw my dog was carried by a Indian Lady wirh her husband (Black color car) about more info, he couldn't recall..
Im very tired...
Everyone is asking me to give up..
I don't want to.. because if i give up, my fate with my GIRL just end by this way..
haiz.....

Anyways, thanks for the advised.. very appreciated.

(This post was edited by cat444 on Dec 9, 2008, 8:30 AM)

acceber
New User

Dec 10, 2008, 4:23 AM

Post #5 of 10 (2213 views)
Shortcut

hi cat, your dog different...

the dog i found at segambut is all-white fur.

i hope you can fine back your dog ASAP. good luck~

jackymch
Novice

Dec 11, 2008, 7:26 AM

Post #6 of 10 (2152 views)
Shortcut

Hi Cat, I really hope u get ur dog back. Sigh.. I've been reading a few posts/replies. And i really feel your sadness. Cuz i'd be devastated if i lose my doggie too.. Dont give up ya.

cat444
Novice

Dec 17, 2008, 8:31 AM

Post #7 of 10 (2028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jackymch] Stolen Dog - Mommy Miss You [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for ur advised.

I will not give up!~

jamie76
Dog Kichi

Jan 1, 2009, 10:07 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1841 views)
Shortcut

hi Cat,

Never ever ever give up on your dog. Continue to find. I lost my dog for 2 months, and found her back. Keep faith and again.... send out hundreds of flyers around neighbouring tamans. Someone should have seen her somewhere somehow....God bless....

lcly.my

Jan 2, 2009, 2:44 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1837 views)
Shortcut

hi, sorry to hear tat...
never give up..;-)

cat444
Novice

Feb 25, 2009, 10:22 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1295 views)
Shortcut

Shall I give up? Coming to 3 months... i still couldnt find my Happy Girl.. Yesterday was stormy nite, i woked up and written a POEM about Me and my Happy Girl. Here' s the poem to share out. TiTle : Happy Girl Lonely are the nights Lonely are the days Lonely as I am, in so many ways When I saw you I picked you up I found myself You mended my lonesome heart I named you Happy Because you make me laugh I named you Happy Because you made me smile Happy Girl, I LoVe when you wag your tail back and fart! ! ! I LoVe when you show me love with your slimy touch When the sun shines your fur, My world lightens up, I LoVe your black spots and your silly tricks In those cold lonely nights You warm my heart You light up my life My emptiness was gone You cheered me up and gave me hope I had to work and left you alone It was that day, you left me astray I cried and plead Happy girl, please come back to me Articles posted on the streets Wishing you will be home Someone, oh help me please Bring my Happy back to me… i thought I heard you bark, arff arrff arff... I ran out the house All I see is an empty car park Happy girl, mommy missed you so much...

FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my