Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
LOST: black mongrel, yellow reflective collar, license, Dukit Damansara, Bukit Kiara - THE SEARCH IS OVER - DOG IS BACK HOME -TKS to all

AARGEE
New User

Dec 13, 2008, 2:32 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1519 views)
Shortcut
LOST: black mongrel, yellow reflective collar, license, Dukit Damansara, Bukit Kiara - THE SEARCH IS OVER - DOG IS BACK HOME -TKS to all Can't Post

Pupsy is back home. After one week of wandering around she made it nearly back to the house but a neighbor tight her up and brought her this weekend to SPCA. This morning 15th I got her back.
Thanks to all of you helping to search and especially to the unknown neighbor who acted responsively.

Cheers

Rainer

Puppy Dog or Pupsy is missing.
Older female entirely black mongrel (a bit white hair in face since not a puppy dog as the name may suggest) medium high with yellow reflective collar and license took off during thunderstorm on Monday evening.

It happened a few times before and we used to find her after a few days in Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club.

Pupsy gets crazy from laud noises and simply tries to escape the noise. But where to run if a thunder is everywhere? So that's how she is running further and further.

Pupsy was born in the Bukit Kiara forest and raised by the horseshoe farrier before we took her over.

Pupsy took off from Medan Damansara and could be wondering around in either Bukit Damansara or Bukit Kiara area. She has a reflective yellow collar with a valid dog license.

If anyone sees her please sms to 012-3669121 or email to
Rai*ner@Geh*rli*ng.in*fo
-- remove the stars for the real email address. (Spam protection)

Thanks a lot for all your efforts.

Rainer

(This post was edited by AARGEE on Dec 16, 2008, 12:11 AM)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Dec 13, 2008, 8:19 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AARGEE] LOST: black mongrel, yellow reflective collar, license, Dukit Damansara, Bukit Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

try to post at www.petfinder.my wif pix..n contact number..GUD LUCK!FrownFrown

AARGEE
New User

Dec 14, 2008, 1:55 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1481 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] LOST: black mongrel, yellow reflective collar, license, Dukit Damansara, Bukit Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Jean,

I did so -

For all here is a photo from Pupsy.

Went to DBKL today -whao they have even goats and cows there. And a lot of cute puppies. Very sad to see them there.

However pupsy wasn't there. So the search is still on.

Cheers
Attachments: Puppy dog.jpg (108 KB)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Dec 14, 2008, 6:45 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AARGEE] LOST: black mongrel, yellow reflective collar, license, Dukit Damansara, Bukit Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

hey how u know my name's jean?btw..u check spca/paws/fff edi?

AARGEE
New User

Dec 14, 2008, 9:50 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] LOST: black mongrel, yellow reflective collar, license, Dukit Damansara, Bukit Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

The nature of a NET is that it has many holes ;-)

just click on your name - there you go.

Yap checked - nothing - so still hopeful she is roaming around. As long as the bad weather stays (with lots of thunder) she will run further and further. But a dog is a strong animal. And pupsy is a jungle dog. Knows it's way around.

Cheers

Rainer

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my