Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HElp !!!

chelsea6564
Novice

Jan 10, 2007, 2:55 AM

Post #1 of 1 (370 views)
Shortcut
HElp !!! Can't Post

hi all , maybe i posted @ d wrong place but if really then sorry , i dunno is this d right topic...
anyone around P J? my school compound there's a dog who was lost . it was in a red collar . a male . but looks like mix breed with those normal brown colour . it's very friendly . i worry weekends i can't feed the dog as i only can feed the dog a lot with my friends who loves dog in the morning during recess time. i wanna adopt him but i oredi got a dog , no enough space .anyone who lost it ? or willing to bring it to a new home ? And some stupid boys always trying to get away the dog !! we name the dog Muffin but it still don't really understands his name... he's a little clever... he never even bark once . just he's more friendly to kids compared to adults . maybe he've been threantend by his earlier owner . anyone please leave me a message. cannot bring camera to school ahh , so no pics...the way i can meet him is only @ everyday 10:20-10:35 am.

Frown~Dog For Life~Frown

Frowndogs adoption blogFrown
FrownLovpet StationFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my