Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Dogs stolen

fapdaddy
New User

Feb 6, 2011, 1:20 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1179 views)
Shortcut
Dogs stolen Can't Post

Hi. My two dogs (Rover and Baby) are stolen. The thief climbed into our house front yard and took my dogs away. Both of my dogs are miniature in size. They're stolen as at 06th February 2011 at around 3-5am in klang. Unfortunately I don't have the latest photo of Baby. The baby in photo is being shaved from head to tail due to it's skin condition. Please let me know if there's any info of them. Many thanks in advance.

Rover: It's about 40-50cm in depth (from head to tail root) and about 25cm in height (from head to toe). It's brown in color with short fur.

Baby: It's about 30cm in depth (from head to tail root) and about 20cm in height (from head to toe). It's mainly white and partially brown in color with short fur.

(This post was edited by fapdaddy on Feb 6, 2011, 1:37 PM)
Attachments: Rover.jpg (4.40 KB)
  Rover 1.jpg (33.9 KB)
  Rover 2.jpg (20.2 KB)
  Rover 3.jpg (19.5 KB)
  Baby 1.jpg (11.7 KB)
  Baby 2.jpg (29.6 KB)

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Feb 7, 2011, 3:30 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fapdaddy] Dogs stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi fapdaddy,

Suggestion: U have to make police reports becos this is stealing case. U needed to make up some flyers of ur pets & distribute it around ur housing area & petshop near tat area. Better act fast.

fapdaddy
New User

Feb 7, 2011, 1:05 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hyenyen] Dogs stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi hyenyen

Thanks for the advices.

tanianicole
New User

Feb 11, 2011, 4:09 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fapdaddy] Dogs stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I recently lost my dog, but with prayer & none stop determination & 4000 flyers later, some roadside sweepers found him in the huge monsoon drain. Our shih tzu was walking around for four days. an adventure he had.

However, your dog was stolen. Besides praying... May i suggest that you post up flyers pleading for your dog. This may be a case of dognapping.... just post up flyers stating that whoever bring your dog back would be rewarded. Most likely they will contact you.

I hope you get your 2 dogs back, especially when one of them needs medical attention. I know it is heartbreaking. God Bless.

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 11, 2011, 8:54 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tanianicole] Dogs stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

"just post up flyers stating that whoever bring your dog back would be rewarded"............

Bad advice, more dogs will go missing and start encouraging opportunist to step in.

tanianicole
New User

Feb 11, 2011, 9:22 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Dogs stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

No no... Of cos cops would have to get involved in this. Because its a known fact that doggies were stolen, when passing the reward, bring 2 undercover cops. They'll never know. Get those thief caught. This would get the media's attention & send a message to dognappers.

Because yes, I too agree that giving reward will encourage more missing dogs or pets. But some people, infact, sad to say, many people would not bother to help or return pets without any reward :( this is the world we live in.

Get the cops involved. They were helpful when I lost my doggie. They alerted the majlis perbandaraan as well.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my