Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 15, 2005, 2:26 AM

Post #26 of 31 (1463 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amanda,

The k9 Trekker tshirt is not with mr khoo but its with YuanYuan. We have limited shirt size only due to the reason we only print 50 pcs and most of those is based on booking by the members.

Don't worry mr khoo should be printing the 2nd batch soon if we runs out of stocks..

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Jan 15, 2005, 2:27 AM)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2005, 2:42 AM

Post #27 of 31 (1458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

Me not going this weekend... Tim gotta work... me have no car & have to run some errants... hope u & Sushi have a nice trip... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2005, 1:14 AM

Post #28 of 31 (1438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [K9 Trekkers ] Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi to all,

We had another fun and memorable trekk today...every saturday is a happy days for us.

We have 52 weekends and every weekend shall be very memeorable fro us and our furkids.

At first I thought of leaving Taro at home and go trekking without him....but seeing his sad face...so no chice lah...have to bring him along lol

We actually absent for the Christmas and New Year trekk...and did not realize how much Taro miss Ms Duchess..Sly Taro was so excited afet we inform him of taking him for trekking and he woke us up at 3 a.m @ 4 a.m..Crazy

TAro was even more exicted when hearing the alarm....so there we are at Gasing hill......

Blush I am the man with dog's name

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 16, 2005, 3:18 AM

Post #29 of 31 (1431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

Sorry for the no turn up today. I sprained my leg and is unable to do any sort of trekking la. Guess I will me MIA for at least 2 weeks till my leg heal. miss u guys today .... see ya all ssoon ok !

cheers,
minglmy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 9:09 PM

Post #30 of 31 (1392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

will there be jungle trekking this weekend? 21st jan?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 20, 2005, 9:16 PM

Post #31 of 31 (1391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking Round 43 - Bukit Gasing, Jan 15, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

Not sure if anyone is game to organise it or not but I can't as I have sprain my ankle lar ... no jumping, running or trekking for a couple of weeks at the very least.

Maybe u want to organise one ? just post up the details as per my previous post. I'm sure u will have lots of response from the otheres.

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my