Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 10, 2003, 1:41 AM

Post #251 of 291 (2895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyaya, sorry lah... probably I can't join you all leh... 1st-3rd definitely can't already, have to bai ni leh... I start work on 4th feb Unsure, 8th is Pai Tee Kong, even though I am Catholic but still not free on that day lah... FrownUnsure Never mind lah, just cancel yippi and my name from the list lah... Sure will join you all on the coming coming gathering... and wish you all have a wonderful moment in the coming beach gathering...

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 1:52 AM

Post #252 of 291 (2889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi eliza, i think we try to plan a good way let all people can join loh!! ! i will came back to Pg 4th feb, and 8th feb go back again . i also donow how lia??CrazyUnsure
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 4:01 AM

Post #253 of 291 (2886 views)
Shortcut

hey guys~

bad news hereUnsure have ask around and found out that the restaurant on the beach that we all talk about has gone out of business and has close dFrown do we have to go back to step one again and go to the beach behind , following that we can go and grab a bite at Mutiara Selera or SeahorseBlush

since everyone is busy on this day and that day, y not we list down the date that we ARE free and we'll try to work it out together so that no one will be left out ok??Smile

~cheers everyone~
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

shfoo
Dog Kichi

Jan 10, 2003, 5:46 PM

Post #254 of 291 (2873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi lulugurl,

You can try to check with the Penang Water Sports Club opposite Mar Vista (like what you guys said). They have all the necessity equipments over there (tables, chair, toilets, water and etc). They only charge around RM50 to use all its facilities (last time la). If I am not mistaken, the person in-charge is either an Indian guy, can speak hokkien one(forgot his name liao) and a chinese guy, Roy (if he is still around). Drop by there and talk with them. They are quite friendly. I feel it is more convinient over there.

CheersSmile

Regards,
SH Foo

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 6:23 PM

Post #255 of 291 (2869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Even if we can get a place... what do we plan to do there???

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 6:24 PM

Post #256 of 291 (2869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shfoo] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

helo~

wah~~ i cannot go there lar, not free and some more i dont know how to drive. My house is at Greenlane area so it might be quite difficult for me to go there. can some one else pls ask? sorryUnsure after hearing u say that they can rent us this and that stuff, it might be more convenient going there too Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #257 of 291 (2866 views)
Shortcut

hi, eve i will list out the date, 4th feb to 7 feb available !! how about the other??
BlushSlyWink
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 6:40 PM

Post #258 of 291 (2864 views)
Shortcut

Ashley, if we make it a half day short outing, i guess some would be able to make it.. but we are back to work on the 3rd Feb onwards....

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 6:50 PM

Post #259 of 291 (2860 views)
Shortcut

all also in weekdays ar...Crazy how ar?
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #260 of 291 (2859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI JAZ!! we make half day outing, i may be back to work on the 4th Feb onwards....
so r we still do gathering??
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 7:18 PM

Post #261 of 291 (2855 views)
Shortcut

helo~!

i've been thinking about the dates......so is 9th of january ok? we go after class and it falls on sundayTongue another is, is CK free on that day?
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 7:29 PM

Post #262 of 291 (2851 views)
Shortcut

Yeah.. Sunday would be good, everyone is free..

ck
Novice

Jan 10, 2003, 7:33 PM

Post #263 of 291 (2848 views)
Shortcut

aiyah!
i start work at 8th feb and i am working on sunday as well....but if u guys plan in the morning maybe u guys still can visit me b4 10.30am cause i m working 11 2 8.

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 7:46 PM

Post #264 of 291 (2846 views)
Shortcut

If we make it sunday i think Gina not able to amke it !! but anywhere hope she can make it lah!!
Than who will going to ask the venue??
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 7:53 PM

Post #265 of 291 (2844 views)
Shortcut

If it's on Sun morning then even better lor but I think they all hv class in the morning....if it's after class then I'm not sure yet as we'll be going back to KL on dat day....maybe i'll just drop by, won't stay long or else I'll just see a few of u during class.

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 8:07 PM

Post #266 of 291 (2839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, so i think only can make it afternoon cos most of them have class !! May be u can just come for a while than baru go back to KL !!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 8:29 PM

Post #267 of 291 (2836 views)
Shortcut

Yep i'll probably drop by for a bit....actually it's ok with me but bf has to work on Monday so if we go back too late a bit tiring for him....maybe i can offer to drive and he sleep during the journey back heheh

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 10:16 PM

Post #268 of 291 (2825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ck] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

helo~!

ai....our class finishes at 11am. then how?Unsure
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

kinzonu

Jan 11, 2003, 1:37 AM

Post #269 of 291 (2816 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

We can check with Ms Yeoh whether Sunday class still carry on 9 Feb 2003.
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 8:47 AM

Post #270 of 291 (2806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

helo~!

ya hor, then if no class we can make it an early trip. Morning sun is good for everyoneSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

shfoo
Dog Kichi

Jan 11, 2003, 10:24 PM

Post #271 of 291 (2797 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lulugurl,

I have managed to get the phone number for Penang Water Sports Club. The number is 04-8909373. Give a call to them and check with them. Have fun and enjoy the outing ya...Wink

Regards,
SH Foo

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 12, 2003, 10:34 AM

Post #272 of 291 (2790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shfoo] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all, so i guess it has been more or less confirmed on Sunday after class, once lulugurl confirm if we have class or not, then we can decide on t he time.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 12, 2003, 8:36 PM

Post #273 of 291 (2786 views)
Shortcut

hey guys~!

the class will still be ON on the 9th of feb, so u want to make it after the class or during the evening?

SHFOO: i'll try to call the person in charge and ask about the thing we might need Smile will update u all on the things known

i've inform some of the members attending the class today, some of them are making arrangement to join usLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ck
Novice

Jan 12, 2003, 10:26 PM

Post #274 of 291 (2783 views)
Shortcut

well, bo huat.....hope can join u next time.
u guys enjoy yourself.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2003, 9:53 PM

Post #275 of 291 (2765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ck] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

just testing
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my