we really want to join you guys!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 7, 2006, 2:26 AM

Post #51 of 76 (23407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

The trek is not dangerous but you must keep your dog on leash at all times. There is some step which are slipperly you have to watch our for. It's always good to be careful for not hurting yourselves and your dog.

Bring along plastic bag or papers to pick up the poo.

Give way to people if any anyone els wants to pass by you and your dog.

Usually the dogs will enjoy more than human as they are able to discover the fun in jungle.

Bring along towel as you & your dog may get wet during or after the trek....my dog alwyas paly in the stream.always get wet,,,

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2006, 3:57 AM

Post #52 of 76 (23399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

i really want to c how jiro white pearly coat will look like after the trek....Crazy

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

musashi
ALPHA

Apr 8, 2006, 1:03 AM

Post #53 of 76 (23382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

u are always welcome... usually become cream.....light like,at times looks like TARO when the red dirt stuck on him...like thsi one..

siu_ling
Novice

May 1, 2007, 12:16 AM

Post #54 of 76 (23098 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I just join this forum, I dun even know how to play with it...sorry if I mess up this post...

I just wanted to look for some help on the Sat activity for the Bkt Gasing jungle tracking...What should I do if I wanna join ur group?? Do I need to sign up first? Any charges? I hope to get to know some of the members at here first before I joining ur guys...I am truly blur kind of ppl...

Appreciate for ur kind help ^^

musashi
ALPHA

May 1, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #55 of 76 (23089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siu_ling] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Siu Ling,

First of all welcome to the forum. You found the right place..I guess.

well, you are most welcome to join us and you can always meet us at the entrance of Gasing hill,hope you know where is the place, you will see few of us gather and waiting at the entracne with our dogs from 7.45 to 8.15, some times we face parking problem before 8 a.m..but after 8 a.m will be better.

The activities is FREE, no memberiship are required. u don;t event need ot have a dog..

The trekking is just let us have some socialization session,let our dog meet each other and play.

If you really want to join us,please remember that you have to prepare plastic bag or paper to pick up the poo,we are repsonsible dog owner,as well as many other people are using the facilties in Bukit Gasing.

Give way if you see other wants to pass by,hold your dog if you sense some one is afraid of dog.

Bring towel for yourself and your dog,as the dog will get wet when they play at the stream,,,

Most of the trekker's are ladies, u willl be able to get along well with them, at times I am the only guy..

Do let us know if you having difficulties to find the place.

loolick

May 3, 2007, 7:49 PM

Post #56 of 76 (23068 views)
Shortcut

Dear Musashi,

Guess that i m everywhere that u were...ahahah.....

anyway, will be great if i can make it to the JT this coming Saturday (5/5). Is the JT still on this saturday?

siu_ling
Novice

May 3, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #57 of 76 (23064 views)
Shortcut

Hi musashi,

Thx for the info ^^, very clear and easy to understand, I guess the only problem that I having now is to find out where is Bukit Gasing.

And are the gang will going there every sat? What if I went there and I didnt see anyone, what should I do , how do i reconize whether you are from puppy.com? Got any number that I can call? Anyone is going on this coming sat?Pls forgive me cause I am so worry, its my first time!!! As a beginner I think its better to follow someone that know the track in the first time.

musashi
ALPHA

May 4, 2007, 4:40 AM

Post #58 of 76 (23056 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loolick] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

ha ha...yes..I am everywhere..as long as my dogs are happy.

Yes, we will be trekking..this Saturday. before 815.a.m

musashi
ALPHA

May 4, 2007, 4:55 AM

Post #59 of 76 (23053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siu_ling] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Siu Ling,

Not sure where are you staying, but if you know KWSP, Jalan Gasing, then u will be able to find Gasing hill,,get more info from the below link.

http://www.puppy.com.my/k9trekkers/

http://www.puppy.com.my/k9trekkers/map.html

if you still don't undersatnd,call me at zwro one two,two zero four & eight nine eight one.

we are very easy to reconize,we are the only group whith dogs while the rst will trek alone,

our group have one black dog, that is amanda & Pacco,two MS,two white Pekingnese,two terrier..some times one poodle and one golden retriever, I hope that is clear enough ...

BTW,my name is Rocky..

loolick

May 4, 2007, 5:23 PM

Post #60 of 76 (23046 views)
Shortcut

damn......forgot that this saturday is the 1st saturday of May n i need to work!cant join u guys for this JT, but will try to make it to the next JT. but lets catch up this sunday in tmn desa. call me at 0125105519!

musashi
ALPHA

May 18, 2007, 8:17 PM

Post #61 of 76 (22884 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
damn......forgot that this saturday is the 1st saturday of May n i need to work!cant join u guys for this JT, but will try to make it to the next JT. but lets catch up this sunday in tmn desa. call me at 0125105519!

ha..try to look for a new job that work only 5 days...

At least Rocky have the chance to join us alternative week....not so bad.

(This post was edited by musashi on May 18, 2007, 8:18 PM)

loolick

May 18, 2007, 10:33 PM

Post #62 of 76 (22878 views)
Shortcut

yeap yeap....looking for 1 now....got any jobs ard to introduce???

anyway, catch up wif u this Sunday la, approach me when u c me!!!!

musashi
ALPHA

May 23, 2007, 7:56 PM

Post #63 of 76 (22837 views)
Shortcut

ya...my company have many vacanies..IT,sales, Marketing,supports & etc...

So hopefully you could make it this week ?

I was not able to bring my AYAKO for training,coz she sudddenly start her period...so this week I will trek with Jiro and others only, AYAKO stay at home..

loolick

May 23, 2007, 10:18 PM

Post #64 of 76 (22831 views)
Shortcut

period....too bad then......anyway, c u this saturday!!!

goofydip
Veteran

May 23, 2007, 10:41 PM

Post #65 of 76 (22830 views)
Shortcut

Hi, sorry to interuptBlush..Your doggies are pekingese right? Is it you train them since they are young to walk, and somemore trekking ar? Coz my family doggie, a pekingese, Scooby, won't want to move once leashed. My dad always want to leash him to have some walk, but he just won't move. My dad try to leash him at home to train him being leash to walk, but, he don't move the whole afternoon after being leashed up...He just lie there motionless!!!Crazy

So after I got my doggie, Goofy, who can be leash to walk, we tried to let them walk together when Goofy and I go back hometown every weekend. The 1st time, we succeed. Scooby really follow Goofy to walk. BUT,... Scooby stopped after walking less than 10 houses away from our house. He sat on the road and wait. I leash Goofy ran back and hope he would chase, but no, he just sit and wait. After a while, my sister beh tahan already and hug him back. Tried few times also like this. Now again, he go motionless after being leash.Crazy

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

musashi
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 1:12 AM

Post #66 of 76 (22825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Yea, my dogs are Pekingnese,I adaptod Jiro when he was 9 motnhs old,I got Ayako from Pet safari when she was 8 week old on K9 day 2007....

I train them to walk since they are young,I used harnesh at first,then when go for OB training, have to use collar & leash, at first Ayako don't walk too,but once Jiro go, she will follow, she loves Jiro so much,so alwyas stick to him. Moreover, she is motivated by food, if she wlak, I reward her with food..she is fatty bom bom..

When go to jungle trekking, Jiro will cahse his girl friend,so AYako chasing from behind, rwo of them also hve motivation ,,

My wife will bring Jiro out to walk short distance fro discharing every day, at times he wants walk different direction,he might just lie down there and wait for us to pull him.

anyway,Pekingnese is lazy and don't like walking too much, they are the KING of the house,fotunately for me that both of them are active..., btw, I took both of them to Cameroon Highland on Feb 2007...next time will come to look for you and socialize..

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 24, 2007, 1:32 AM

Post #67 of 76 (22824 views)
Shortcut

u c la...period so ma fan....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 24, 2007, 1:33 AM

Post #68 of 76 (22821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

is weird that all d dogs in my household actually pull on d leash like nuts....never encounter 1 tat didn't wan 2 move...Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel

goofydip
Veteran

May 24, 2007, 2:36 AM

Post #69 of 76 (22819 views)
Shortcut

Thats wat I heard about Pekingese..that they doesn't like walks...and one thing for sure, he is the KING in the house!!! very very LCLY!! hahaha...or maybe my family too pampered him la... And he is SUPER LAZY....

Next time if you come to Cameron Highlands, only Goofy get to socialize, because Scooby(the pekingese) is in Kampar (my hometown)..Wink

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

(This post was edited by goofydip on May 24, 2007, 2:43 AM)

goofydip
Veteran

May 24, 2007, 2:54 AM

Post #70 of 76 (22816 views)
Shortcut

nola..tat is not weird..the weird one is at my hometown..how come after leash would lie there motionless? whole afternoon ler...from morning around 10 till around 2 pm ler!!!Crazy

goofy love to go out too ler..once he see i get his leash, he'll turn round and round, seems very excited and happy ler...

loolick

May 24, 2007, 8:34 PM

Post #71 of 76 (22798 views)
Shortcut

i used to have the same problem with Rocky, leash on, he just sit there whole day. motionless!!!!

but i started to leash him n let him run ard in the house....then slowly introduce him with me holding the leash, then slowly move from there. i guess u just need to let them know who is the BOSS. no matter wut, the leash will need to be there!!!!so...take it or just sit there(forever) but i know alot of owner cant becuz they furkid will show the kesian kesian face....then will let them loose. heheh.....

anyway, all the best la...very hard to go off leash in public la!!!furkids will go crazy playing ard!!!!

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 9:13 PM

Post #72 of 76 (22796 views)
Shortcut

same here!!! the first time i put leash on sasha...she juz stayed there motionless....even treats cant lure her at all....she screamed as if i am going to cook her and then juz sit there..won move at all....she seems terrified...but after a few days of trying on the leash, she was okay....

but i don hv this problem with sze ern n sheena...sometimes i really wonder why sasha is so afraid of all this stuff...really makes me wonder if she has encounter any bad experiences when she was very very young...but normally they should hv forgotten everything as they grow older rite?

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

sookchuen
Novice

May 24, 2007, 9:47 PM

Post #73 of 76 (22790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, can I bring along my dog? Tongue she is 10 months old female a mixed breed (JRT ++ some other breed). But she is abit scare of any big dog go near her. she will growl and tend to snap at other dogs (even other dog just show their friendliness. i just want her to exercise more and don't stay home too much Smile

Frown Visit me at http://moneyeatsleepbarktraining.blogspot.com/ Wink

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 24, 2007, 10:00 PM

Post #74 of 76 (22786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sookchuen] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

sure...u're welcome...

dun worried that ur dog dun behave well....coz tat's d reason u gotta bring her out more often to socialize....u juz keep her onleash fulltime...Wink

Pacco de Mongrel

loolick

May 25, 2007, 12:10 AM

Post #75 of 76 (22776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sookchuen] we really want to join you guys! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey....i m sure u r most welcome, i will be attending my 1st session this Saturday too!!! some ppl say my Rocky is a JRT mixed too, but i doubt so la.......ahhahaa.......

Lets give yr opinion on my Rocky when u all c him.

BTW, where should we meet? base on the MAP?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my