Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 23, 2007, 11:56 PM

Post #26 of 144 (22846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe, isnt the phone heavy ? How nice if we can train them to bring anything we want them to bring..hehe..

For me, i think i would love to train Nana to keep her toys, its like all over the place leh, room also got, outside living room and dining area n kitchen area also got...haii..mummy had to go pick it up everytime, there is this one dog bone that Nana has which is quite light yellow in color, it is quite invisible sometimes on the floor so when ppl accidentally steps on it, it is like stepping on a Durian..'Ouch' Unsure

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 23, 2007, 11:56 PM

Post #27 of 144 (22846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

wah.....barks when phone rings ah? so if phone rings many times, will keep on barking lo?

so far, sasha won bark la when phone rings...she will juz look at me or anybody nearby when the phone rings as if telling us dat 'hey, go pick up that phone!'Tongue

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2007, 12:00 AM

Post #28 of 144 (22845 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Erm we would scold her to Stop Barking one so after that she would stop liao but at times when i call back from office, i still hears her Bark at the background..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 12:07 AM

Post #29 of 144 (22844 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...so cute..but will she stops barking once u pick up the phone? if not, it'l be very noisy to talk over the phone with her barking...

sometimes when i called home, i do hear my 3 gals barking too.....coz they are playing...so it's too loud until so difficult to talk at all....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2007, 12:31 AM

Post #30 of 144 (22842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

That's nice, lao juak..thinking of getting Nana a companion lor but havent really got fate with any puppies yet, may still wait for Nana to be a bit older first...i scared Nana at times also lonely at home cos mostly in the afternoon she will just lay down beside my dad while my dad using the PC, she dont really play with her toys that much anymore one lor..

Soon Nana is going to be 6 mths liao..so fast..waiting for her period to come now nia..better confine her at home cos these days she howls at this particular dog that pass by my house..it is my corner neighbour's dog which the Uncle bring him out for walks every night one..other than that Nana will just 'Woof woof' nia..i do notice that dogs do make different sounds lor like, real sharp pitch barking, woof woof and howling..

Btw what does howling means ha ?

goofydip
Veteran

May 24, 2007, 12:47 AM

Post #31 of 144 (22840 views)
Shortcut

Yes yes!!! I've thought of that before.. Because Goofy has too many toys, and he always throw dunno where..But the weird thing is he remember where he throw, under cupboard, under sofa, ...I always see him squeezing himself underneath to get his toys back... And same like you, I've stepped that nylon bone before and that is not funny, you might shout your heart out for pain!!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 12:48 AM

Post #32 of 144 (22840 views)
Shortcut

oh...am not very sure oso why she howls at the dog...hmmm...coz so far hvn;t experience it yet. but i hrd that husky do howls when it's full moon...my sis's fren husky will howl each time it's full moon....hahahaha..unless they put the dog inside the house and unable to see the full moon lo...sounds eerie eh...Wink

don worry if you see her sleepy in the afternoon...normally it;s like dat..my 3 gals won play in the afternoon too...all of them will sleep at their own place in the afternoon...usually they will only play in the morning and at nite...till now they are like dat....

but if u plan to hv another dog, good oso la...at least a companion...and it's fun to see them play...i got sze ern when sasha was 4 months old..

wat breed are u planning to get? MS? how;s mooky's pups? not interested?

yup...they do make diff sound to indicate diff thing...n after a while we oso know what type of sounds they will make under what circumstances...heheheLaugh

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

musashi
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 1:24 AM

Post #33 of 144 (22839 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hahahaha.....n please suggest for PENANG tooBlush

ok, I am sure the admin is reading this, may be they can organize in smaller scale...or a gathering in Penang then we all can meet up..

we will have swiming competition at the beach,fastest sand running dog,fastest rescue...erm..sounds like good idea, but must have sponsors also lah, I guess the dog population in Penang is big enough to have event...big opportunity for the pet food supplier..

You make feel that the KL dogs and KL dog master are very " hang FOOK" ( lucky ),

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 24, 2007, 1:30 AM

Post #34 of 144 (22836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

kl ppl usually more 'hang fook' wan la...even local running event r mostly at klang valley.....

what about d 'fastest digging'??Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 3:56 PM

Post #35 of 144 (22822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...yeah yeah..good idea....am sure this will be something diff for the dogs and the owners...hopefully admin will take this into consideration...

agreed with Amanda...KL ppl very hang fook....got some many events and gathering....Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2007, 4:43 PM

Post #36 of 144 (22820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Lily, ur right, its painful one lor..think most of my family members have stepped on it before and like shouted 'NANA!' or me will shout 'Nanaaaa..y u leave ur bone here'. They have good memory on where they left their toys one but sometimes when there is too many toys lying around, i would ask Nana to go search for a rawhide or her fav dogdog, it would kinda take her a while to figure out or sniff out where she left it..hehe.

Anyways i make sure i washed it before i give her back her nylon bone..imagine her licking all of our yucky stuffs off our legs.. Laugh

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2007, 4:52 PM

Post #37 of 144 (22818 views)
Shortcut

Erm Nana howling dont sound like the wolf one..more of like barking then continue into howling mode..

ur right one sooner or later u will be able to differentiate their sound like for example, Nana these days dun pee or poo in her crate while she sleeps at night until morning liao so in any case if she already pee or poo before i wake up, she will whine very softly and bark softly at times to wake u up as if to tell u 'Mummy wake up n clean my crate now..smelly la'...hehe..this morning Nana woke me up with a soft whining before my alarm clock so i woke up to see lor if she really poo in her crate or not lor but mana tahu she only pee nia but when i let her out she follow me go toilet and do her big business..hehe..very smart nia.

Nana next mth 6mths old liao lor..oh Mooky's pups ah, sold out liao wor, didnt get a chance to really see them lor, that's y dunno which breed to get now..look see look see and see got fate with any pups or not lor..slowly looking.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 4:54 PM

Post #38 of 144 (22818 views)
Shortcut

hi jess,

hv u used the lambart & kay shampoo on nana? how do u find it? i hrd that biogroom is good too...i think i really hv to focus on shampoo + conditioner now....noticed my doggies coat not very shining n nice...Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2007, 5:10 PM

Post #39 of 144 (22817 views)
Shortcut

Yah used the shampoo on Nana liao about 3 times already, smell nice lor but dun last until 10 days as the bottle claims la but after shower hor Nana's coat looks shiny and smooth one. I dont use any conditioner on Nana lor..i havent tried many dog shampoos so dunno if this Lambart n Kay can make the coat shiny or not lor, u may try and let me know ur verdict..u may get it from Dog'R Us for i remember seeing it there before.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 5:52 PM

Post #40 of 144 (22815 views)
Shortcut

oh icic...yeah lo....i think mayb i'l buy biogroom for sasha n sze ern n kelco for sheena.....gonna pokai dUnsure

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #41 of 144 (22803 views)
Shortcut

yeah lo yeahlo.....last time when i crated sasha also the same...i'l wake up in the middle of the nite n the let her out....n she will quickly rush to the toilet to do her business....n if i don wake up in the middle of the nite, then no choice lo, she will tahan till morning or sometimes will make some noise n tried to touch me to wake me up....coz i put her crate very near my bed...heheheheeh

but now easy d lo....coz i don crate them anymore, so they cna go to the toilet anytime they wan...

i called rosie juz now coz my fren is looking for a dog...she said she has female shih tzus now...very very cute wor....mayb i'l go n see with my fren......heheheheeh...

oh btw, did u receive the pics i sent u?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

(This post was edited by jessicaohh on May 24, 2007, 10:03 PM)

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 24, 2007, 10:56 PM

Post #42 of 144 (22799 views)
Shortcut

Im checking my emails now..hehe

Oh is it ? kinda lazy to go all the way up there lor..take pics of the shih tzus n send to me hor.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 25, 2007, 10:28 PM

Post #43 of 144 (22779 views)
Shortcut

AIYA.......so many of u not going ah???Unimpressed

Sorry ah...MIA for the last few days. Have to rush back to Mlk on sunday to attend grandma's funeral. Only got back to KL yesterday and got on the net today. hahaha imagine the amount of emails!! Aiyo...........one whole morning reply emails until I pening liao. Crazy Then now logon here, see so many of u cant make it this sunday. Frown

I already got an apt with the groomer tomorrow afternoon. Wan Rascal and Gizmo to look like James Bond on Sunday.

Hoping to get some cheap stuff from the fair on sunday. Aiyo hopefully can get parking lah. Well if u happen to be there, look for a group ppl with 2 ACS. One ACS soooo big that you'll start to wonder if it's really a ACS or a miniature GR with huge ears. The other, probably 1/5 the giant's size.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

goofydip
Veteran

May 26, 2007, 7:03 PM

Post #44 of 144 (22757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Steffy!! So nice hearing you could go...I couldn't make it..

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

neoro
New User

May 28, 2007, 10:59 PM

Post #45 of 144 (22709 views)
Shortcut
Re: Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi , all... This is my first post...

I was there at the Olympic day from 8 till about 1pm.. So much to see and so many dogs :)

Would like to share a picture or two...

Give a click to the link below

www.pbase.com/tang_yiming/malaysia_dog_olympic_day_2007

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 28, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #46 of 144 (22699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [neoro] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

hey, great pic....r u 1 of those pro-photographers there...i saw lots of them..

btw,....i saw my pic....my dog is d black mutt joining in d run...but is too bad that my head is not there...Cool

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 28, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #47 of 144 (22699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [neoro] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

thanks for sharing the photos...very nice photos...i like the pic where the GR holds a basket asking for donation....very cute!!!!!!!! am sure he gets lotsa donations dat dayWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

neoro
New User

May 28, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #48 of 144 (22697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2007, May 27, Central Park, Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hey, great pic....r u 1 of those pro-photographers there...i saw lots of them..

btw,....i saw my pic....my dog is d black mutt joining in d run...but is too bad that my head is not there...Cool

I'm sorry , I wasn't using a zoom lens , I was using a fixed focal lens, so I can only snap what ever image at a specific distance. :p

Thanks for the comments all :)

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 28, 2007, 11:12 PM

Post #49 of 144 (22697 views)
Shortcut

btw...do u mind i use d pic to put into my blog?

Pacco de Mongrel

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 28, 2007, 11:18 PM

Post #50 of 144 (22694 views)
Shortcut

Ello all....how's the gathering.......

I was there early in the morning and left before noon. I think Gizmo really ENJOYED himself to the max . As for Rascal, Pirate i dont think he really like it. Pirate

Gizmo happily making friends with everyone and anyone. Drinking the water that is supplied whenever he is thirsty and rolling all over the grass like his bed.

Rascal on the other hand..... Crazy rather thirst himself to death than to drink the water supplied by them because it has bits of grass in the bowl. He rather stand on all 4 of his paws the whole time there rather than put his ass down on the damp grass, what more lie down on it! Crazy Freaks out whenever other dogs tries to sniff his ass and doesnt even attempt to sniff other dogs. Crazy So he was the anti-social one. Crazy

I donnu bout prices of things lah. Should be cheap kua. Frontline Spot On was going for about RM74 for Large, RM59 for Small. I guess KL pricing should be cheap lor. I get mine from Mlk for a buck more than what they sold at the fair.

Overall it was fun. I've met some long lost friend there with their furkids. Too bad some of you couldnt make it. Next year then!

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my