Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 8:31 PM

Post #26 of 291 (3676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Gin!! Do u will go to beach for this coming NY ??? or may be tomorow have chrismax party for all the furkids ? May be this is a good chance for who miss the party at last week mah!! Hope all our furkidds have a chance to meet a new freind !!how ur alll opinion? TQ!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 8:55 PM

Post #27 of 291 (3674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hie ashley~!

yep, i think its a great idea to have another outing like this. WinkBut if we were to held a xmas party tomoro, wont it be a little bit too rush?
and we also have to infrom those in penang which most of them is not a member of this forum yet Unimpressed

thanks
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 11:11 PM

Post #28 of 291 (3670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

How about we plan at NY 2003!! Let them meet new frend !! than we got 2 week to plan ok!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 25, 2002, 12:03 AM

Post #29 of 291 (3666 views)
Shortcut

yeah~! that will be great. last sunday when we were about to set off to the beach, some of them also suggested that we plan another trip somewhere in new year. so this sunday maybe i can inform them about it. meaning that we have to confirm it by this saturday the latest rite?Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 25, 2002, 8:35 AM

Post #30 of 291 (3662 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ashley....sorry i can't join you this round...i'm going back to KL tomorrow and will only be back during CNY....we might hv a BBQ at the beach during that time....hv fun!

kinzonu

Dec 25, 2002, 9:41 AM

Post #31 of 291 (3660 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,
Count me in ....if the outing is on...Tongue
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

boon
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2002, 11:02 PM

Post #32 of 291 (3655 views)
Shortcut

OK, Gina, the will see u on 24/1/2003. OK. Tongue

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2002, 5:40 PM

Post #33 of 291 (3643 views)
Shortcut

Ai yoh!! so sad u can't join us again!! 1st of Jan u already going back to KL so fast ah?? If u all plain go to BBQ than i will join also !! U all plain the date 1st lah!!Cool
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2002, 5:47 PM

Post #34 of 291 (3642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi lulugurl!! So U be our leader to inform them!! If we go at Wed ( 1/1/2003 ) than u all will free right? cos that day no training classes !! U all plain go to beach at what time? what we need to bring??
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2002, 6:36 PM

Post #35 of 291 (3638 views)
Shortcut

Hi AShley,

OK this time round, count me and Bonney in as well. 1st of Jan 03 is fine with me. Let get moving and what will be the good time for the gathering or outing or BBQ ?

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2002, 6:50 PM

Post #36 of 291 (3638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi boon! sure count u in!! Yahoo got so many people join this gathering! If u decide go on everning than we can do BBQ!! if we plan at Morning than we prepare some snack for all of us!! For the furkids got any good suggection? if we need to prepare snack for them also than can somebody give me the recipe!! I can prepare for them!!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2002, 11:06 PM

Post #37 of 291 (3629 views)
Shortcut

hie ashley~! so this outing is on lar~ Smile i think we better have it in the evening. wat about the venue? if we are going to have BBQ, then where is it? at the beach or at someone's place?Crazy
heheh...so many things to consider yar..not like kl
they can go to KK anytime..Frown
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

boon
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2002, 11:21 PM

Post #38 of 291 (3628 views)
Shortcut

Hi All,

OK will fix it on the 1st of Jan 2003 at 6:00PM, so that we have enough day light for our furkids and BBQ session.

Venue : Beach behind Hotel
Date : 1/1/2003
Time : 6:00PM

Pls feedback, any comments and suggestions are welcome

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2002, 11:31 PM

Post #39 of 291 (3627 views)
Shortcut

Hi boon!! than the gathering is on!! so what should we prepare?? do we need to get something for all furkids?? U will be the Camera Man again!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 12:00 AM

Post #40 of 291 (3625 views)
Shortcut

ok, then set d~!!boon, r u goin to training this week?
can u pls help to spread the news because i will be away for this weekend, thanksTongue
oh ya! we also need to know how many ppl and furkids will be attending this function so that we can make this outing to be memorable CoolWink
me and jaz will be bringing KFC if we need food
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 12:33 AM

Post #41 of 291 (3619 views)
Shortcut

Hi !! Than we should prepare food for BBQ or how is it?? Count me and My BF in too!!! TQ!! I will try to bring all of them come so what should we prepare for our furkids ??
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2002, 12:36 AM

Post #42 of 291 (3618 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lulugurl,

I can't promise i will be going to the training this Sunday, coz Bonney is still on heat Pirate. Yeap, Sure not a problem, i can be a camera man, but this time round, my face must be in the group photoUnsure. Hhahahah

OK, one small question : the gathering will be a beach outing with some light and easy food/fruits/drinks or a BBQ. If BBQ, who will be the one preparing the stuff and the clean up after that. And be ware that our furkids may accidentally step or take the BBQ chicken wings that they are not suppose to.

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 12:44 AM

Post #43 of 291 (3615 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon !! How about like this we one person prepare one type of food than 6 people go will have 6 type of food!! is it ok to all member ?? Than we no need to clean the place ,we just bring rubish bag to keep all the thing!! Any good suggestion??
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 12:59 AM

Post #44 of 291 (3611 views)
Shortcut

helo~!
thats a great idea since bbq will be a bit messy wif all the charcoal. i'm scared that one of our furkids mght set fire on its fur LaughLaugh
so everything should be settle then
next we just need to know how many ppl and also the type+ amount of food we are suppose to bring Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 1:17 AM

Post #45 of 291 (3606 views)
Shortcut

So we will decide on monday how many people attend N who will prepare what food !! How about our furkids ??
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2002, 1:24 AM

Post #46 of 291 (3604 views)
Shortcut

OK,

Tentatively below are those whom show interest.

1. Boon & Bonney

2. Ashley

3. Lulugurl

4. Steven & Kinzonu

5. Jaz

Who else, sorri if i forgotten to mention your name in the list. Feel free to modify the list accordingly.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 1:44 AM

Post #47 of 291 (3600 views)
Shortcut

boon, i think steven and kinzonu is the same person. his furkid is jackie if i'm not wrongSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

boon
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2002, 4:14 PM

Post #48 of 291 (3595 views)
Shortcut

1. Boon & Bonney
2. Ashley
3. Lulugurl
4. Steven & Jackie
5. Jaz

Who else, sorri if i forgotten to mention your name in the list. Feel free to modify the list accordingly.

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 27, 2002, 5:24 PM

Post #49 of 291 (3591 views)
Shortcut

Sounds exciting..BBQ on the beach with dogs...Wish I could go...But I am in KL and I have to iron out my leave, transportation and accommodation first.
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

(This post was edited by cyphang on Dec 27, 2002, 5:35 PM)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 8:23 PM

Post #50 of 291 (3582 views)
Shortcut

1. Boon & Bonney
2. Ashley & bf
3. Lulugurl + lisa & jaz
4. Steven & Jackie

i have invite some of my frens over but not sure whether they are free or notSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my