Malaysia K9 Day 2007

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 15, 2007, 9:43 AM

Post #51 of 146 (21680 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Me & my gf brought our maltese there (White color), wearing kimono (Red) one, any of you guys seen us?

BTW, you all got snap photos ar?

Regards,

Yang

animegal888
Novice

Jan 15, 2007, 7:59 PM

Post #52 of 146 (21653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

ERm...no i don't think i saw a maltese with a kimono, sorry Shocked I got upload many dog pics on that day in my blog

Smile
Click Amber's Blg

crazytazz

Jan 15, 2007, 8:51 PM

Post #53 of 146 (21646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [animegal888] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

wahh..congrates to those who won loo...oh ya..amber faith, i think i saw u and your doggies too, wanted to come over to u and say hi....but abit scared and paiseh also later u think suddenly "who the heck is this..." lol... Frown

but anyway....your two retrievers really really so beautiful...especially the creamy color ones... Frown btw, to those others....so nice to see so many dogs there...

guys,,,
i came with rooney and got him microchipped as well...one of the pic is as below..heheh was super hungry and i feed rooney also he doesnt wanna eat..i guess he's tired and only excited about making friends with other doggies

[URL= imageshack.us]

surprisingly he doesnt whine... heheh...
[URL= imageshack.us]

molly, vinoviruz and rooney...heheh
[URL= imageshack.us]

wahh..two big huskies and dono how to move my way le... Crazy
[URL= imageshack.us]

6 months old ben and 3 months old rooney resting after long walk and play...
[URL= imageshack.us]

rooney was tired but happy after meetig so many nice doogies around.
[URL= imageshack.us]

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 15, 2007, 9:30 PM

Post #54 of 146 (21643 views)
Shortcut

Hey, my mom told me that there was another Amber there but I didn't get to look who it was coz too busy about Amber's costume, hehehehe...No actually Amber's the Champion. They just got mixed up. So we exchanged Amber's trophy with that Silky Terrier dog. My bones are still aching today but it was all worth it...

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 15, 2007, 9:38 PM

Post #55 of 146 (21640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Yeah saw you there early with your cutie Golden baby boy. He's so...adorable! His ears are so BIG & floppy lah!!! Yeah my Irish cream coloured Golden is Chloe. We just adopted her. I think your beautiful Rooney will grow up like her but not sure whether his coat can get as fluffy as hers. Her fur ah...Aiyoh, killer lah! Very hard to clean & hairdry...Frown

Your other Golden Ben is also adorable. Their faces are like Chloe's ah...? Very sweet, angelic & innocent...Did you participate in anything with your dogs?

Hahaha, Amber in today's NST newspaper also...

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Jan 15, 2007, 9:45 PM)

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2007, 10:15 PM

Post #56 of 146 (21626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Melissa,

Congrats!!!!!!!! Saw ur 3 cute doggies yesterday...but u look kinda busy yesterday..guess trying to prepare since ur doggies are participating so din stop by to say HI...hehehheheeh..but i know it's u at one glance by seeing ur doggies....Frown

oh yeah...nice event ppcom...Keep it up!! enjoyed myself yesterday!

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

crazytazz

Jan 15, 2007, 10:19 PM

Post #57 of 146 (21626 views)
Shortcut

ehh..really aa?? should have go over to u and say hie....aduiss....Unsure

nvm..we can meet up again some other time gatehring..hehehe....oh..its called chloe..?heheh....nice...very pretty... yeahlo, rooney's ear a bit bigger coz he's small ma..heheh...i hope his furs will turn like chloe too..

jajjaj////golden ben is not mine...it was another guy who brought his golden, so me and my bf just stop by and chat with him....at the same time, we question a lot of nutrition that he gave and some other retriever's fact..heheheh....

Rooney didnt participate coz he's young and small...this time im planning to just bring him to see hows the event and social with other doggies...

WAHHH!!! amber in NST??? Should go see if my office got NST... Tongue

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2007, 2:05 AM

Post #58 of 146 (21604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

it was so dissapointing that d committee decided to cancel the hurdle dash race n best trick...

coz when i was hoping to join d fastest recall, a committee member ask me to wait for d hurdle dash, as d fastest recall was meant by beginner...

so we wait n wait...n at last, it was CANCEL...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

goofydip
Veteran

Jan 16, 2007, 2:50 AM

Post #59 of 146 (21598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, amanda...seems long time didn't see u posting? so u did went to the k9 day...so good...i couldn't make it to go la...just can't wait to join the next event

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

animegal888
Novice

Jan 16, 2007, 4:47 AM

Post #60 of 146 (21592 views)
Shortcut

oh really? I din't know! congrats,your dog really deserves it, I was wondering how the silky can beat ur Amber Tongue ,I like your dog dance moves,so cool! I was the one with the black chihuahua Blush My bones are aching too,I wonder why? lolSly , yea, it was worth it! Whoa, you and Amber so famous already, in today's NST Smile . I din't know got so many activities cancelled on the K9 day. We went home right after the dog pageant, Amber exhausted already.

Here's are some pics of Amber Blush
Click Amber's Blg

qingleng
Dog Kichi

Jan 16, 2007, 6:37 AM

Post #61 of 146 (21583 views)
Shortcut

hey amanda...

two thumbs up for you n pacco... hehe.. i saw both of u in the ring n pacco was excellent... hehe...

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #62 of 146 (21547 views)
Shortcut

animegal888...

no wonder i head so many amber announced lol

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2007, 10:16 PM

Post #63 of 146 (21543 views)
Shortcut

so adorable la ur amber !

i like d color ! typical one !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crazytazz

Jan 16, 2007, 11:24 PM

Post #64 of 146 (21528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

somehow she does remind me she looked like sugar glider....hehehe...its a compliment ...Frown too bad...didnt see the real life one when i went to K9 day...

molly also cute and adorable...strong and healthy!! Wink

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #65 of 146 (21523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

crazytazz..

u mean Amber? hoho! Amber is cute n so is sugar glider !

once saw in Midvalley Pets WOnderland.. liked the sugar glider a lot mayb cus of the shy-shy look with the BIG EYES ! hahaha !

thanks ! I like rooney.. so cute la ! haha ! somehow i got the sense tat is Rooney ! n of cos, the leng lui mommy

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 16, 2007, 11:47 PM

Post #66 of 146 (21521 views)
Shortcut

Oh that's you Amber in the cheongsam! Nice Nice! Actually I wondered that too..hehehe! But it's okay, Amber got her huge trophy! Ofcourse lah, after along day over there, your bones will ache for sure...Mine's fine already!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2007, 1:16 AM

Post #67 of 146 (21508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qingleng] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink hopefully u can forget some of our embarassing moment...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2007, 1:58 AM

Post #68 of 146 (21500 views)
Shortcut

hi amanda,

i saw you and pacco too....from a distance though...noticed that you let pacco off leashed and i think she was busy playing with her frens or sniffing around...heheheeh....so nice...i hope one fine day i will be able to put sasha off leash without worrying too...pacco is really a beautiful girl....luv her coat....so black....Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

animegal888
Novice

Jan 17, 2007, 2:30 AM

Post #69 of 146 (21497 views)
Shortcut

heheh..got 2 ambers in the dog pageant Sly heheh, thanks, actually I like cream colour, but I like this colour too.supa molly,your dog looks familiar, maybe i saw her that day. lol,sugar glider? where did I heard that from? so sad, no one saw Amber,maybe she's too smallTongue All of ur dogs also co cute!! If only can see them real life.
Click Amber's Blg

animegal888
Novice

Jan 17, 2007, 2:36 AM

Post #70 of 146 (21495 views)
Shortcut

remember now Smile?, she's so small, no one realizedBlush.lol

heheh,mine also fine already. yea, bought for her cheong sam can use for CNY also Laugh

hi,amanda, I saw u and pacco waiting in the agility field around 12 or 1 something. Ur dog so skinny, Amber so fat la. Can give diet tips? lolTongue
Click Amber's Blg

(This post was edited by animegal888 on Jan 17, 2007, 2:39 AM)

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2007, 2:39 AM

Post #71 of 146 (21492 views)
Shortcut

animegal888..

hahah ! i realise the ambers will owes b beautiful. maybe nex time my future dog will give her a name Amber kakkaka !

I oso like cream colored dogs. and if their coat is shiny and the fur medium long, then is seen as healthy coat !

yeah molly was busy making frens tat day so she made her effort to walk here walk there and sniff many doggie butt-butt.. haha ! so, im not surprise tat u met her.. she is quite unique for her fur patches tat i don tink i see any other dogs hav her pattern. even she has her papa-dog's coat the Border Collie and many indeed asked me if Molly is a Border Collie...

i tink too many dogs tat day, and i had no time to actually meet everyone here.. nvm nex time when molly not too passionate lol!

so.. real life wanna see them, sure can geh ! n ur cutie is cute toooO! i like

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jan 18, 2007, 1:36 AM

Post #72 of 146 (21441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi amanda,

i saw you and pacco too....from a distance though...noticed that you let pacco off leashed and i think she was busy playing with her frens or sniffing around...heheheeh....so nice...i hope one fine day i will be able to put sasha off leash without worrying too...pacco is really a beautiful girl....luv her coat....so black....Wink

pacco had been on d field since she was 2 months old n now she's edi 2 yrs old..

so she's very used to b wandering around d place...but i'm afraid some ppl might not like me to let my dog wander too much

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jan 18, 2007, 1:40 AM

Post #73 of 146 (21439 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
remember now Smile?, she's so small, no one realizedBlush.lol

heheh,mine also fine already. yea, bought for her cheong sam can use for CNY also Laugh

hi,amanda, I saw u and pacco waiting in the agility field around 12 or 1 something. Ur dog so skinny, Amber so fat la. Can give diet tips? lolTongue

hehehe....coz i like to starve my dog....apparently i feed her very little food....Cool

Pacco de Mongrel

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jan 18, 2007, 4:45 AM

Post #74 of 146 (21429 views)
Shortcut

hi amanda,
wah...no wonder pacco looks so experienced d....well...i think as long as the dog is good and socialable, i think it;s ok to let them off leash....Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

crazytazz

Jan 18, 2007, 8:35 PM

Post #75 of 146 (21405 views)
Shortcut

hahhaha....jane...Frown

yeah....amber looked like sugar glider isnt it?? eye big big....black hairy...abit brownish..heheheh..

the MV pets wonderland selling sugar glider so so expensive le.rm400 for one glider oni..."pengsan"

hehhehe....very keng sense ehh...rooney seem to enjoy with molly too..ehh...dont forget oo...molly also has a cute mommy too!! Wink..

amanda85, yah!! i saw u very nearby but didnt get the chance to say hi to u....off leash pacco was excited running here and there...came by to molly and rooney too..but i wasnt fast enough to take pic thou....too excited looking at pacco.....my bf say "that dog with the red scarf...very very familiar...saw that pic in low yat forum.".. hehheeh...pacco is very very fast runner le.....hope to say hi to u in real person eh...Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my