Invitation to: Birthday Party Under the Sunny Sky

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Cheryl
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2003, 2:39 AM

Post #151 of 167 (14837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Thank you for the lovely presents ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CY and everyone. Thank you for everything especially the food... hmmp yum yum! Maybe I just inform you guys when axactly is my birthday and someone like CY will help me to organise right? heheeeee Sly What a beautiful day!

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 3:51 AM

Post #152 of 167 (14833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Thank you for the lovely presents ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ha! Ha! just reading your reply makes my smile!!! glad that you guys had so much fun, but at the same time, really regret not able to make it as i would love to see all of you that have given me so much useful informations about taking care of my dog! things i've learn here are priceless!! Wink I will definately try my level best to make it on the next outing! I promise!!!Smile. I don't want to miss a thing!!

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 28, 2003, 3:53 AM

Post #153 of 167 (14833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cheryl] Thank you for the lovely presents ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah......a lot of work man ! You know ah....I started shopping since mid of last week man ! Hehe....I can help you to prepare a dish for humans and another dish for doggies lah.....Wink
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

stanley

Jan 28, 2003, 4:20 PM

Post #154 of 167 (14817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Thank you for the lovely presents ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CY....thank you for all the Yummie food....we really love and enjoy it Smile ...glad to hear you love the basket...did sunnie play the toy?

carynn

Jan 28, 2003, 5:58 PM

Post #155 of 167 (14806 views)
Shortcut
Thanks a bunch! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CY...Andy, Harvey & I would like to thank you for the yummy lunch you prepared for us on Sat! It was certainly no easy task that you had to cater to us humans and dogs Wink So, thumbs up to you! Do tell when you're planning for a visit to the padang (u going for the grad/class on 16/2?)..coz I've got a gift for you.
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 28, 2003, 6:13 PM

Post #156 of 167 (14803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carynn] Thanks a bunch! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, had to do a lot of planning and decision making...the menu has been keep on changing too ! The worst part was to sleep at 2 am and woke up at 530 am to make the sushi ! Anyway, it was well worth it cuz I like to cook too ! Wink

OK, will try to make it on 16 February....if I remember !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

(This post was edited by cyphang on Jan 28, 2003, 6:27 PM)

carynn

Jan 28, 2003, 6:15 PM

Post #157 of 167 (14803 views)
Shortcut
Pix [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the pix which you've uploaded...that was me with a "funny" pose and I must say the caption was quite apt..but if you look closer and check out the bottom right corner (near Jennifer's knee)..you'll notice that my naughty little one is there checking out other doggies...heh..heh.. Laugh
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

carynn

Jan 28, 2003, 6:25 PM

Post #158 of 167 (14798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Thanks a bunch! [In reply to] Can't Post

In other words, you didn't really get any sleep...Unsure ..what I can say is I hope you feel it was worth your while coz we certainly love the food...best of all??? The CHEESECAKE! Must tell us your secret recipe one of these days...
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 28, 2003, 7:01 PM

Post #159 of 167 (14789 views)
Shortcut

Almost all the food was finished and we had a good turn out...so it's definitely worth it...Cheesecake is not hard to make..takes about 15 mins of preparation and 1 hour of baking ! It will definitely taste better if straight from the fridge...that day melted liao Crazy
With warm regards,
CY Phang

carynn

Jan 29, 2003, 12:56 AM

Post #160 of 167 (14766 views)
Shortcut

Wah..kalau melted pun so sedap..imagine when it's fresh out from the oven....yummmLaugh Can lawan with Secret Recipe & La Manila.....
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

drew
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2003, 1:51 AM

Post #161 of 167 (14762 views)
Shortcut

hey CY,

your cheesecake was nice !! very nice ... love it ! teach us... how did u made such a nice cheesecake !!!!!Wink

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 29, 2003, 3:49 AM

Post #162 of 167 (14754 views)
Shortcut

The cheesecake should be served chilled....then it tastes like cheese ice-cream hehe....
With warm regards,
CY Phang

carynn

Jan 29, 2003, 5:40 PM

Post #163 of 167 (14731 views)
Shortcut
MS - Reply to Arthur [In reply to] Can't Post

Arthur...we had 9 MS (Lee-Ron, Lee-Sha, Pepper x 2, Harvey, Charcoal, Phoebe, Princess & Magic)...9 altogether! So memang MS ruled that day...heh..heh...
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

carynn

Jan 29, 2003, 10:38 PM

Post #164 of 167 (14717 views)
Shortcut

Crazy Aiyah..ye ah..whatever was I talking about..like never had cheesecake in my entire life only...Blush
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2003, 4:21 PM

Post #165 of 167 (14698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carynn] MS - Reply to Arthur [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Carynn,

Yes, you are right..I missed out the other Pepper girl Crazy Sorry! But yeah...MS rules for the day!! I begining to see a trend here..most MS owners start out with one furkid and before you know it, we end up with 2 or more!! Must be a spell they cast on us..Sly

Rdgs Arthur

carynn

Jan 30, 2003, 6:54 PM

Post #166 of 167 (14679 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] MS - Reply to Arthur [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmmm...well..I still only have one..that naughty little Harvey which could explain why he goes 'crazy" upon seeing other schanauzers at such gatherings...Tongue ha..ha..
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

carynn

Jan 30, 2003, 7:02 PM

Post #167 of 167 (14676 views)
Shortcut
Oop....Webmaster :) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Thanks for the pix which you've uploaded...that was me with a "funny" pose and I must say the caption was quite apt..but if you look closer and check out the bottom right corner (near Jennifer's knee)..you'll notice that my naughty little one is there checking out other doggies...heh..heh.. Laugh
This message is actually meant for you...I accidentally erased the subject...anyway,thanks for uploading all the pix Laugh
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my