First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2007, 2:40 AM

Post #76 of 146 (22647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazytazz] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

crazytazz..

exactly like sugar glider. i like it so much la ! now, we hav a sugar glider alike Amber ! yoo hoooO! hahhaahha!

WELL I hope amber's mommy likes the sugar glider too ! if not, she might us..

but anyway, its really a cute animal.. looks sooo cutely shy !

yala 1 for rm400.. woa too exp la.. my bro said he wanna work for a month to get the glider wo.. dono now his will still on anot..

MV sell pets too high price.. not worth it sometimes.. plus the env not so good for such a prize also.. i rather go buy in Ikano. at least got more choices..

haha ! ya molly i can say very very sociable and curious. 1st outing ma.. last time can go one.. but cos of those late-starting vaccinations kept her aback. so lo. now, finally, at 7mths, she get a chance.

woa u put me on top of the stage ah.. haha ! thanks anyway for the praise.. but sometimes i look in the mirror, haih, no eye see

nex time, must must must take a pic of pacco and amanda. they both are really alike.. slim slim one.

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 19, 2007, 5:15 AM

Post #77 of 146 (22644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm...some pathetic fellow stole Amber's 'Most Intelligent' trophy during the K9 day. God, so desperate to get one!!! But will be getting it back soon...Hmmm, wonder when the pictures will be ready & uploaded here? I totally can't wait & collect & save them for future use. Kekekeke! Puppy.com photographers take really awsome pics that's becoz they have good cams unlike ours. hehehe!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2007, 6:57 AM

Post #78 of 146 (22640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

amber.faith..

woah.. who the fella ah? y acting like a thief o?? yer. so bad one

yala if this fella so desperate to get a trophy then he should just train his own dog wat. shouldn be stealing others la.

amber and melissa, im sure this thief now also not feeling so guo yi tak hoi..

i tink it might take puppy.com a while to upload all the pics u tink so? im also waiting for the pics so i can see them.. who knows molly in 1 of the pics hahaha ! sure hope so...

yeap ! i tink puppy.com photographers are really pro. they can make the right angle to snapshot. salute !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 20, 2007, 1:46 AM

Post #79 of 146 (22612 views)
Shortcut

Ya lah, should train his dog to tricks not just steal people's trophy like that. I don't know when lah, prob took it when everyone was taking a break & no one was watching the prizes. Wow, this is one smooth criminal! No on even saw him/her taking it...

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 2:20 AM

Post #80 of 146 (22610 views)
Shortcut

amber.faith..

yap. this is very humiliating and shameful act.

well, u still hav ur kibbles the prize one?

is good also ony the trophy oni stolen. luckily the kibbles not stolen if it still there.

the trophy prolly just a rm20 one. not so sure la. but as i know the small trophy around rm3, the medium one around rm10, so i tink the big 'golden cup' around rm20.. unless made of real gold hahahhaha !

if the thief really wan steal a rm20 trophy, lets laff.. really silly. is either he stupiak or he no knowledge abt commercial event trophy prices.

don worry. nex time amber or cloe still many chances to grab another more trophies.

animegal888
Novice

Jan 20, 2007, 8:22 AM

Post #81 of 146 (22602 views)
Shortcut

Hi supamolly! yea, sugar glider is very expensive, I wanted to buy once but change my mind. Their fur is very soft and it can stay on ur shoulder! lol,sugar glider alike Amber? Yea, the pets wonderland in MV and 1U like going to close down, very few choices. And I feel the things sold there very expensive Shocked

i'm gonna to feed Amber sikit-sikit Crazyand sikit treats also

Actually, I din't realized got trophy missing also. My small sis said that she saw there were 3 small trophys only early in the morning. Maybe the theif took it in the morning Mad But luckily the theif din't take the big trophyShocked But got ppl so desperate one meh? lolTongue Where will the pics going to upload? I hope got Amber Blush
Click Amber's Blg

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 5:53 PM

Post #82 of 146 (22592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [animegal888] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

animegal888...

pets wonderland gonna close down ah? serious ah? then for those who frequently go there buy stuff ma hav to think of other ways lo?

actually also correct la.. i can see tat many ppl go there is to see animals. not buy animals. and the stuff also. too expensive.

amber fat ade ha? y sikit sikit le? haha

abt the trophy thing also, i also don understand y ppl wan to steal cheap thing. if they wan to buy a small rm2 trophy, go la the sport shop and get all of the smal trphy la aya. so stupiak one ho this fella. i relli wan to laff at these fella HAHAHA ~! Sly

1st time c ppl so desprate wan to get doggie trophy lol

the pics will b uploaded in a while i guess. i also hope to see if got molly pic inside hehehehe

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 20, 2007, 7:41 PM

Post #83 of 146 (22585 views)
Shortcut

Oh...Well, I hope that fella is happy that he got the trophy now! Anyway, we'll be getting one back soon. That cheap meh? But honestly, I would feel better if that fella stole our dog food instead of the trophy! But it would be even better if he/she didn't steal any at all!!!

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 7:46 PM

Post #84 of 146 (22584 views)
Shortcut

aiyo, no need to worry la, the person who've got ur trophy cant even display it, cant even show to frens...unless he has got non doggies related frens la, but if non doggies related frens also wont show much interest in a doggie trophy also wat, rite??? so the trophy is basically unless for the thief, jz can tell himself that he got it & display in his own room only

ezekiel 25:17

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 9:54 PM

Post #85 of 146 (22575 views)
Shortcut

amber.faith..

thats rite.. don worry.. u'll get many more back !

trophies are not very expensive things, except for the international sports one like the thompson cup, world cup, F1, and so on. those trophies are custom made, tat its really gold/silver/bronze material

but for casual events competitions, these trophies materials are just cheap alois.

try go to sports shop see, u can even get 1 small one for just rm5.

dog food ah.. hmm.. for me, dog food more expensive than trophy.. so.. hehe

nvm nex time will keep an eye on those lil humans. mayb and hopefull he will get a fine of rm5000 + lockup lol!

animegal888
Novice

Jan 21, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #86 of 146 (22571 views)
Shortcut

lol,no la, look like going to close down only Tongue Yea, ppl go dere to see animals only,their dogs also very expensive,imported gua.Amber veli fat la,have to feed her less now."Get" the trophy but don't feel proud also, winning a trophy is being proud of their dogs for winning it. Can custom make a trophy also in the sport shop, can laugh at that person.Laugh

where's the K9 day pics uploaded at? Shocked Melissa said uploaded already..
Click Amber's Blg

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2007, 1:04 AM

Post #87 of 146 (22568 views)
Shortcut

animegal888..

lol. sometimes i oso wonder who go and buy the stuff there.

my fren works in the petswondersland parttime b4, he told me the ori price is oni 40% when the shop bought the dogs. other animals maybe. so, u can imagine how money face they are.

anyway, me sometimes will go buy a leash from there during sales. oni during sales the items i buy. haha !

hahah ! u don feel proud having the trophy ah? kekekekkeke... let it b the performance for Amber then, mayb will feel better lol

actualy, the trophy altho cheap, is still a moral support la hahahaa... but to me, more important is the kibbles and the food n the treat. trophy make no sense to me tho.. heheh

of cos, if molly win a trophy nex time, i can show off to my hsmate lol

the k9day pics u can see at the above of this page, click on the photo gallery. there u can see.. but i don see many difren pic lo.. just 1 dog have many pic tat all..

animegal888
Novice

Jan 21, 2007, 1:28 AM

Post #88 of 146 (22565 views)
Shortcut

yea, maybe that's why no business la.lol I saw the treats or food for sale is expired one,they give 50% discount,free also don't want lolSly nono,I feel proud if Amber won a trophy Smile but if steal a trophy is meaningless. Yea,trophy is just for showing off to friends or relatives. " see my dog won one" lol Wink, but if amber win trophy,I'll put in my room and always remember the day she win Laugh

Yea, i go click the photo gallery but the page cannot display. I try in another com again. Really ar? dun hav molly or amber ah? lolLaugh
Click Amber's Blg

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2007, 2:25 AM

Post #89 of 146 (22562 views)
Shortcut

animegal888

u rite. its a shame for petswonderland such a reknown pet shop (sommore in such famous place mv and 1u) to put a sale on expired food. haih.

from there, u can see tat the items not many ppl buy. how come a food tat can last for at least 2 yrs can expire on the rack b4 someone go buy, don u tink is wierd? hahahah !

ok la we all know now, is the prob with marketing strategy.

if i relly hav this stupid thinking of stealing other ppl dog trophy and display in my hs, when frens come and ask whose trophy, i will say " its my (other) dog's" then when in the middle saying this , the 'my' i will think of 'other dog'

if its my cert, i wont even frame it. i will mostly just file it. unless its like 'msia brilliant scientist'.

if its molly's cert, i will frame it and hang on the wall to show offf hah-hah !

the webpage for the photo gallery abit hang hang dei today. many pic i cant see also, cus got many broken links. anyway, will wait see later if the conection is smoother then can see..if not, hopefully tml can

FuGGer
Novice

Jan 21, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #90 of 146 (22548 views)
Shortcut
Re: Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.doggie.com.my/albums/k92007/K9 Day 2007 028.jpg

where the dog? :D

oh is it the one black hair...purple top, nice ass lol

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2007, 7:45 PM

Post #91 of 146 (22542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FuGGer] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

wat u saying?

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 21, 2007, 10:31 PM

Post #92 of 146 (22537 views)
Shortcut

But that's not the point dear...The point of having trophies is for you to display them & show off & proof to other people what your or our dogs have achieved in their lifetime. Yes, dog food maybe more expensive than trophies but what can you do with the bags of dog food? The dogs vacuum all in & then poop it all out again & then the poop will be disposed & we'll never see the poop ever again!!!

For me, trophies are much more worth it. Now, you can't believe it, my mom's wardrobe is filled with tons & tons & tons of dog food that our dogs won in past events even from last year! Trophies are more for remembrance than anything else, you know?Frown

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2007, 1:23 AM

Post #93 of 146 (22533 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
But that's not the point dear...The point of having trophies is for you to display them & show off & proof to other people what your or our dogs have achieved in their lifetime. Yes, dog food maybe more expensive than trophies but what can you do with the bags of dog food? The dogs vacuum all in & then poop it all out again & then the poop will be disposed & we'll never see the poop ever again!!!

For me, trophies are much more worth it. Now, you can't believe it, my mom's wardrobe is filled with tons & tons & tons of dog food that our dogs won in past events even from last year! Trophies are more for remembrance than anything else, you know?

Amber.Faith..

Hmm.. i realise ur point. yes u rite. it means a lot when ppl come ur house and see the trophies on display and will think "wow! Amber really talented ! good girl !" same goes to faith.. i remember she winning the waggiest tail competition durin the A famosa trip last yr end? correct me if im wrong.. but Amber and Faith really make u and ur mom infact the whole family proud with all those won bac de trophies and certs Next wil cloe b in action too? i blif so ! so gambatte !

as for the food, well, for ppl like me, really hope one day Molly can stand up on stage to get a bag of kibbles for winning agility or obedience competitions. now she still young. n less exposure. me certainly hope molly can get something in future (mayb i will send her to agility classes who knows rite?).. no need top3. if 4th or 5th place got kibbles also im very happy.. well, mostly cus of i owes need to take more than 50 bucks to get molly her kibbles.. so. i hope 1 day, i don need to get 50 bucks out for once

is true tat these things, tangible. good for memories..

FuGGer
Novice

Jan 22, 2007, 5:53 AM

Post #94 of 146 (22523 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
wat u saying?

dont worry abt it molly ;)

it was addressed to the photographer. i was merely commenting on the composition and center of focus.

btw AF,

"..The point of having trophies is for you to display them & show off & proof to other people what your or our dogs have achieved in their lifetime.."

no offense but does a true k9 lover need that? using dogs to boost ego/compensate for deficiencies

(This post was edited by FuGGer on Jan 22, 2007, 6:09 AM)

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2007, 6:39 AM

Post #95 of 146 (22515 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FuGGer] Malaysia K9 Day 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

fugger..

lol... wat a good comment Sly

AF? wat tat? haha..

well, the trophies half can say is boost self confi... but for me le, not to purposely cover deficiency la hahaha... cus if she gets one, then i feel good too.. tat mean i can also train my dog until stage level ma.. correct or not?

animegal888
Novice

Jan 22, 2007, 9:13 AM

Post #96 of 146 (22510 views)
Shortcut

Yea, pets wonderland is very famous last time,but now...Nobody buy XD and I think the supplier also don't want to supply pet food XD Marketing startegy? Sly

To me, if my dog wins a trophy I'll be really proud of her Laugh, If got win kibbles also good lo,can save money Tongue But winning a trophy is more meaningful Blush Yea,lol "my"dog won it, and the friend say whoa most intelligent dog award, and the friend ask can demonstrate?

My cert I won't frame it lol, If Amber cert frame in the living room Sly

I can't even go in the photo gallery Frown ,yesterday try and try and finally gave up, today try again but still cannot. I hope they fix the broken links soon Shocked
Click Amber's Blg

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2007, 9:26 AM

Post #97 of 146 (22506 views)
Shortcut

animegal888..

the foods in the petswonderland do u tink will put until expire? lol

i last time wan to buy 1 brand one.. but forgot wat brand.. then as u know i no car ma. then i ma ask if i buy the big pack one got delivery (quite impossible).. but in the end they say no.. i was thinking, carefor got free delivery to cheras, then y not petswonderland le.. haih..

marketing strategy is how u promote ur prod. this i tink the petswonderland sucks in it lo

ya kibbles quite important to me cus i owes have to go here and there search for kibbles and in the end carry the pack until so tired. hahaha ! anyway, certs the ink might go away in few yrs.. but trophy.. will of cos care for it wipe it often haha ! cus ismy molly one..

my trophies last time all dono go where lio.. i tink in the garbage lol! since many yrs ago..

d photo galery a.. yalo the line very slow. me too

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 23, 2007, 1:36 AM

Post #98 of 146 (22475 views)
Shortcut

Hehe, er...no. Faith did not win any prize or trophy during for the waggiest tail nor other games she participated.

It's just like me, when I win trophies for singing competitions or English writing competitions, I display them in my room so that I can tell people & show them what I've achieved & won so far...

Yeah, I hope Chloe will be ready next year for the beauty pageant. Molly's got alot of potential you know as I can see...If she's an active girl (not over active tho) she can learn lots of things just like Amber altho Aber's not very active & has quite low stamina.

Hope to see Molly on the stage next year too!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2007, 2:13 AM

Post #99 of 146 (22468 views)
Shortcut

Amber.Faith..

ohhh. then i must b mistaken.. Faith quite silent in competitions ha.. did u train her to do stuff so she can compete ?

even the beauty pageant if me, i tink faith might get a place. cus she really beautiful.

wow u can sing? wat type of song u sing? classical? contemp? rap? hip-hop? rock?

hehe just hapy cus finaly can find someone in ppcom have same interest as me.. haha ! lets sing together la nex time. i bet we make a good duet haha !

i hope cloe can shine too ! tat time everyone will see tat cloe realy a darling ! molly ah.. i see potential in her agility also. so, i hope she can get into agility training classes and learn something from there.. she just needs to b stable now.

thanks for the wish !i hope so too..

ihawk98
Novice

Jan 26, 2007, 6:07 PM

Post #100 of 146 (22427 views)
Shortcut

are the official pics out yet?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my