Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 4, 2006, 6:22 PM

Post #1 of 51 (55481 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! Can't Post

Its time to be back for Year 2006 (after MIA for 8 months) and everyone is welcome to join us as well.

Date : April 8th, 2006

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.45 am

into the jungle by 8.00 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. Ming Yang & Summer

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok's roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called Lotus Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 - 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it's a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P
9. Don't wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Apr 4, 2006, 6:24 PM)

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Apr 7, 2006, 3:06 AM

Post #2 of 51 (55370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

if i want to leave early (turn n walk back myself), will it be easy for me to find the way out?? will i get lost???? (never been there so a bit worried)
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

HELP! Cha Cha is MISSING!!

(This post was edited by ChaCha on Apr 7, 2006, 3:09 AM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2006, 3:54 AM

Post #3 of 51 (55361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

if u had never been there before.....then is better to stick to the pack.....coz the route is a bit complicating for first timer.....

the place is really like a forest....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Apr 7, 2006, 3:55 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 7, 2006, 4:36 AM

Post #4 of 51 (55353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ChaCha] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI,

If you want to go back early then I wud recommend u to walk with us till the stream. its all a 1 way. Then you can turn back follow the way u came to go back out.

The whole trek will take an 1 hour + for those pro-regulars then they will definitely be faster and have no problem but for me who have been MIA for abt 8 months... i will walk slowly like a snail :P

cheers,
minglmy

daminxi
Novice

Apr 7, 2006, 7:19 AM

Post #5 of 51 (55342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Join us in the list below :

1. Ming Yang & Summer
2. Ming Xuan, Mr Toh & Hallie

edksdan
Dog Kichi

Apr 7, 2006, 5:16 PM

Post #6 of 51 (55318 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
if i want to leave early (turn n walk back myself), will it be easy for me to find the way out?? will i get lost???? (never been there so a bit worried)

Hi, it will be a better option if you were to follow the regulars for the first time (in & out). Talking from experience, on my second trip, we went alone without guide and guess what , we managed to go to the stream but we decided to pusing balik as we don't feel like climbing the MOULD. We took a long lo..ng half an hour to find the way we came in but FAILED, luckly, a family with doggies pass by and we were thankful that they were on their way out too.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 7, 2006, 8:30 PM

Post #7 of 51 (55292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edksdan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ahh, u see thats where handphone comes in handy in cases like these ! call the regulars is the best bet to get ur way out the fastest. Luckily you manage to find someone to help you though otherwise scary feeling to be in the jungle for so long.

cheers,
minglmy

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2006, 5:52 AM

Post #8 of 51 (55242 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edksdan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

just wondering...what is a mould?
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2006, 6:31 AM

Post #9 of 51 (55238 views)
Shortcut

so going in n coming out is the same way?

oh n wuts MIA??
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2006, 6:28 PM

Post #10 of 51 (55213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daminxi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Is that Hallie in the picture ? doesnt look alike at all !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2006, 6:30 PM

Post #11 of 51 (55210 views)
Shortcut

Hi, didnt see u this morning.

Our going in and coming out is different but if u want to leave early then you have to just track back the way u walk in to go out.

MIA = Missing In Action.

cheers,
minglmy

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2006, 6:34 PM

Post #12 of 51 (55203 views)
Shortcut

hehe i was there (wearing a white shirt with shorts), with my family but without my dog. i was walking behind you guysTongue behind musashi, i think. my dad wanted to look at the track first before bringing my dog. some parts are so narrow! is it wide enough for a GR?? n my Cha Cha is a scardy cat...dunno if she'll walk on the wooden bridge-like thing (the one with a few planks missing) n down the stairs....
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

(This post was edited by ChaCha on Apr 8, 2006, 7:02 PM)

daminxi
Novice

Apr 8, 2006, 7:17 PM

Post #13 of 51 (55198 views)
Shortcut

That is my late Toy Poodle, Tuffy. There are pictures of Hallie in the photo gallery if you are interested. Quite cute Cool.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2006, 7:34 PM

Post #14 of 51 (55193 views)
Shortcut

ahh then i guess u guys must be late coz some of us went in already. the gang u was in is in 2nd group.

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2006, 7:58 PM

Post #15 of 51 (55184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daminxi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ahh no wonder look so different ! i was trying to figure out if thats hallie and cudn't see any resemblance there at all. Nice pics !

cheers,
minglmy

daminxi
Novice

Apr 8, 2006, 8:02 PM

Post #16 of 51 (55180 views)
Shortcut

Laugh Thank you.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 19, 2006, 7:15 PM

Post #17 of 51 (55120 views)
Shortcut

so hv u manage to bring ur cha cha for d trek.....

i went for the last 2....but didn't notice any GR....

some dogs are scare of brigde......like mine....

n it takes me times to get her used to it by forcing her to walk thru n fro several times per week.....n her legs seems like shakingSly

n now, she finally can run across bridge all by herself....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2006, 7:49 PM

Post #18 of 51 (55089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

no.... my mum wouldn't allow me to bring Cha Cha to jungle trekking cause of the weather these days.................n my eexams are comin up....dunno when i can bring her to jt
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2006, 8:38 PM

Post #19 of 51 (55080 views)
Shortcut

more rain means more water to play wit....

GR loves water.....

as about ur exam.....try 2 convince ur mum tat jt doesn't eat up lots of time....

u will be back home b4 10am.....n then after a great workout...it'll help u 2 fresh up ur mind....

i too have classes on saturday...... but once u bring ur dog 2 jt for once.....u couldn't stop going back.....coz it's so fun seeing her dashing around in d water.....

Pacco de Mongrel

johntim
Novice

May 4, 2006, 7:15 PM

Post #20 of 51 (54957 views)
Shortcut
Re: Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I just adopted 1 GR(8 months). This activity was really good, Please let me know there are incomig activity. I wanna join also :p My GF sure like the water place :p hehe

p/s:sunday morning was good cause my gf work on saturday hehehe

(This post was edited by Admin on May 4, 2006, 7:38 PM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 5, 2006, 5:06 PM

Post #21 of 51 (54919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johntim] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

we don't hv sunday trekking.....

we have it EVERY saturday n during weekdays if there are public holiday....

look forward to meet ur GR pup soon....

Pacco de Mongrel

johntim
Novice

May 5, 2006, 10:53 PM

Post #22 of 51 (54906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Alright... i will arrange my time. I really hope to see you all soon i believe my GR too Sly

musashi
ALPHA

May 18, 2007, 8:22 PM

Post #23 of 51 (53883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johntim] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Alright... i will arrange my time. I really hope to see you all soon i believe my GR too Sly

HI,

It's already 2007..your GR pup must have grown up to be very handsome...but have yrt to you at jungle trekking

Blush I am the man with dog's name

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 18, 2007, 9:51 PM

Post #24 of 51 (53874 views)
Shortcut

aiyah if I get up early tomorrow I will go bukit gasing there. what time you all normally start ah?

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 21, 2007, 4:35 PM

Post #25 of 51 (53842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

usually around 8.00++

Pacco de Mongrel

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my