Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

av1gains
Novice

May 30, 2007, 12:40 AM

Post #26 of 51 (21152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
usually around 8.00++

HOW ABOUT THIS COMING AGONG BIRTHDAY. ANY ACTIVITIES OR JGL TREKING???

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 30, 2007, 5:54 PM

Post #27 of 51 (21140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [av1gains] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

huh?! when is tat?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

musashi
ALPHA

May 31, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #28 of 51 (21120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Seri Paduka Bangnda Yang Di-Pertuan Agong, HM the KING's birthday on 2nd June, this Saturday,will not be able to join you guys coz going for holiday..Sly

Enjoy Agong's Trek.Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

janthk
Canine Addict

Jun 1, 2007, 2:15 AM

Post #29 of 51 (21108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyah! Rocky you har, always going for holiday one. Scruffy, Ginger and I wanna to trackking this Saturday leh. Finally dont have to work on Saturday and you all not going Frown

For anyone else who still wants to go trackking, Scruffy, Ginger and I will be there at 7.45am.

See ya!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2007, 5:33 PM

Post #30 of 51 (21091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [av1gains] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

do come this saturday....looking forward 2 c u...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2007, 5:33 PM

Post #31 of 51 (21089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

7.45 will b too early la...come @ 8.00amWink

Pacco de Mongrel

janthk
Canine Addict

Jun 2, 2007, 1:52 AM

Post #32 of 51 (21073 views)
Shortcut

OK. See you tomorrow at 8.00am then.

sookchuen
Novice

Jun 5, 2007, 2:33 AM

Post #33 of 51 (21044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Amanda,

Finally manage to meet you in person! Smile Will bring my dog along this saturday. Hope that she will enjoy the trek!!!

Btw, every time after the obedient class, she will be extremely tired and go straight to sleep (without having her dinner and will growl if we try to play with her). Is that normal?

Not sure jungle trekking will be too much for her? worry if she dun want to walk, we have to carry her back!!! Shocked

Frown Visit me at http://moneyeatsleepbarktraining.blogspot.com/ Wink

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #34 of 51 (21024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sookchuen] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, nice 2 meet u too...i wonder what breed is ur dog...

mayb u shld really train up ur dog stamina then...Cool

Pacco de Mongrel

loolick

Jun 5, 2007, 6:21 PM

Post #35 of 51 (21023 views)
Shortcut

Hey,

nite meeting u at the JT last saturday, Rocky n myself had a great time!!! will do that again!!! but not sometime soon as got few things to follow up coming few saturday morning!

boys & girls, lets come n join the JT every Saturday!!! Its fun!!! I am sure your furkid will love it!!!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2007, 7:10 PM

Post #36 of 51 (21019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loolick] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i think last week was d fewest ppl of d day....

but v still had a great time.....hope u will become 1 of our regular trekker...

n hope tat in future ur rocky can meet wit our real humane rocky....Cool

Pacco de Mongrel

loolick

Jun 5, 2007, 7:16 PM

Post #37 of 51 (21016 views)
Shortcut

yes yes, i think i will be a regular once Rocky done with the OB class, else will need to shower him twice, Saturday n Sunday. *lazy me-didnt turn up for the OB class on Sunday*. very nice JT, its good for Rocky n also myself, havent done any exercise in the past month, hopefully can do the whole trek next time!!!

oh ya, the human Rocky, i m sure we will meet up one day!!!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2007, 7:26 PM

Post #38 of 51 (21013 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loolick] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ur rocky so small, veli easy to bath 1 lar...Sly

Pacco de Mongrel

loolick

Jun 5, 2007, 8:25 PM

Post #39 of 51 (21007 views)
Shortcut

to be frank, i m just being lazy.....ahahaha..............Tongue

janthk
Canine Addict

Jun 6, 2007, 12:39 AM

Post #40 of 51 (20998 views)
Shortcut

There is a secret trick which I use so that I dont have to bathe my doggies after JT. I have 2 dogs OK. And both goes for OB classes on Sundays too. So just get one of those wet wipes or wet towel and rub them down after JT. Then let Rocky hang for awhile in the sun. Rocky will be good as new after his fur dries. Therefore you will only have to bathe them on Sunday after OB. Wink

loolick

Jun 6, 2007, 12:45 AM

Post #41 of 51 (20996 views)
Shortcut

hey...thats a great idea, will give it a try next time!!!! when they r dry, the sands will came off too?!?!cuz i keep Rocky in the house, don wan to mess up my house with sands.....

sookchuen
Novice

Jun 6, 2007, 5:52 PM

Post #42 of 51 (20986 views)
Shortcut

Hi Amanda,

My dog is a mixed breed (JRT + ???). Small dog, very active but stamina still not there yet Tongue

I'll see u this sat at 745am

Best regards,

loolick

Jun 6, 2007, 6:08 PM

Post #43 of 51 (20981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sookchuen] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 8th, 2006 - ROUND 65 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

cool....another terrier joinning the JT......too bad i cant make it this saturday.....

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 8, 2007, 6:14 PM

Post #44 of 51 (20961 views)
Shortcut

URGENT !

Hi,due to unforseen circumstances, we will not be trekking tommorrow.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Pacco de Mongrel

janthk
Canine Addict

Jun 11, 2007, 12:47 AM

Post #45 of 51 (20920 views)
Shortcut

I live in an apartment actually. So both dogs live inside with me and they sleep on the same bed with me. So they need to be sandless when they come back tooWink To answer your questions, yes the sand comes off too when they dry. To ensure all sand comes off, just comb the hair once through. I do that for Scruffy cause he has somewhat long hair. However, for Ginger who has short hair, I dont even need to comb. Oh and the towel which is really good is the one which comes in yellow packaging cause the towel is really thick so quite tahan. You can find the towel in Petsmore or Pets Safari. I got mine there.

So hope to see you with Rocky trackking soon. Smile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2007, 9:24 PM

Post #46 of 51 (20867 views)
Shortcut

sorry tat last week v couldn't make it...

hope 2 meet u n your dog this saturday.....

rocky n gang will b there too.....lick wei, will u b coming??

Pacco de Mongrel

sookchuen
Novice

Jun 14, 2007, 10:40 PM

Post #47 of 51 (20863 views)
Shortcut

Hi Amanda,

Ya I'll bring my dog there this saturday. Actually I brought my dog there last week. She seems to enjoy the trekking, we started at ard 8am and finish by 11, we human looks even more tired then her..... Blush

But my dog really 3-8 one, can't mixed with other dogs well, hope through this she can get along with her own kind Sly

regards

p/s: it starts at 730am?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2007, 11:03 PM

Post #48 of 51 (20860 views)
Shortcut

v usually start @ 8.00am....coz it seems like everybody tends 2 b late...usually i'll b d earliest 2 reach....Cool

dun worry much....tat's d reason for bringing our dogs out...is to socialize...

but i alwiz feel tat dogs socialize better when they r offleash.....whenever my dog is onleash, she get overly tense n agitated, when got others non-familiar dogs near her, she tends to act very aggressive...Pirate

Pacco de Mongrel

musashi
ALPHA

Jun 15, 2007, 7:17 PM

Post #49 of 51 (20840 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

will see you all at 8 a.m.

I can bring AYAKo & Jiro for trekking already. Sure both of them miss thier trekking friends.Tongue

Blush I am the man with dog's name

loolick

Jun 16, 2007, 12:33 AM

Post #50 of 51 (20831 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the advise, will do that next time!!!

anyway, i wont be there tomorrow as i will be working tomorrow, sien!!!i guess Rocky feel the same too, cuz he havent go out for too long already, becuz of his lazy owner being to busy over the past weekend.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my