Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003)

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 Next page Last page  View All

limsuteong
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2003, 5:49 PM

Post #151 of 483 (21274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! I've never been to such gathering b4. Can tell me more wat u all do? I hv a Shih Tzu but just got jab only. Dunno whether can bring him along? I hv 2 more frens - 1 has a GR & another has a MS & Toy Poodle. May be I can ask them to come along. But must explain to them wat all this about. They r not puppy.com members. Can they come along? How much to pay?

kingkong
Canine Addict

Sep 29, 2003, 5:54 PM

Post #152 of 483 (21274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

opps...sorry paulynn i din see yr message,

really donno bout yr past penang's passage,

Come come paulynn... we penangite very welcome U,

any1 mau tumpang ... coz she's paying 4 the fuel!!!!!

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

(This post was edited by kingkong on Sep 29, 2003, 6:39 PM)

kingkong
Canine Addict

Sep 29, 2003, 6:04 PM

Post #153 of 483 (21269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [limsuteong] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi limsuteong,

The gathering is to gather all the dog lovers, let the dog social n making fren around.... we r going to play some game, some simple competition.... and have a very simple refreshment (will be announced by next week). this time we not going to have heavy dinner or BBQ, so i think we no need to pay as we still have some balance from the past gathering.... hopefully it's enough! Do come and join us there..... do let us know if u r coming as we mayb need to extimate how many people are coming.....

non-member of puppy.com are also welcomed!!!!

Regards,

paulynn
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #154 of 483 (21265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

heh Nevermind..there's always a next time.Besides,CNY will be on the month of january so i'll be back again.!!!
YaYa anyone driving?! I dun mind paying or taking bus let me knw asap

shfoo
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #155 of 483 (21263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Patricia,

Its OK!!! Junior's bite makes my Lassie become more aggresive now. I should thank Junior. Hehehe... Now she knows how to bark and trying to chase people. My father loves when she bark around but I hate it. It seems that sometimes she is hard to control when I bring her out.

I am quite worry about this time outing. I scared that I won't be able to control her. She likes to pull and run around.....

Regards,

SH Foo....

Regards,
SH Foo

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 6:34 PM

Post #156 of 483 (21258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

So u faster " teh" terry let him drive them u can bring mocha come to Pg....
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #157 of 483 (21258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shfoo] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Foo ah Foo........

u MIA so loooooooooooooooooooooooooong already.... aiyah i don think ur Lassie' hyperactiness and agreesiveness come close to my monkey lah....u must meet my monkey to believe that ur Lassie is so calm and nice...... Tongue

Don't believe me, come for out outing and see my pinkie pig in action.....no one so far i met deny that my monkey is not hyper.BlushBlushBlush

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

(This post was edited by boon on Sep 29, 2003, 6:36 PM)

kingkong
Canine Addict

Sep 29, 2003, 6:37 PM

Post #158 of 483 (21255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Joanne,

wow... amazing pantun from u.... enjoying the food SONG-SONGLY ahWink........... this time meeting KOU SAU liao:

My turn to balas now......

tyler is coming... as food here so nice,

he already confirm.... n i heard it twice,

hurrey joanne..... so glad u all r coming,

we go cari cari makan.... make life more hapenning!!!!!

hope our pantun will pressure tyler to drive here la.... then michelle happy, joanne happy, we all also happy.... WinkCool

Regards,

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 6:38 PM

Post #159 of 483 (21254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Eh Boon ask our webmaster come also lah!!
We all wan to meet Boofie also mah!! Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

shfoo
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2003, 6:41 PM

Post #160 of 483 (21252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Boon ah....

Where got MIA....?? I do online to view the forum quite frequent. Just that I am low profile nia ma... Seldom speak one... Wah lau eh.. say your booney like monkey ar?? Hehehe... You cannot blame her one. Old people always says that their pet follows their owner's attitude one ma... If your booney is monkey, then you must be the MONKEY KING!!! Hehehe... (just joking).Tongue

Why call your booney pinky? She got pink in colour meh?

Anyway, I am not sure whether I can make it this time or not. I might be attending SUN Microsystems Summit for all SCFE on the 10th and 11th at Genting, Awana. Frown

Regards,

SH Foo

Regards,
SH Foo

kingkong
Canine Addict

Sep 29, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #161 of 483 (21252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Eh Boon ask our webmaster come also lah!!
We all wan to meet Boofie also mah!! Smile

Boon,

this important job past to u la!!!!!!! don come back without Mr. & Mrs. khoo n boofie... hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #162 of 483 (21241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey girl Y BANANA again??Shocked
Y Pg gathering always got BANANA eh Crazy???

~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 8:33 PM

Post #163 of 483 (21232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shfoo] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Come in and read but didn't post ? where got fun ? wei...my Monkey's name is Bonney not Booney ok ? double 'n'.Crazy

Hahah y call her pinkie ? she is a dudley, means no pigmentation on her nouse, lip and eye lip and the pad lah. then all pink in color loh and her registered name also pinkie something one.....hahahah that' what other oldman call albino.TongueCool

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Kowpa

Sep 29, 2003, 9:10 PM

Post #164 of 483 (21228 views)
Shortcut

very obvious how to be best in show unless u pakat with the judge lololololol

kingkong
Canine Addict

Sep 29, 2003, 9:39 PM

Post #165 of 483 (21222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

NEW LIST OF ATTENDANCE:

1. Eric (kingkong) & sushi (chihuahua)
2. Ashley, ah foo, ginger (chihuahua), yaya (chihuahua), heihei(Shih Tzu), moon (JRT)
3. Boon & Bonney (Lab)
4. Ailin , Ah Soon & Metay (Bernese Mountain Dog)
5. Namiyeah & Ginger (shih Tzu)
6. Pat, amber (GR) & junior (Lab)
7. Joanne
8. Ming Yang
9. Drew
10. Elly
11. Elizatye & Yippie (MS)
12. Eve & Jaz (silky Terrier)
13. Stephine & frens (silky terrier)
14. Sharon & keikei (poodle) & champagn (yorkshire terrier)
15. Anqi & Fren (2 poodle)
16. Tyler n Michelle (tyler new nick in msn - craving to Gurney eat pasembur...)
17. Jan & Soon, Cocoa (Lhasa apso x maltese)

18. Paulynn

19. Limsuteong & frens (shih tzu, GR, MS, poodle)

Regards,

shfoo
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2003, 9:53 PM

Post #166 of 483 (21219 views)
Shortcut

Ah Boon ah....

Sometimes I really don't know what to post ma... Most of you guys discussion are so deeeppp.... Even this time, somemore got songs... I sing until blurr blurr... Those songs are sang when I was a little kiddo. Long time didn't sing those songs liao... Tongue

SOrry... Thousands apologies to your Monkey@Bonney. Colour her nose, lip, eye lip and pad with marker pen lo... Sure become dark dark and sexy look. Hehehe...

Regards,

SH Foo

Regards,
SH Foo

boon
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 9:55 PM

Post #167 of 483 (21219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowpa] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

KowPa,

to me my little Bonney is ALWAYS Best in Show, regardless of dudley or not. None of the lab out there can come close to her in my heart. She is mine. ok and go it ?AngelicCrazyTongue

boon
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 9:57 PM

Post #168 of 483 (21218 views)
Shortcut

Ah Foo,

she look more sexy in pink than black, this make her so unique ok. also not to forget her another new nick, pinkie pig.TongueCool

shfoo
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2003, 10:06 PM

Post #169 of 483 (21212 views)
Shortcut

TongueAh Boon....

The more you describe her... I can imagine her face look like E.T!!! Hahaha..... ET sexy also ma....

Regards,

SH Foo

Regards,
SH Foo

lulugurl
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 11:24 PM

Post #170 of 483 (21203 views)
Shortcut

The money left from last gathering is Rm21.Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 11:26 PM

Post #171 of 483 (21201 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

I live in greenlane area. somewhere near penang free school. plusliner about 25 nia mar...
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 29, 2003, 11:53 PM

Post #172 of 483 (21193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

mocha girl cannot go anywhere ler.... she is on her 1st heat rite now. big girl oledi lor... hehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

boon
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 11:54 PM

Post #173 of 483 (21191 views)
Shortcut

PirateWHAT ?UnsureMadPiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

U said my Bonney is ET ? huh how dare u......i ask Junior to bite ur Lassie then u knowLaughLaugh

(This post was edited by boon on Sep 29, 2003, 11:57 PM)

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 30, 2003, 12:45 AM

Post #174 of 483 (21181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah Mocha girl on heat lia !!! Angelic tai ko lui loh!!
nevermine bring Summer !! Cool
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 30, 2003, 12:48 AM

Post #175 of 483 (21177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon,shfoo] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Shfoo u cham lia !! oh oh!!!! u pijah Boon eh poh pui eh tail lei !! ShockedTongueUnimpressedCrazyUnsureLaugh
Next time be careful ur Lassie's tail ....kekekekePirateShockedUnimpressedTongueCoolWink
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my