Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 Next page Last page  View All

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #76 of 483 (21678 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
don worry.... yr name will be out from the list if u cant make it... as this list will be updated from time to time.... don worry if u don bring yr dog..... like our TAI KO (boon) everytime come penang gathering also din bring their dog 1..... on heat wor... hope this time no on heat la.. coz i never see bonney b4 ler... boon hor?

u want to see my bonney ? do come and join us in one of KK gathering......CoolCoolCool

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

kingkong
Canine Addict

Sep 26, 2003, 6:54 PM

Post #77 of 483 (21676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Boon u out topic la..... now talking about penang gathering here not KK la.... later khoo ban u then u know ah kekekekeke. so BRING YR BONNEY!!!! kekekeTongue

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

nickcaren

Sep 26, 2003, 6:57 PM

Post #78 of 483 (21673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi fellas!!!

I'm new here and just got a pup. Can I join in the gathering?? But my pup just 1.5 months, hasn't completed 3 jabs, so cannot bring her yet Frown.

If I can join, here goes my details for the list...

Name : Dominic & Caren (my GF) [coming] & Schatzie (M. Schnauzer) [not coming]

Tq.

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #79 of 483 (21671 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickcaren] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

You're welcome, but is not advisible to bring your pup out as of this age.....be patient and wait till ur MS finishes her 3rd jab (a week after) then only u can get 'wild' with it.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ginl
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:02 PM

Post #80 of 483 (21668 views)
Shortcut

On bodoh bodoh happy and eat kau kau? what about Kikilala? poor kiki.... Unsure

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 7:02 PM

Post #81 of 483 (21667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

let me go ask my monkey see she want to meet u or not....if she don want, then i cannot do anything....but if i tell her 'ney ney we go KL, KL ah...ok KL....' then she will wag her tail off......

She know 'KL' means fun and cna swim....Cool

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 7:07 PM

Post #82 of 483 (21664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Kikilala aka miracle boy ? hahahhahah now eat pedigree or lasso nia...and only feed half cup a day....he plan to sell miracle boy off just to keep the bodoh bodoh happy.

Now he cage kikilala near kitchen and the bodoh hodoh face in the middle of living hall underneath the fan.

Beh ho seh lah....must report this to SPCA, just in case u sudah lupa....let me remind u, his kikilala run away pic.

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:11 PM

Post #83 of 483 (21664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah he so " hor mia" got Bodoh Bodoh lagi got Kikilala??? after he see the mail will " kek hean kee" than cannot join us loh !!

Kokoman where r u ????Pensan lia ah ??Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:15 PM

Post #84 of 483 (21661 views)
Shortcut

aaahahhahah yes i remember, the 'my daddy doesnt love me anymore' look...poor kikilala....sitting beside his bag waiting to hitch hike out of town UnsurePirate

ginl
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #85 of 483 (21660 views)
Shortcut

Eh at Puppython i think we shd set up a booth....collection for Kikilala next to Mdm Kang.....if not Kikilala not enough food to eat ohh...all he give to bodoh bodoh... Unsure

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:20 PM

Post #86 of 483 (21657 views)
Shortcut

Hai~~~~ u see kiki face so cham..... lagi got " bat u" loh !!!
This Kokoman buh leong sim.......
After " lee kong kak ee" than kiki sure laught until pa lin tau !! LaughSly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #87 of 483 (21656 views)
Shortcut

YAH come for the KK Gathering!!!!!!!!! You still haven't seen A LOT of dogSSS!!!!!! Tongue

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 7:25 PM

Post #88 of 483 (21653 views)
Shortcut

ok i will bring up in one of our committee meeting. Raising fund for a miserable boy instead of miracle boy.

Good idea, will make sure Bonney bring the donation box like what Terry did for mdm kang and running around the field just to help miserable boy.

ok here is one of the most popular hokkien song specially dedicated to miserable boy

'ven ah ven, ghua keow ri em tang, ri pen pen ai pang ki jacky, char hooi chick zhat tau kau, par chi ghua eh bang, par chi ghua cit leh hong bang.........'

yukkkkkkkkkk me also blur blur...donno what em i typing.....

(This post was edited by boon on Sep 26, 2003, 8:06 PM)

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:26 PM

Post #89 of 483 (21652 views)
Shortcut

quickly go make tabung and flags la and find the volunteer dogs to collect donations.....LaughLaugh And must tell Mr Khoo u need one extra canopy just for this 'good cause' Tongue

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #90 of 483 (21642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, Bonney is the first dog to volunteer for doing this.

Ah E, r u coming back, bring baccuit and bali along just to help lah....ok boh...

(This post was edited by boon on Sep 26, 2003, 7:36 PM)

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:35 PM

Post #91 of 483 (21641 views)
Shortcut

Next holkien song for KIKILALA :
" sim su na buh kong chu lai, puppy.com member buh lang chai"

Un buh un ????CrazyTongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:40 PM

Post #92 of 483 (21635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes good idea Michelle....must book one canopy in advance for this big project Wink

Ok i also hv a song...last time composed for Kokoman's girl now looks like hv to compose for Kokoman himself (why the 2 same same wan???).....here goes...

There's a dog in need of food and shelter....who you gonna call.....NOT his master!!!!

There's a dog in need of proper nutrition.....what u gonna do....DONATION!!!!

(in case u all dunno the tune, it's the song frm Ghostbuster movie....chorus line)

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 7:40 PM

Post #93 of 483 (21634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

yes lah....

ok translation to english

'if got problem, don keep to urself, must choose some one to share if not puppycom member won't know'.............

hahahhah

ginl
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:41 PM

Post #94 of 483 (21633 views)
Shortcut

No lar on the 13th is Ah Bone's 3rd jab....we will go for the KK outing end of the mth.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #95 of 483 (21632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (11th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

eh ashley I dun un leh....

I know what!!

I nominate ERIC to sing the two modified songs for us at the next gathering ok??? Angelic

boon
Doggyman

Post #96 of 483 (21632 views)
Shortcut

oh my god.........i'm in the office now ok....can't stop laughing......aiyah...everybody looking at me lio....aikssssssssssssss

kingkong
Canine Addict

Post #97 of 483 (21632 views)
Shortcut

Next hokkien song:

ti ngo ngo, beh lo ho, kiki bo "food" jin kang kor.......

(sky dark dark, going to rain, kiki no food suffer ler) Wink

Regards,

kingkong
Canine Addict

Sep 26, 2003, 7:44 PM

Post #98 of 483 (21628 views)
Shortcut

i also laughing non-stop.... every 1 is watching me now....... !

Regards,

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2003, 7:47 PM

Post #99 of 483 (21624 views)
Shortcut

hahahhah ok i continue from here

ti ngo ngo, beh lo ho, kiki bo "food" jin kang kor.......

kut ah kut, kut ah kut, kut tio chit leh small heong kor.........

ei ah chin chia cu bi.....

English Version

sky dark dark, going to rain, kiki no food suffer ler

dig and dig, dig and dig, managed to digged one small mushroom

and the small mushroom very cute......cu bi....

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2003, 7:48 PM

Post #100 of 483 (21623 views)
Shortcut

another song for Kikilala.....

" Ven Ven Ven buh leong sim, ki ki ki loh see ni "
original song is chinese
" ni ni ni chen mei le, wah wah wah ai si ni " !!!Tongue

Michelle this un buh???
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

(This post was edited by ashley on Sep 26, 2003, 7:53 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my