Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 13, 2003, 2:01 AM

Post #101 of 207 (15821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Well we stopped at the club coz some of them wanted to use the restroom...while we stood there the guard came towards us screaming away with a typical Malaysian remark "You orang bodohkah?!?!" TongueMadUnsureCrazy

The furkids all did great...some better than others coz they get to be carried by their owners most of the journey, right Adam? Wink

Yah it was muddy but naahh no leeches, only mozzies...you shd hv been there sharing some of your blood with us....we wud hv been more than happy to share the mozzies with you....like cshellz said, sharing is caring Tongue

arthur
ALPHA

Apr 13, 2003, 2:51 AM

Post #102 of 207 (15814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

You guys caught the guard at a bad time eh? Probably wasnt expecting a troop of people and doggies to come trekking thru the jungle trail. Bet it was bath time for the furkids afterwards. Glad to know there was no leeches or else someone might faint from blood loss thru the mosquitoes and leeches!
Rdgs Arthur

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 13, 2003, 9:45 PM

Post #103 of 207 (15798 views)
Shortcut

CrazyDear all,

We enjoyed the walk very much.Cookie was very happy that day. U're rite,cookie's like 90% on my hands and 9% sleeping on the floor and 1% walking only.HAHAHAHAHA
Nice to meet all of u.I bet cookie misses Harvey alot and ming yang too.

I thought cookie will be very tired after the walk since he's reluctant to walk.He was playing with his bone as soon as we reached home.What a cheeky little fellow.Want me to carry him all the way so that he can enjoy the view(Gf was jealousCrazy.

Ps: OVER WEIGHT Shih Tzus or any dogs who r reluctant to walk r advice to stay at home!Angelic

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2003, 1:01 AM

Post #104 of 207 (15791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey adam,

It was really nice meeting u, mary & cookie... wat a darling he is...so cute, cuddly and adorable ! I'm sure she was really happy coz get to see so many friends and get to be carried ALL the way ! So, will u still bring him out the next time ? LaughLaugh

cheers,
minglmy

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 14, 2003, 4:47 AM

Post #105 of 207 (15780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Ming yang,

Will definitely bring cookie to see u next time.Since yesterday,cookie's been following me everytime he saw me walked out of the house.

Cookie is a boy boy lah,Alot of ppl thought he was a girl too.I know the name is girlish and he looks like a girl because of the ribbon.

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

edser

Apr 14, 2003, 8:23 AM

Post #106 of 207 (15773 views)
Shortcut

Well, Ginl, you are not the only one, we are late too and luckily we did not give up and walk right in and bumped into you guys....hahahahaCrazy a bit paiseh...too.... first timer already late..aiyoh.....

But to everyone that we met and especially your furboys, we are very very happy and Unsuretired.... ENZO is very happyAngelic and glad to have so many friends and companies....I guessed it was a great experience for us, as this is the first time that we know our Enzo boy is much better than us...we have definitely understimated his ability...hahahahahSly ......Thanks guys and gals.

The trail with all the fallen tress and broken branches.. just great and we are having muscles pain....ouch...but can't wait for the next outings...

Enzo will love to meet you guys again and i cannot wait to see you all again.Mng Yan we hope to see your Min.Pincher next time ..and cshellz your baby too.....

Sly

Smile
Serina
owns Enzo, then Zeno, now Zoe'n.....later Nezo,Ozne, Noze, Zone, Ezno, Onze, Zeon etc. anymore?

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2003, 5:25 PM

Post #107 of 207 (15767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edser] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

both you and Enzo inspired me to go home to give a bath to Sparkle immediately and proceed to try plucking out his ear hair!! hahaha!! Surprisingly he just stayed still to let me do it (of course he had a treat in his mouth - bribing him with food works!! hehe) He didn't whine or anything but kesian la...was plucking so much out...so I'm leaving the rest for a little bit everyday. I think gotta pick up from Serina la...make the bf pluck the dog's ear hair everyday!! Wink Wink

When we went to my bf's house his Bizkit was sniffing us suspiciously...and when I got home my Sparkle did the same to us. hahaha!!

Mr Khoo, my bf fell in luv with Ron...and can u believe it?? Since that day he's not mention "PUG" at all and has been talking about Ron, Ron, Ron....!! Tongue Tongue I think now he can't wait for the KK gathering...wants to see all of them again! hehehe...

I think all the dogs did better than me. I was practically crawling up the last bit on the tar road. Unsure And Gina and Biscuit went so fast we couldn't even see them. *respect*

hey edser, Sparkle and Mocha will have to miss the KK gathering too as they are still babies! Wink Wink But they know all about Enzo now....hehehe...and I'm sure they can't wait to meet Enzo too! Smile

Adam, KK gathering will be better for Cookie!! But hey, I think he enjoyed himself the most compared to everyone!! I would too if I had someone carry me all the way and still be part of the adventure!! Laugh

edser

Apr 14, 2003, 5:45 PM

Post #108 of 207 (15764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear cshellz,

Winkgreat to hear bout your enthusiatism... we pity Sparkle too but we know that it is important to its ear clean and off the odour!!!! Yeah we do agree with you about leaving some for everyday as Enzo too, we felt the pain for him and we leave some everyday. Now we guess he has get used to it. Soon Sparkle will be too.BlushAnd then you will be charging others for the services of ear plucking and cleaning of their puppies...LaughLaughLaugh I am sure Edvard would love to pluck the ears of your puppies too...SlySlyplucker.......wait till he get the news...Can't wait to meet Sparkle and Mocha and you all again.. Oh.. please leave the messy job to our Bf....yeah please go ahead , i think papa have to contribute some work on the babies, don't they....????

I am afraid that i might not be able to make it for KK as i might have to work.. Well, we will see... I think enzo misses you all so much. He is all out again. Brought him to the outdoor nearby and he start jumping and leaping and crawling..aiyoyoyoyo, if he is not exhausted then we are..ShockedShocked

And Cookie, we wish we are you too..Adam you are just terrific, you are all out for your Cookie and no wonder Gf jealous, if it was me, i would do too.Sly but i guess you want cookie to have fun and companies and that is so great coz we think he is such a great pet and your must be a proud papa....

Can't wait for Enzo to meet cookie again..and maybe you can help to carry our Enzo tooo...SlySlyjust kidding....

Mr Khoo, we think Ron is a very exceptional dog too. Cshellz, you are right, your bf and my bf are all out to admire Ron, he is such a champion..It is our first time to meet a Corgi(Pembrooke). It is a royalty dog right? And even so glad that Ron made some friends too...

Smile
Serina
owns Enzo, then Zeno, now Zoe'n.....later Nezo,Ozne, Noze, Zone, Ezno, Onze, Zeon etc. anymore?

edser

Apr 14, 2003, 5:52 PM

Post #109 of 207 (15762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Kangser,

We are trying to find the thread on KK gathering on 26th April but seem to be out of luck!!!!Unsure So, could you please direct you in this coz, we would like to look at the map and all....we hope that we could attend and not lost in somewhere..LaughLaughpaiseh, we can easily get lost without proper direction....

and say hi to nous too, we miss him already and cannot forget this particular labrador de pincher.SlyAre you really goin to present him as labrador de pincher the dalmatian.Wink can't wait to see that.

Smile
Serina

cdmoo
ALPHA

Apr 14, 2003, 6:08 PM

Post #110 of 207 (15758 views)
Shortcut

hi Edser,

The thread for the KK Gathering is called "Post Gathering for MIPE 2003" posted by wkser.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

edser

Apr 14, 2003, 6:10 PM

Post #111 of 207 (15755 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you cdmoo,

will be checking the thread out asap..see you too...Laugh

Smile
Serina

carynn

Apr 14, 2003, 11:33 PM

Post #112 of 207 (15738 views)
Shortcut

Ha..ha..Gina, you shud have seen me with my mini towel. I was waving it all around like a mad woman coz the mosquitoes keep buzzing around...they love hanging on to black coloured stuff i.e. Andy's t-shirt & Adam's sling back...so I was using the towel to whack 'em ..heh..heh..The bites weren't as bad as I expected..so I guess my mini towel works?!?
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

carynn

Apr 14, 2003, 11:47 PM

Post #113 of 207 (15737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

A very BIG Smile to all those new faces we met that day...Adam, Mary & Cookie, Edvard, Serina & Enzo (Sly Harvey has a new gang lah), Ming Yang, Michelle....very nice meeting you guys...

So, Adam, wud you & Mary be coming for more walks like this...maybe with more experince, Cookie wud be more than happy to walk off-leashed with Harvey like what they did towards the end of the journey? Or are you now "scared' at the thought of having to walk and carry Cookie at the same time? Heh..heh...I think the champion of all time wud be Mary lah who went shopping and dinner right after the walk???

Andy, Harvey & I were all pooped out when we got home but still we love walks like this Tongue See u guys around!
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

carynn

Apr 14, 2003, 11:59 PM

Post #114 of 207 (15737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Arthur, how are u? The hike last Sat was an experience for us...it was a bit messy especially for those who have to do the laundry...and some fallen trees...Thanks to James for looking after us...

But I must say, I'm very proud of Harvey! He was just raving to go...pulling me on the leash...so it was extra slippery for me at one point coz Harvey was pulling on..he just couldn't wait to go. It was so cute that Enzo & Harvey kept wanting to walk together when it first started. Then we slowed down a bit (which is why I think Harvey was in a hurry to catch up)..Gina despite terlambat, zoomed all the way to the front...betul-betul "kaki jalan"...

Harvey just have all this energy...to play & walk....that silly fella just ready to sleep when he got home...don't blame him..Andy & I couldn't wait to hit the bed as well...

For KK, we hope to see you, Sharon & your furkids there!
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

wkser
ALPHA

Apr 15, 2003, 12:41 AM

Post #115 of 207 (15730 views)
Shortcut

hi edser,

actually the post in for the gathering in KK in under MIPE POST GATHERING...not i changed the post title to gathering in KK 26 april 2003.......

nous miss enzo also....nous wish to see enzo in KK soon ......

regards
kangser and nous

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 15, 2003, 2:27 AM

Post #116 of 207 (15717 views)
Shortcut

Dear edser,

For the coming walk(if i'm able to make it)I'll have to choose between my gf or cookie(can't carry bothCrazy).It was my gf first time in the jungle and she's extremely afraid of insects(won't even kill a mosquite).I was so surprised that she wanted to come along.She told me that she really enjoyed the walk but the distance is just too extreme for her.She's still talking about Enzo's leash.He is such an angel!!

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 15, 2003, 2:38 AM

Post #117 of 207 (15714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carynn] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear carynn,

Yeah! have to give her credits for that.Most probably we'll be seeing u at the KK gathering.U,andy and harvey coming?

I don't bring cookie out for walk often.At most once or twice a week.As i said,He's like a vacuum cleaner.His coat will pick up all sort of stuff from the floor.So i only bring him out the day or one day before bathing.That's y he's still not that comfortable walking on leash outdoor.Thank you and andy,especially harvey for leading cookie during the walk.Laugh

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

edser

Apr 15, 2003, 4:36 AM

Post #118 of 207 (15707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown we are very sadden,

We terribly enjoyed our first outing, probably the best in Enzo's little 6 months life but...Unimpressedmommy just found a job that need her working on Saturday as well and guess that is the first and the last unless it is a public holiday!!!!

aiyo, Enzo would love to go, if anyone offered to look out for him, maybe we can allowed him with you all on the KK gathering...wouldn't be the same , weMad want to go.....

But thank you so much for the info....

Smile
Serina

Khoobg
Webmaster

Apr 15, 2003, 6:13 AM

Post #119 of 207 (15704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi cshellz,

May be when your bf see some good pug, he may change his mind again Smile. Corgi are intelligent and friendly dog. Furthermore, they are such a good working dog that they are willing to conquer the jungle without any hesitation. Always enjoy walk with my Corgi. Shall tell you more about pug when we see you next time .

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 15, 2003, 6:26 AM

Post #120 of 207 (15702 views)
Shortcut

ooohhh no wonder lar, u shoo'd all the mosquitoes away frm u no wonder all came buzzing back to usCrazy...cannot cannot u must share your share of blood then we be even steven TongueWinkSly

Khoobg
Webmaster

Apr 15, 2003, 7:22 AM

Post #121 of 207 (15692 views)
Shortcut

Hello Serina,

We can always organise some walk during Sunday or Public Holiday in the future so that ENZO can have some nice time again in the Jungle. While a lot of our events are held on Saturday as several members are have doggie training on Sunday, we will try to organise as many walk as possible during coming Public Holiday. The next one maybe " The Labour Day Walk"

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 15, 2003, 7:33 AM

Post #122 of 207 (15689 views)
Shortcut

Hi Adam,

Sorry ya ! I keep forgetting the fact that he is a boy Crazy old adi lar... forgive me okie Wink The ribbon is really misleading ! Crazy hahaha Anyway, I really do hope to see more of cookie in our coming walk-walk & gathering ! take care and do give cookie a hug from me !
cheers !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 15, 2003, 7:40 AM

Post #123 of 207 (15687 views)
Shortcut

Hey Edvard, Serina & Enzo,Smile

I'm happy to finally get to meet u guys and of course I can't wait till the next time when I get to bring Mocha out to meet up with the lots. I'm sure she will be really-really happy to see so many of her furfriends there ! Do join us for the KK gathering okie. Cya there !

cheers !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 15, 2003, 7:49 AM

Post #124 of 207 (15686 views)
Shortcut

Hey caryn,

It was really wonderful meeting u guys too... and it was really my pleasure to finally be able to play with 2 schnauzer Smile (hehe, loves them and their look ) Will u be going for the KK gathering ? I really hope to see you, harvey & andy there again !

cheers !

cheers,
minglmy

timmy
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2003, 8:21 AM

Post #125 of 207 (15682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Kiara Jungle Walk # 2 - 12th April 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

it sounds really fun !!! wow, how i wish i can join u guys next time...but i gotta work saturday....:(

hope next time can bump into any of such fun gathering...then my timmy can meet amny friends, he can't wait to meet many girl friends!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my