Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Admin

Sep 2, 2004, 5:38 PM

Post #1 of 132 (33190 views)
Shortcut
Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program Can't Post

The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program.

Venue : Taman Desa Community Park, Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
Date : September 12, 2004
Time : 4:00pm ~ 7:00pm

The Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Odedience Training will be officially launched on September 12, 2004 at Taman Desa Community Park and all Puppycom Members are welcome to the Park to celebrate with us. It will be a fun day where you can meet other fellow dog lovers, socialize your dog and at the same time enjoy some cool doggie games with others.

In conjunction with the launching, Purina ProPlan will sponsor three Dog Figurine (Dog Statue with the Welcome Sign) and many bags of dog food as prizes for the several doggie games that we will be organizing on that day.

Detail schedule will be as follow :-
  • Time : 4:00pm ~ 7:00pm
  • Official Opening of the Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program.
  • Commencement of the Three Doggie Games for all Puppycom Members to participate. Prizes include three Dog Statues and many bags of Purina ProPlan Dog Foods.
  • Obedience Demo by the Obedience Team
  • Orientation and Commencement of our first Obedience Training Session.

(This post was edited by Admin on Sep 3, 2004, 8:43 AM)

mcmann
Old Hand

Sep 3, 2004, 6:25 PM

Post #2 of 132 (33102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Mr.admin, i don't have dogs wor can i come tooooooooo look see look see can ah ? hehehe

LET'S TALK BULLDOG NOT BULLSHIT

sslee80
ALPHA

Sep 3, 2004, 6:52 PM

Post #3 of 132 (33098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mr. Khoo,

How to get to Tmn Desa??? I believe there are some members who are interested in this event but have no idea on how to get there...Can you please advise?? Thankyou v much.

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 7:23 PM

Post #4 of 132 (33090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sslee

where do you stay? the map to go to taman desa community park can be found at :

http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/map.html

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #5 of 132 (33079 views)
Shortcut

ohhh fun time is coming.. canot wait.. sure will see lots of doggie lover..
so what time the class start ah?

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

sslee80
ALPHA

Sep 3, 2004, 7:38 PM

Post #6 of 132 (33078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks a lot....

see ya...

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 7:42 PM

Post #7 of 132 (33077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

see you there. Smile

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #8 of 132 (33075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

lei hou mah, according to the post by admin, 12 sept, from 4pm to 7pm.

and on 11 sept, be there at 4.30 wor for a brief intro

yay. finally can see you and taro. hope taro don't sit on me. i sure kemek. wonder how it feels to squeeze a 'yee tan' Smile henry can't wait to socialize again.

Admin

Sep 3, 2004, 8:22 PM

Post #9 of 132 (33062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Location Map 1

Admin

Sep 3, 2004, 8:36 PM

Post #10 of 132 (33049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mcmann] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Mr.admin, i don't have dogs wor can i come tooooooooo look see look see can ah ? hehehe

Yes, you are welcome.

Thanks

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #11 of 132 (33037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mcmann] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah mcmann admin said u r welcome ah! so u can see taro lu hehehehe.... will make u more itchy waiting for ur bullie hehehe

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #12 of 132 (33034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

u ah! always kacau kacau hahaha.. 11.. 5 -6 ah.. not 4.30 ah..

12 start at 4.. but don' tknow class start what time?

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 10:32 PM

Post #13 of 132 (33018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ya hor. must have see wrongly. you ar.. don't pecah my tembelang lah. give some 'face' lar... ahahah.. Wink

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #14 of 132 (33009 views)
Shortcut

hehehe ok ok....

heay got game to play ah.. on 12.. heheh sound fun wor..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #15 of 132 (32997 views)
Shortcut

yeah sounds fun. first time me and henry play games together. wonder what games are those.. Prizes include three Dog Statues and many bags of Purina ProPlan Dog Foods. hope i can win dog statute and dog food. then can save money on dog food. Smile

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2004, 6:27 AM

Post #16 of 132 (32979 views)
Shortcut

Hi there !! I'm juz curious...if my dog is not enrolled in the course..can i bring him along ????

Admin

Sep 4, 2004, 6:30 AM

Post #17 of 132 (32978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Of course you can. Come along with your dog to join in the doggie games and have some funs.

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #18 of 132 (32977 views)
Shortcut

Wow Great !! THis will surely be fun !! Okie..thanxx..will bring my dog there on that day~~

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2004, 7:28 AM

Post #19 of 132 (32970 views)
Shortcut

admin ah.. looks like everyone canot wait for the fun time wor.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2004, 7:50 AM

Post #20 of 132 (32960 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

so many people going. must be very happy. too sad that i can't go with my puppy. still haven't finish her vaccination. err...admin. if i want to send my dog for obedience training, how old i must send her for the training? well, now i still don't know whether i want to send her for training or not. any advise for that?

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 4, 2004, 7:53 AM

Post #21 of 132 (32956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Puppies that are more than 3 months old who has finished vaccination and join the puppy class.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2004, 7:56 AM

Post #22 of 132 (32951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

let say my puppy can't join for this september class. is there any class in future? she still left one more vaccination.

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 4, 2004, 7:58 AM

Post #23 of 132 (32947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Next class will start in the month of January 2005.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2004, 8:01 AM

Post #24 of 132 (32939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

oh...thanks so much about the infomation. maybe i now start save some money for her training. Smile do you think it's necessary to send her for training? well, right now i've trained her to pee and poo on a basket with newspaper on it (her toilet) Sly everyday i try to train her by myself. no choice cos i'm still a student and can't afford for all these since my parents don't want to sponsor. Blush

KEIDOU

Sep 4, 2004, 12:03 PM

Post #25 of 132 (32926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Come and have fun s at TheLaunch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

is the launch is free or how much?... open 4 anyone?

tq
TongueKEIDOUTongue
ALWIZ BE NAUGHTY!
BE FUNNY
BE NAIVE

.'"'..
'
( '0' )_!)
' '
LL_ *_J

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my