Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 25, 2003, 9:49 PM

Post #126 of 172 (16226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

20 yrs become Ah Pek lia!! i dowan lau kok kok!!Tongue
Nevermine 20 yrs later i wan Kyky Cucu or cicit...
so reserve one for me !!!CoolSmile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2003, 11:09 PM

Post #127 of 172 (16222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahh Uncle,

puppycom event lah, not penang lang.......WinkWinkTongueTongue

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

metay
Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2003, 2:34 AM

Post #128 of 172 (16207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

ah pek,

u dun kesi kesi.......TongueTongueTongueTongue

since u never hug kyky before...& u so mo leong sam...eh...

only sayang & care ur Sonya,the bodoh bodoh.....SlySlySlySly

kinzonu

Jun 26, 2003, 4:20 AM

Post #129 of 172 (16205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [metay] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Ai Lin Ah E ah,,
U ask ur mum,,,if you hv youngest sister, of course ur mum will take care of her rather than u lah..u already besar, somemore got kepak to terbang lia mah. Baby should take more time to train and care, so that they will well behave in future
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 26, 2003, 7:08 AM

Post #130 of 172 (16199 views)
Shortcut

Ey Ah Chek, so now u say ur a very good parent ar? Dont seem to me loooUnimpressedUnimpressed

If really good, then ur kyky wont wan to run away lar... i predict ur sonya will do so too in the near futureSly
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 26, 2003, 10:15 AM

Post #131 of 172 (16196 views)
Shortcut

Ah Pek~

Wondering why you so HIGH profile recently??ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

not like you wor... always bz bz bz and sleepy sleepy sleepy.Tongue

I know la.... bcoz now ppl start to critics your bodoh-bodoh, so you started to fire back and defence.... see! So obvious, you are BIAS la~WinkTongueLaughCool

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 26, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #132 of 172 (16189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

So when is our next gathering?? Ms21!!
Let Ah Pek relax himself a bit !! kakak!!
and let he bring he kyky and SONYA come out!!Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

kingkong
Canine Addict

Jun 26, 2003, 8:04 PM

Post #133 of 172 (16186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

paging to Miss 21... when is the next gathering? this time visa already issued to amber, jacky, bonney, sonya..... hope trivor, coacoa can come this time....

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 27, 2003, 1:07 AM

Post #134 of 172 (16174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Helo, can u guys tell me the dates ar?

Cause in july i have test on the first week, third week i got prom, second week is Bon odori
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

kinzonu

Jun 27, 2003, 6:10 AM

Post #135 of 172 (16167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Liang poh poh
Who said I am not a good parent? Jacky is so happy when i am back fr work,,,,somemore take the "bone" play with me..if he doesn't like me, then he won't come near to me and play with me la.
As for my Sonya, she knows how to sit and down,,,need sometime to train her for wait command. She is so intellegent as Jacky...
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

boon
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2003, 3:37 PM

Post #136 of 172 (16160 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Liang poh poh
Who said I am not a good parent? Jacky is so happy when i am back fr work,,,,somemore take the "bone" play with me..if he doesn't like me, then he won't come near to me and play with me la.
As for my Sonya, she knows how to sit and down,,,need sometime to train her for wait command. She is so intellegent as Jacky...

So happy to play the bone with u ? hai.....let me say something on kyky's behalf lah. Actually, he got no choice/option, if not play with this complete BIAS and hopeless dad, who else he can play with. Quote from kyky "something better than nothingUnsure"

See lah, when i was in ur place, ur kyky always come to me and the dad is like, shouted at him, come, down and don move. What is all this lah...this shows that ur kyky likve me more than u ok. he always follow me to here and thre and for sure one thing i does but u doesn'tn. I HUG ur kyky everytime i was there ok. But this sillly dad didn't.

MuakakkakakakakakakTongueTongueTongue

U ask him to choose lah, see he wanted to follow me home or stay in ur place. Still remember the pic ah ? He wanted to 'Chow Low'/run away from u.

ok here it is. look at his face and emotion, so DOWN and noy HAPPY

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

kinzonu

Jun 27, 2003, 4:22 PM

Post #137 of 172 (16154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Why i shouted at him witt giving this command "not to jump and down, dont move"? this is due to avoid unhappy event happen. If he use to do that, next time when he see a people coming to my house, he will jump onto that person, how about if the person don't like / scare of the dog? They will scream and will get shock right especially for the children? somemore, I also consider of my parent, definately not allow my Jacky jumping on them (prevent fall down). All this kind of incidents have to consider...u don't even know me well, how can u read my mind?
Regarding the photo, is becoz of angle problem only lah...u dont always create "issue" and let people misunderstand me lah..OK
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

boon
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2003, 4:33 PM

Post #138 of 172 (16153 views)
Shortcut

kakakakkaka, wowowowowo,

this uncle not happy loh.....so many 'serious' reasons.......if u remember correctly, i called ur kyky not he come and jump on me, pls don find thousand and one reason just to show that u r not BIAS ok.

Wrinkle face steven. Early morning nia mah, no need that mad lah...this will spoilt ur day and i can't stop laughing u know....muakakkakakkakakakakkakakaTongueTongueTongueWink

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 27, 2003, 5:32 PM

Post #139 of 172 (16149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, hahahaha!! when i see the pic really can feel kyky feeling " something better than nothing" Unsure
Cham Nia this Uncle !!

U better dont bully him cos after his face wrinkle than SONYA!! Than susah loh, eat a lot Bird Nest also no use!!TongueWink kekekek!!Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 28, 2003, 3:41 AM

Post #140 of 172 (16135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

U are a bias dad and u love sonia more than kyky...End Of Story. I strongly believe that most people in this forum will definately agree to that.Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

Patricia

Jun 28, 2003, 7:53 AM

Post #141 of 172 (16127 views)
Shortcut

Steven

Prove to all out there that they are wrong. How to prove it ? Well, very easy. Hug and kiss him in our coming gathering at KK, okay.

Then, Boon will post this picture in the forum and close case !!

Pat

kinzonu

Jun 28, 2003, 8:25 AM

Post #142 of 172 (16125 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah Pat,
???
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

boon
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2003, 8:31 AM

Post #143 of 172 (16123 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

kakakka betul sekalu, kiss and hug kyky, the miracle boy and hope to have a miracle dad.

i agree............what u all gotta say........agree boh ?

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2003, 8:36 AM

Post #144 of 172 (16121 views)
Shortcut

Steven,

U very 'ko lian' lo....always 'kena' bomb....like saddam hussien hor....TongueTongueTongue after kena bombs still can stand out to protect urself.....hahahahahahaTongue 1 question r u come from iraq ???

Cin-Di

(This post was edited by i_idnic on Jun 28, 2003, 8:48 AM)

Patricia

Jun 28, 2003, 8:39 AM

Post #145 of 172 (16121 views)
Shortcut

Steven, Ah Pek

Why are you putting question mark there ? Say lah something. Hey, I'm helping you to prove to them they are actually misunderstand you. This is what friend are for, right ?

Pat

boon
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2003, 8:47 AM

Post #146 of 172 (16117 views)
Shortcut

Steven, Pat,

betul, me also ur friend and I KNOW YOU WELL, i just help to protect u from kena bomb nia, so we 'Yong Sum Leong FU' u know.

kinzonu

Jun 28, 2003, 8:54 AM

Post #147 of 172 (16113 views)
Shortcut

Ah Pat And Ah Boon
Gua punya heart sudah tawar,,,,watever Boom come and tembak lah,,,no enegy to say lia...

WELL!!! TIME CAN PROVE EVERYTHINGS>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

Patricia

Jun 28, 2003, 9:02 AM

Post #148 of 172 (16111 views)
Shortcut

Steven

Is surprise you still stay awake at this hour. No need to sleep early and get up early to feed Sonya meh ?

Pat

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jun 28, 2003, 9:08 AM

Post #149 of 172 (16110 views)
Shortcut

Hi PAT,

Ah Pek drank a lot of hot water to stay awake I guess

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Patricia

Jun 28, 2003, 9:24 AM

Post #150 of 172 (16106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Khoo

Ya, maybe. He has to stay awake to visit this web as we have been complaining him for not login recently.

Pat

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my