Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 12:51 AM

Post #76 of 172 (17648 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Halo!! So we need to ask some one to organise again!

When i see Uncle steven taking the " dog food" very funny loh!!

hahaha!! his face like already turn red, purple and finally become green...

hahha!! sorry ah!!LaughSlyLaughSlyTongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 1:11 AM

Post #77 of 172 (17646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

You think this is the first time for Steven to taste dog food???LaughLaughLaugh

(not reallyTongue)

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

boon
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 5:00 AM

Post #78 of 172 (17639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahah, but is the first time he tasted iit infront of everybody...that's y his face turn red, purple and greeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnWink

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

kinzonu

Jun 23, 2003, 5:26 AM

Post #79 of 172 (17635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

My face turn red? where got?
"gua ang ge mah"...

Is really fun for this BBQ and hope next time the BBQ wont't end ups too late...feel tired (tie up with a lot of activities recently)...hehehe
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

(This post was edited by kinzonu on Jun 23, 2003, 5:44 AM)

boon
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 6:03 AM

Post #80 of 172 (17630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Muakakakakkakak, not sleepy meh ?

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

kinzonu

Jun 23, 2003, 6:09 AM

Post #81 of 172 (17629 views)
Shortcut

Aiyo..having a BBQ with all cantik lady..mana boleh sleepy...but feel tired nia lah...
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

boon
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 6:16 AM

Post #82 of 172 (17628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Eik...this public forum doesn't allow member to 'tipu' one u know Tongue

Ashley, Eve, Ai Lin, Lisa, Pat, Florence and other, what Uncle Steven told/said during the BBQ outing night ? He doesn't feel sleepy and don want to go home that early ? Althrough the time is like not not touching 9:30PM yet.

Muakakakakakakakka

kinzonu

Jun 23, 2003, 6:20 AM

Post #83 of 172 (17627 views)
Shortcut

Hilo..
when people feel tired, of course wana to sleep lia lah...mana boleh tak tidur pula? (aging guy)
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

boon
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 7:48 AM

Post #84 of 172 (17619 views)
Shortcut

Finally, u know u r old............TongueTongueTongue

So, should we call u uncle steven next from now on ?WinkWinkWink

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 8:50 AM

Post #85 of 172 (17617 views)
Shortcut

Hey, so now we can officially call him UNCLE STEVEN!!!!SlySlySlyLaughLaughLaugh

Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 5:06 PM

Post #86 of 172 (17609 views)
Shortcut

If you guys turns up a little bit earlier, maybe we can finish early... Crazy.. next time, if we say meet at 5, we'll come at 6 because you and Boon would probably turn up by 6.30....

kingkong
Canine Addict

Jun 23, 2003, 5:17 PM

Post #87 of 172 (17608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all,

glad to have so much fun.... thanks to pat n all commitee la.... cant wait for the next chairlady miss 21 to organise another 1.

i have 30++Mb photosss in my camera now... just download into my pc, will process/edit it n post it ASAP. got 2 photo very funny lor.... THE JAZ SISTER..... they smile until i cant recognice who they r ler, so CUTE!!!..... shall i post it on or some1 gonna grill more sausage for me next time?

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jun 23, 2003, 5:33 PM

Post #88 of 172 (17603 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Cindi, You are very welcome, I am very happy that your furkids very gave me face Wink, sitting there and beg for more. I used to baked dog biscuit before but this is the first time I baked the cake for dogs. Hope all the dogs like it Tongue.

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 5:41 PM

Post #89 of 172 (17602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Eric,

That night, still makan tak cukup ar, still went for supper??? Say lar, then I can BBQ more sausages for you guys to eat.. Before posting up the photo, pls ensure you do a proper scanning... if not we 'sue' you! ahahhahaha!!!! pls e-mail to me : Lisa_Lee@dell.com Laugh

metay
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2003, 6:04 PM

Post #90 of 172 (17599 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

eliza,

My metay love the cakes very much...WinkSmile

METAY: Thanks for the nice doggy food....ya...SmileSmileSmile pls remember to make some doggy food for next gathering....LaughLaughLaugh

(This post was edited by metay on Jun 23, 2003, 6:16 PM)

metay
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #91 of 172 (17593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

eric,

why go for supper?? shld eat more char bee hoon mah....TongueTongue.......

Pls send the pictures to my email add:leine_99@yahoo.com...

thanks ya

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 6:28 PM

Post #92 of 172 (17591 views)
Shortcut

Uncle steven , that day chun chun 9.pm u already say tired loh!! Next time make sure u dont wake up so early ....after complain sleepy pula?!ShockedTongue

Boon, at 1st he not uncle cos he still take " soft drink must with ICE CUBE"lei !!! Blush
but after 9pm ....
Cinderella man wan to go back lia!! if not after 10pm he will become "sonya face" haha!!!LaughSly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jun 23, 2003, 6:30 PM

Post #93 of 172 (17590 views)
Shortcut
Re: [metay] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure, bor bun dei... (no problem) Wink

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 6:41 PM

Post #94 of 172 (17589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza

Heihei, Ginger and Yaya:
We wan to TQ Eliza yee yeeWink
We like the sandwich so much...Tongue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliza
Hei What time u went back ?! sorry didnt notice!!Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

(This post was edited by ashley on Jun 23, 2003, 7:02 PM)

metay
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2003, 6:56 PM

Post #95 of 172 (17587 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahahahahhahahahha....SlySlySlySlySlySly

Uncle steven look like ah pek face....Tongue.

u sure win the look alike contest....( ah pek & beloved sonya)

SlySlyLaughSlyLaughSlyLaughSlyLaughSlyTongueTongueTongueTongue

(This post was edited by metay on Jun 23, 2003, 7:20 PM)

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 7:10 PM

Post #96 of 172 (17583 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughAfter 10pm and Like Father Like Daughter??? Aiyoh~~~ behtahan his face looks like SONYA!!! somemore to compete in contest ar..... SURE WIN loh.

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #97 of 172 (17577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] BBQ PARTY : 21st June (Location : Beach Behind Penang Crown Prince Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ying!!
hahahahkakakakakak!! dont laugh after uncle steven 10pm come to my house i will pensan cos of
Sonya Face, Jacky Fur and uncle body !! CrazyTongue

Hahahahaha!! Bertahan lah!! so uncle steven next time make sure u sleep enought and dont complain "AI Kun" pula!!LaughSlyTongueWink
After ai kun and take Dog Sandwich again!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jun 23, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #98 of 172 (17576 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ashley, I went back at around 8 pm, u enjoying your food, sure didn't noticed me lar... I sakit gigi Frown, can not enjoy the food lor, so, go back early lor... some more I have to bath Yippi, cannot stay too late lar...

Smile Eliza

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 7:29 PM

Post #99 of 172 (17573 views)
Shortcut

Aduh~!!!

SONYA's face, Jacky 's fur & Steven's structure??

PLEASE..... don't sploit the image of the 2 cuties sonya and jacky.... they deserve a better body!LaughLaughLaugh

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2003, 7:29 PM

Post #100 of 172 (17572 views)
Shortcut

hehe!!Blush sorry ah!! how r u today? working?
Yippi enjoy buh? he went to swimming??
I enjoy the sausage grill by lisa and fried bee hoon by Metay Grandmum....Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my