Home: Dog and Puppy Training: House Breaking:
tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo

riduanteo
Novice

Oct 29, 2006, 3:14 AM

Post #1 of 10 (9670 views)
Shortcut
tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo Can't Post

you can add some garlic in their food the best is mix with the dog canned food because dog dislike the garlic smell so they wont eat its own poo.

kChy

Oct 29, 2006, 3:22 AM

Post #2 of 10 (9668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riduanteo] tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo [In reply to] Can't Post

If he dislike garlic smell, then he wont eat the food == and i heard that garlic is bad to doggies health.
missing Oreo very much,
loving Viki to the max.

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 29, 2006, 8:58 PM

Post #3 of 10 (9666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [riduanteo] tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
you can add some garlic in their food the best is mix with the dog canned food because dog dislike the garlic smell so they wont eat its own poo.

Don't get want you meanCrazy

If dog dislike garlic smell. And added in their dog food, then my dog wouldn't eat their food lorCool My dog mah hungry how ler LOL

riduanteo
Novice

Oct 31, 2006, 12:12 AM

Post #4 of 10 (9660 views)
Shortcut

nolah dats why i told u to add wif dog can foof

so can cover the smell

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2006, 7:11 PM

Post #5 of 10 (9649 views)
Shortcut

i don't think it can cover d smell.....coz i try tat b4...even wit canned food, my dog refuse 2 eat...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

jasonlemon
New User

Apr 18, 2007, 12:46 PM

Post #6 of 10 (9534 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo [In reply to] Can't Post

I asked my trainer the same thing. I was feeding every expensive dog food. he liked it so much he ate it twice(HAHAHA)whe said that he wasnt getting the nutrients that he needed. told me to buy DIAMOND dog food. I did and he hasnt done it since. if you dont have diamond where you live ask a vet. expensive isnt always the best!

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2007, 5:46 PM

Post #7 of 10 (9530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i don't think it can cover d smell.....coz i try tat b4...even wit canned food, my dog refuse 2 eat...

Canned food also don't want eat. So choosy

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2007, 5:47 PM

Post #8 of 10 (9527 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlemon] tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
expensive isnt always the best!

Agree Some dogs feed Alpx also live long life & healthy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2007, 8:23 PM

Post #9 of 10 (9521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo [In reply to] Can't Post

becoz got garlic smell mah....if no garlic smell, then wat sampah oso she eat...Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2007, 8:24 PM

Post #10 of 10 (9519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] tips to avoid dog to eat his/her own poo [In reply to] Can't Post

but i think homecooked food can live longer n healthierLaugh

Pacco de Mongrel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my