Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Socializing, playtime, tricks and things....:
Make You Crazy--Naughty Dog

AliceStewart
Novice

Aug 31, 2012, 11:08 PM

Post #1 of 1 (55548 views)
Shortcut
Make You Crazy--Naughty Dog Can't Post

Does your dog do something that make your so headache and crazy at it? Dog likes kids, always very naughty. He likes coquetry to us.

When we eat something, he always use his paws to pat us, just like a baby to ask to eat. He even know how to eat, if give him a nut, he know firstly should remove the shell and then eat. In hot summer, like all people, cool food become his favorite food, such as Ice cream.

He is so hyperactive, he likes to run here and there in home and garden. His bold rolling eyes find his toys everywhere. Slippers become his prey, chew it, scratch it, until the slipper beyond all recognition. That make us so angry, but take he can¡¯t. Coz when he realize we are angry, he will like a child who do something wrong, low his head and next to your feet side.
Although he is so naughty, but we still love him very much. In order to make he has a happy day and don¡¯t damage our slipper, stocking and other thing, so i bought slipper and ice cream toy for my dog on the funny toys for our dogs. http://www.hihomedecor.com/...queaker-dog-chew-toy

What kind dog toy your dog likes to play with? Let¡¯s find

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my