Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
New German Shepherd Club of Malaysia

Michaelw1979
Novice

Jan 6, 2007, 10:23 AM

Post #1 of 3 (11097 views)
Shortcut
New German Shepherd Club of Malaysia Can't Post

I was surfing the web and i notice both Singapore and Thailand has German Shepherd Club that specilizes is German Shepherd and offers training in Schutzhund. Being in the middle of this two country...don't anyone think that its about time Malaysia has its own German Shepherd Club that speacilizes and offers Schutzhund training for GSD?? I was pretty amazed with the info provided by the German Shepherd Club of Singapore...I'm sure malaysian has a lot of talented people..how come people are not coming out to bring this sport and breed to new heights. Instead of scatter all around..how come no one or group ever volunteers to lead the blinds from the darkness...pretty soon we might be able to compete nationally between the neighbouring countries....this is a website that provides great information i hope some group can come up and take the lead/ first step...

http://gsdc.org.sg/v1/

chrisong
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2007, 4:12 AM

Post #2 of 3 (11087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Michaelw1979] New German Shepherd Club of Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe you & your group of peoples can take the first step to lead the blind to the next levelCool

Good Luck

kid

Feb 11, 2007, 8:59 PM

Post #3 of 3 (11000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] New German Shepherd Club of Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

i would like to join if there is a GSD Club of Malaysia

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my