Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
A Visit To PAWS Part 2

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 29, 2003, 1:52 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1413 views)
Shortcut
A Visit To PAWS Part 2 Can't Post

Just wanna share photos my friend put together... I did took some too which can be view from my website www.geocities.com/amomentwithfion... enjoy... Fiona
Note:- My friend's little PAWS donation drive has started
Attachments: pawsfront.jpg (103 KB)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 29, 2003, 1:55 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] A Visit To PAWS Part 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

Here's page 2... Fiona
Attachments: pawsback.jpg (110 KB)

mandyfwy

Oct 31, 2003, 12:12 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1378 views)
Shortcut

Dear Vicfion,

You owned such a lovely English Cocker Spaniel. Could you tell me where did you get them? How much for a ECS puppy?

I'm keen about ECS. I'm tryied to adopt. Crazy right? expensive breed where got free one.

Thanks

luv

fwy55@netscape.net

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 31, 2003, 8:56 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1364 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mandyfwy] A Visit To PAWS Part 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

You should have know me 3 years ago... all my puppies were like half sell and half free to people... for a ECS with cert cost $800 to $1000 over I last saw... but I just charge them the medical fees only $200 (friends) and $400 (to people I don't know) with cert.. even close friends for $100 for just medical fee... nice of me huh? If you are dog lover, I even will give you for free :) I even know the doctor from vet who wanna give up a unwanted ECS at that time my puppies were borned...
I got my Cocker from pet shop and from breeder and 1 for free (I kept one of my puppies in the end)... I think from a breeder is much better as you can see the parents and know where they come from... I was lucky, I got both my Cocker for $800 from pet shop and $750 from breeder. For the price is all depends "lo",,, I see Cocker on sale from puppy.com but I guess is a American.. don't know whether sold already... keep in touch.. Fiona

mandyfwy

Oct 31, 2003, 9:12 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1363 views)
Shortcut

Thank you for received your messages. I'm dog lover and keen to ECS. I'm seaching for ECS, if you still have the change to get a puppy ECS, please let me know. I'm serious, and promised give a love and permanet home to the dog.

Honest to you that i do not had experienced in taking care of this type of expensive breed dogShocked. We used to owned a German Shepherd, it was couple years ago. He old and leave us......we been keeping him more than 10 years.Frown

I read throught guided book about ECS. I will try...and wait for him/her....

Thank you for knowing you.

Mandy (my personal e-mail address as: fwy55@netscape.net or mandy@senko.com.sg)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 31, 2003, 9:20 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mandyfwy] A Visit To PAWS Part 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope I can help you but I don't come across any ECS for adoption unless people will come and barrow my dog for a stud... My male was barrowed as a stud just few weeks back but unfortunately, the female met an accident and died... If not I can help you... But my male is not whatever champion.. just looks handsome and all because the breeder really know her job well... Do not really need experience to take care of this kind of breed... the most important thing is how much love you gave him, that's all... unless you are going for champion show dogs.. that you need extra knowledge like grooming and how to make her look great and all...You are welcome to visit my dogs :) my personal email is vicfion@yahoo.com or vicfion@time.net.my... keep in touch.. take care.. Fiona

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my