Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

May 21, 2004, 7:18 PM

Post #126 of 135 (1697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah thank you thank you.. Actually hope to settle sooner lo because never know when is not enough and stuff and I really want all these sold finish faster to get off my chest.. Hate pressure.. Thanks for supporting yeah? Ok will email you my address.... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 9:35 PM

Post #127 of 135 (1691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

I got ur add already. See how.....if not, then have to wait till next gathering. I think the gathering will be coming soon lah.....maybe another 2 weeks time Smile Just keep 3 for me at the moment, he he.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

May 22, 2004, 4:13 AM

Post #128 of 135 (1688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hope to meet up but totally up to you. I just wanna get off my chest only la.. It is ok one.. I only scare I might not turn up for gathering.. You know la with kids but of course I will make time for it... This week one planned so nicely and suddenly postpone.. Sign.... Frown Fiona

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

May 23, 2004, 5:22 AM

Post #129 of 135 (1669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm.. that's too bad.. How nice all this dogs can have a home..
A Dog Never Lies About Love

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

May 24, 2004, 5:07 AM

Post #130 of 135 (1652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Yeap... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

May 24, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #131 of 135 (1635 views)
Shortcut

How about we visit you this Sunday? But not sure lah.....need to confirm with my friend, who wanted to buy 2 sticker from u.

colinchin
Enthusiast

May 25, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #132 of 135 (1623 views)
Shortcut

Can I have the address and contact number of PAWS ?

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2004, 8:05 PM

Post #133 of 135 (1610 views)
Shortcut

No problem but if possible before lunch so I can take my kids out (if planning to do so)... This Sunday right? Good so I can get one more thing off my chest hehehhhehe:) Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 3:09 AM

Post #134 of 135 (1602 views)
Shortcut

Ok, let's me talk to my friend and come back to you soon. We plan to drop by to get the sticker from u as well as to kacau ur furkids, he he.....Smile

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2004, 11:45 PM

Post #135 of 135 (1570 views)
Shortcut

Ok ok.. do call/sms me up yeah... Fiona

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my