First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 21, 2003, 7:54 PM

Post #1 of 65 (4902 views)
Shortcut
WISH LIST FOR PAWS Can't Post

Dear Forum members,

Just called PAWS this morning and spoken to DR Maha the VET in-charge there and here are the wish list that needs to be fulfilled : -

WISH LIST

1. A loving home for 200 plus cutie cutie dogs and puppies - Adoption Fees are RM 100 for dogs and RM 80 for cutie, lovey dovey puppies.

2. A nestly and warm home for 200 plus cats and kittens - Adoption Fees are RM 50 for ordinary cats, RM 40 for kittens, RM 100 for nuetered cats & RM 100 for Siamese/Persian mix cats.

3. Old Newspapers for daily use in cutie puppies cages and others

4. Old Towels to keep all of them dry ( hurry ! hurry ! you don want to see them cold rite ? )

5. Rice

6. Any kind of Dog Food & Cat Food ( can or dry )

7. Shampoos ( to keep them smelling nice )

8. Any items for JUMBLE SALE !!

They have no dates yet for a JUMBLE SALE, maybe we can help them to organise one ?

For more information, please feel free to call PAWS at 03 -7846 1087 and ask for Dr Maha.

Cheers.... for our Friends Wish List to be fulfilled.....
A Dog Never Lies About Love

arial
Dog Kichi

Jul 21, 2003, 9:07 PM

Post #2 of 65 (4884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

May God Bless you!

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #3 of 65 (4880 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kathleen,

Maybe we can bring all the items that we want to donate, to the gathering in KK. But not sure who will volunteer to bring in to PAWS. he..he...

Regards,
Swee Eng

daws

Jul 21, 2003, 11:08 PM

Post #4 of 65 (4871 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
Yea it's a good idea to bring the stuff to the gathering at KK on 3rd Aug to give to PAWS. If there's no one willing to do it i volunteer to send to PAWS, whatever that i can carry in my car la! I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers willing to share the load!Smile.

(This post was edited by daws on Jul 21, 2003, 11:22 PM)

doodle
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #5 of 65 (4868 views)
Shortcut

i like the idea of donating for the JUmBo Sale.
I will go back and check out what I can pack up for donations.
Cool

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 21, 2003, 11:19 PM

Post #6 of 65 (4867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daws] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Not a problem for me to take it to PAWS but the only thing is I am not sure if I can make it to the gathering on 3/8 .... maybe some other arrangements can be made as well .... Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 21, 2003, 11:48 PM

Post #7 of 65 (4861 views)
Shortcut

Kathleen,
Sorry for the late reply. I emailed my contact number to you. I didn't go to the PAWS and SPCA last week as I had a surprise visit from my bf's brother who just got back from Holland for a short visit and we have to shelf all of our plans to take him out * whew * what a week for me !

Anyway, I can help to gather the things from the 3/8 gathering's and we could meet up to go there again. What do you think ?

cheers,
minglmy

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 22, 2003, 12:06 AM

Post #8 of 65 (4858 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Did'nt make it to PAWS also ... and I only receive ur mail today .. will call u later .... I will try my level best to go on 3/8 .... something personal to settle .... will talk to you later .... Smile

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #9 of 65 (4852 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daws] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

So maybe we should write a new post stating there that whoever who wants to donate something to paws, pls bring to the gathering ... and set up a booth or something in KK so ppl know where to put it.

Swee eng

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2003, 2:03 AM

Post #10 of 65 (4844 views)
Shortcut

Laugh wow.. thanks for updating us.. i think all of us knows what to pack things to be adopted to the little cute things.. and better hurry up cause we won't want them to be starve and cold... heheheTongue
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

WestWind
Dog Kichi

Jul 22, 2003, 5:06 PM

Post #11 of 65 (4814 views)
Shortcut

Hi Everyone,

It would be really great if we are able to put up baskets for people to donate pet food and other things to SPCA/PAWS etc at supermarkets where it's more accesible.

I saw this while I was in New Zealand and many ppl just picked up an extra can of dog/cat food and dropped it in.

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 22, 2003, 5:57 PM

Post #12 of 65 (4807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WestWind] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi West Wind

I am not quite sure if we could actually do that ... unless we get permission from either the premise owner or we might even get chased out .... anyone knows more on this ? Maybe can share with us ?

Cheers,Wink

annjou
K9 Maniac

Jul 22, 2003, 8:07 PM

Post #13 of 65 (4800 views)
Shortcut

hi kathleen,
do tey take matress? cos i have i old matress (but in a good condition) left by my previous housemate tat i dont need. asked spca b4, but tey said it will b too big 2 put inside the cage. so tey rejected my suggestion. i tot it would b a warm place 4 the puppies 2 sleep in. if tey accept, i'll brign 2 kk tis comin 3/8. pls let me know,ok. oh & i hav an old pillow also.SmileBlush

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 22, 2003, 9:08 PM

Post #14 of 65 (4791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

I don think so... mattress will be too big and pillow will make cleaning very difficult ... hygiene ... cos imagine if our little puppies pee pee and poo poo on it Tongueha ha

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 2:38 AM

Post #15 of 65 (4770 views)
Shortcut
Re: WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

I've got lots of old newspaper and a bit of dog food to donate but can someone tell me where "KK" is? Hopefully it's not Kota Kinabalu!!! Tongue

Thanks!

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2003, 3:02 AM

Post #16 of 65 (4768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi Kowie,

KK = Kota Kemuning, u may check the forum under Event calender, title : 'puppy.com.my member to get know each other...' u may get all the detail over there, remember to sign up ur name there, c yaSmile

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2003, 9:43 PM

Post #17 of 65 (4743 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kathleen,

I've got a couple or so Litres of dog shampoo to spare but the down side of that is we do not have proper bottles to fill them in. Is it ok if I just bring them in mineral water bottles?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 4:10 AM

Post #18 of 65 (4728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, that's a great idea... doing some charity for the dogs... besides having fun ourselves and dogs during outings in KK, we should always be reminded on the other dogs that are not as lucky as those we have at home... I am sure some of us don't mind help transporting these goodies to PAWS or SPCA for the dogs Wink Great Idea!

Kowie
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 10:48 AM

Post #19 of 65 (4689 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

Is it ok if I bring all the stuff to the gathering???

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jul 25, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #20 of 65 (4678 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the replies... sorry for not answering the last two days cos I've not been well. Mybe you can also e- mail me at then I can also make arrangements on how to gat things to PAWS ...

Thanks again to all you kind ppl .... God Bless and on behalf of all the doggies I wan to say THANK YOU !!

jy80
Novice

Jul 31, 2003, 9:50 PM

Post #21 of 65 (4615 views)
Shortcut

i'm quite new 4 this...can i know where PAWS is? Coz i'll like to adopt a dog. ThanksSmile

xyne
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2003, 12:18 PM

Post #22 of 65 (4575 views)
Shortcut

hi kathleen.. i almost missed ur thread here!!!...

i think alot of members did too... so i left the wish list in the events cos ppl going to KK will most likely read it there.. maybe tat will help ppl bring more stuff..

so u will b going to PAWS with Ming Yang after that? I'll flip my house over tomolo n see wat i can give too...

Tongue

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 4, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #23 of 65 (4555 views)
Shortcut

oh so you were the one who brought the two bottles of shampoo!! Smile Sorry, was very kelam-kabut that day so didn't introduce myself properly.

Well anyway, turns out that Kathleen and Ming Yang were both busy that day so Ming Yang passed me the bag of stuff so I dropped it off at PAWS as it was near my house.

In that bag there were some old newspapers, 2 bottles of big mineral bottle of shampoo, an old doggie bowl and a doggie mattress. Sorry guys, I don't know who brought them but it's all there now. Smile

Hey RealityDreamer....btw, the doctor there asked what kind of new brand is the two bottles of shampoo....interesting packaging he said!! hehehehe Wink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2003, 6:29 PM

Post #24 of 65 (4552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] WISH LIST FOR PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilelol

thank you..thank you...i designed the packaging myself.. Tongue u like it? hehe..

My name's Chloe..i was so blur..coz i thought i might have brought it the wrong day.I didn't see any sign or any other stuff..Unsure could have made a fool of myself Tongue

It's exported so can't be found here. The formula is a Japanese one.It's for adult dogs but I use it on my pup and its good, no dry skin/coat or anything like that. Hope that's enough info. If not ,I'll snoop around some more to find out more Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Aug 4, 2003, 6:56 PM)

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 4, 2003, 6:46 PM

Post #25 of 65 (4550 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chloe, Smile

hahah no need for the details la...he was just teasing cause the packaging was so unique!!

Hey, thanks for bringing the shampoo, now all the pups and doggies there will smell good because of you!! Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my