Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Puppy vomitting clear foamy

PugLuver
Novice

Oct 1, 2003, 7:11 AM

Post #1 of 2 (713 views)
Shortcut
Puppy vomitting clear foamy Can't Post

I searched through the posted messages and thought I neede to postthis question since I didn't get an answer by reading the others. My situation is this. I got my Pug puppy last Monday. He is 4 months old. He was given his rabies shot that same day before I picked him becasue he needed this to cross the border from Canada into New york. Sunday morning I gave him worm tablet because he expelled 2 (looked like adult) Roundworms with his feces. ANyway, he has a few times vomitted white foamy stuff and if I recall correctly might have happened even before deworming him. Could this be a reaction to his shot, or maybe do Roundworms cause this? Or even the pill I gave him? He also was eating Eukanuba his owners had him on before I got him, but I have switche dhim to Purina Puppy chow. Could switching foods? I know I am throwing alot at everyone that reads this but I wanted to include all possibilities incase one of these things could be the culprit. Thank You in advance for any advice anyone can offer.

Kowpa

Oct 1, 2003, 7:54 AM

Post #2 of 2 (708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PugLuver] Puppy vomitting clear foamy [In reply to] Can't Post

Kennel cough will cause vomitting clear white foamy, eating poisonous thing will do the cause. Having worm don't have this problem changing of dog food cause loss feces. Igore all tis visit ur vet please

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my