Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume

chennel
Novice

Aug 6, 2003, 10:29 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1037 views)
Shortcut
spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume Can't Post

dog itself has a kind of smell.. i'm just wandering can we spray our dog with our perfume?? imagine your dog having your favourite smell of perfume... Hmm!!... smells good right??? Sly

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 12:43 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chennel] spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume [In reply to] Can't Post

Dogs do have their own perfume which is sold in some pet shops. They do smell like the ones we have.

regards,
sweeeng

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 1:07 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1030 views)
Shortcut

It's better to get colognes / perfumes that are designed for dog's use only.... if we can use it on dogs and human... I think they will not take the effort to invent one for dogs in the first place rite? Cool

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2003, 6:55 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume [In reply to] Can't Post

marketing strategy,Lisa Smile

but i think the cologne is milder. I think no alcohol also..not so harsh
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 4:33 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah man.. but sure there are some improvement on it to be used better on dogs....
Hey, do you know they even have SPA now for dogs???!! Mack Mack was just telling me the other day! GOSH! Crazy

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 7, 2003, 6:08 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1017 views)
Shortcut

i don't think it's a good idea cuz perfume might contain some kind of chemical not suitable for dogs...

better get those meant for dogs
Meme

odie moves MY world!

chennel
Novice

Aug 7, 2003, 6:25 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume [In reply to] Can't Post

"chemical" ???? i dun think people will spray a perfume which contains chemical on themselve. as i know... normally those skincare product (n watever others) will first tried it on animals.. so i dun think there'll be "chemical"..... inside the perfume...

well..i guess maybe it's the smell of the perfume lo... abit too strong~~.. but spray some on big size dog should be ok right??? hehee....

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2003, 10:27 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1010 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume [In reply to] Can't Post

yea..i've heard of that..in the US of course..Unsure here..in M'sia i don't think we have one,do we?

anyway,like i've said before, nowadays dogs have the same things as humans,some even better than humans SmileLaughSmileCool

it's a really a dog's life..Cool
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

chennel
Novice

Aug 7, 2003, 11:09 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] spray ur dog with ur favourite perfume [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaa... spray "Febreze"... somemore it's anti-bacterial!!.. hahaa... i really spray Febreze in my dog's cage.. but of couse my dog is not inside the cage!!....no alcohol, no strong smell... somemore anti-bacterial!!... Cool

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2003, 11:44 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1005 views)
Shortcut

hehe..good idea Smile me just wash the cage and spray ti with dettol..but that was long time ago..now,no more cages
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my